Datpaper420

Game is filled with CHEATERS

42 minutes ago, Shui said:

Lmao what is wrong with you

Ah the notorious Victim Blamer angle, lets change the subject to the legits play habits n skills.

Lmao what is wrong with You, this thread is about cheaters not legits.

ps Moderator will you please remove her post due to off topic, and direct toxicity me. 

Im not offended, let the kid have an ego boost putting down others, 🤣

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 7:42 AM, MonkaS said:

Thats not even that bad they used to be able to set your level to 0 and make it so you can never level-up and steal all your cash  

no they couldn't. that's server-sided. that's just sh*tty g1 servers.

but no this game isn't full of cheaters as this game isn't work coding cheats for, i'm not actually sure if that's good or sad news. imagine not being *worth* making cheats for

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McToshReborn said:

but no this game isn't full of cheaters as this game isn't work coding cheats for, i'm not actually sure if that's good or sad news. imagine not being *worth* making cheats for

I agree, the "everybody in APB is cheating" is greatly exhagurrated (f spelling) haven't ran into a cheater in like 2 years, first time in a while was last night actually.

Want names? jk 😝

uFkiKj4.jpg

Merged.

But I run into players daily who you couldn't tell if aimbot or not, that's how good people are in this effing game.

How I'm still gold is beyond me 🤣

4 hours ago, McToshReborn said:

maybe read what I was responding to next time I was talking about gta 5

Little Orbit is an incompetent company. I'm sorry to all APB fans but the game will be dead forever so long as LO is here. LO is literally selling NFT/Bitcoin scam games now.

LO even banned people in APB for the crime of ramming into people with a dump truck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FakeBungo said:

Little Orbit is an incompetent company. I'm sorry to all APB fans but the game will be dead forever so long as LO is here. LO is literally selling NFT/Bitcoin scam games now.

LO even banned people in APB for the crime of ramming into people with a dump truck.

That's called griefing

5 hours ago, MonkaS said:

That's called griefing

It's called the only fun left in this game.

• Like 2

As long as they're not purposely blocking mission objectives they can do all the garbage truck ramming they want. It adds to the chaos.

16 hours ago, BlatMan said:

As long as they're not purposely blocking mission objectives they can do all the garbage truck ramming they want. It adds to the chaos.

nope ramming is griefing 

On 9/16/2022 at 12:19 PM, MonkaS said:

That's called griefing

No thats called you are a weak player and get owned by superior players. LO is morally bankrupt and ruined the game by supporting cheaters and harassing legit players with their powertripping GMs and put hackers in charge of the SPCT/community 'moderators'.

The game has been dead since 2016 because the servers went to shit and never seemed to ever get fixed, causing constant lag spikes ever since. And they made a bunch of non-sensical balance changes.

11 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

No thats called you are a weak player and get owned by superior players. LO is morally bankrupt and ruined the game by supporting cheaters and harassing legit players with their powertripping GMs and put hackers in charge of the SPCT/community 'moderators'.

The game has been dead since 2016 because the servers went to shit and never seemed to ever get fixed, causing constant lag spikes ever since. And they made a bunch of non-sensical balance changes.

'join date 2016' 'game has been since since 2016' nice.

14 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Not everyone who is better than you is cheating.

That’s a dirty lie.

Everyone better than me is cheating and everyone worse than me is a noob.

That’s rule #1 in apb.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That’s a dirty lie.

Everyone better than me is cheating and everyone worse than me is a noob.

That’s rule #1 in apb.

Shut up noob.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:41 PM, MonkaS said:

'join date 2016' 'game has been since since 2016' nice.

Never go by forum join date... They might like be with me where I joined the forums in 2014 while in-game you'll see me with a close beta tester title in-game.

1 hour ago, El-Neko said:

Never go by forum join date... They might like be with me where I joined the forums in 2014 while in-game you'll see me with a close beta tester title in-game.

Doubt. Only players I've seen have different join dates were people who were banned or who use a forum alt

13 hours ago, El-Neko said:

Forum join date is more important than when you actually started playing. It says a lot.

Merged.

11 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Doubt. Only players I've seen have different join dates were people who were banned or who use a forum alt

Nekolin actually does have CBT tag.

19 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Forum join date is more important than when you actually started playing. It says a lot.

Merged.

Nekolin actually does have CBT tag.

so they have a forum alt or were banned

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

or they just didn't bother to interact with the forums, like a majority of the players the game has had

2 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Or they just joined the forum later than when they started playing?

2 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Nah this is my main. I had to redo my forum stuff after they nuked the old forums. Which I never did bother till 2014 when I decided to "try" to be active in the forums.

28 minutes ago, glaciers said:

or they just didn't bother to interact with the forums, like a majority of the players the game has had

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Or they just joined the forum later than when they started playing?

Also these two pretty much close to being spot on.