maybe youre just bad 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

maybe you suck so use cheats ever think of that tuff guy

s

Edited by Datpaper420
also get a life glaciers ur 42 and bang on a game lol
  • Like 1

With the low population, there is a high chance to fight against pro gamers, because of missing matchmaker.

There is no way to 100% prove someone you're fighting against is cheating as you can't see how they did it.

People need to stop this nonsense as calling everyone a cheater is toxic and provides no meaningful solution to being able to prove someone is in-fact 100% cheating.

Want a more productive solution vs just accusing everyone or complaining that Battle-eye is a bad anti-cheat?

Implement kill cams, that way you can see how your opponent killed you, then let us send said clip via reporting for Little Orbit to archive and make heavy note of.

• Like 2

Odds on Datpaper420 being silver and blaming "cheaters" for ruining his Gold?

8 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

maybe you suck so use cheats ever think of that tuff guy

s

sorry man i was just joking around, didnt realize i hit too close to the truth 

Yea he's right, all of the old legits are gone, its nothing but golds everywhere, Lo letting em do what they want.

Grouped up, discord coms, then if ya get over on em, they call in a troll to come ghost n start toggling ect.

Then if your not gold or u don't toggle, the gold will cry n whine about u not carrying him as a bronze.

Your not gonna get a mission that is clean n has no golds in it, n your already predisposition that any gold is suspect

or you know the gold as a blatant or the gold was mean or tk or talk smack. 

Sure a few golds are legit, very few. Really a mute point beings that most the pop is gold now.

Doesn't matter if they hack or not, they're gold so you got nothing coming. 

When I see any gold, all I think of is how this punk is only here to ruin the game for any legit.

Like its their job to ruin it. They do they get all bent. 

Be one gold in dist as a spy guard n he see a bronze, he go discord call all his buddy's to drop they other game, n come running;

Look that B'stard Mack is stealin taxi's in bronze west. n all the sudden 6 golds, two crew wagons n a T-ghost show up, blockade the laundry

n they arrest ya for your 1300 bucks n while they t-bag u for their grand accomplishment some Joey-Type will spam chat for his Ware's.

Same shit different day, golds callin ez, n You're just bad. Broken Record.

Plenty of games out there, with my new pc they look spectacular, compared to apb which is like some 2-D super Mario.

Ya Know, I aint Mad at ya, I just don't be fuxin with ya anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

With the low population, there is a high chance to fight against pro gamers, because of missing matchmaker.

no such thing they all quit a long time ago

• Like 2

Hackers laugh at this game, go to the fight club and they get 50 or more kills without getting banned, they share it on youtube and they still don't get banned, not counting the amount of gold that they use macro.

Two things can be true. Dat needs to git gud, and LO need to ban the few blatant cheaters that exist. Most of them live stream or post clips on Youtube. It's not hard to find them, but it's pointless submitting tickets to support if they're going to ignore it. Matt wants to bring back EAC, but I don't see that making a difference if support continues to ignore the obvious.

5 hours ago, BlatMan said:

live stream

5 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Matt wants to bring back EAC

Wont be eac till he upgrades, and or, It cost too much for apb.  I getta kick out of of u kids saying Streaming proves the person isnt hackin.

So i gotta join n make an account for, some cringe millennial named stream service, n go watch this stuff, n I'm suppose to believe that this 'stream'

is not doctored, or overlayed or the overlay is removed or hiden, or the dude just dont toggle during that stream.

And we have more than a few blatants, its the legits that are only a few. I see another legit only on rare occasion.

All this could have been avoided with segregation, but no, LO wants sweatys n golds to have "Squad Based' gaming, thinking more will come.

Ya more golds n hax came back, but no newbs. This chased out the legits that were left.

See to me anyone talking smack, being toxic toward non golds, saying your Bad. All are the same thing to me as a hacker in the current scheme of things.

Meaning the gold, the toxic, the hacker. All boot this game to destroy it, n they are all protected under name shaming rules.

However that rule only works in one direction, the hack can call ez, bad, tell ya your not gold so u cant chat, name shame your mother, your country, sexual practice and abilities. They can name shame anyone anyway except to call hack. So Lo protects them but won't lift a finger for legits.

You know what I'd like to see, a live stream of Support. be some old wooden school kid chair in a empty room with a rotary phone with the wire wrapped around it n not plugged in, sitting on the chair. 

LO U need to step up your game, ya know ya got shit graphics, no new content, hackers, toxics,

n your joker guns don't kill hackers so they are worthless, n they way more games out there that run way better n have less toxics.

If you want to keep fresh meat on the table for your toxic golds you better pay ALLOT more.

I want 100,000 game money and 100 joker tickets to have a gold as opp or as tm, per mission.

N i should be paid at least the same just for daily showing up n having to see them in District.

Without segregation no legit bronze or silver stands any chance at getting gold, aside from loosing against gold teams, if golds are on your team, then they will out perform you and you will dethreat even if you sweat. 

On 8/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, Datpaper420 said:

Lick me LO

you never fix it thats why ur pop is dead

Maybe you'll get there 'eventually' :).

there are cheaters uploading videos to youtube while aimbotting and LO does nothing about it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We need to get rid of little orbit.. , Aimassistent(pixel aimbot for red enemy lines), which has been active for 5 years, used by Names removed.    - Azukii......) is still active, They already sold the naming rights of the game, don't expect hope from them.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:02 AM, zZyprotx said:

We need to get rid of little orbit.. , Aimassistent(pixel aimbot for red enemy lines), which has been active for 5 years, used by Names removed.    - Azukii......) is still active, They already sold the naming rights of the game, don't expect hope from them.

So we need to get rid of the last company on earth that is crazy enough to funnel some funds to this shitshow? OR: How about you find some more productive hobbies to waste your time on? APB has been a shitshow for ages, and thinking it would suddenly change or not be a shitshow is self-deception of the worst level.

Come on, they've been here for 4 years, they didn't do anything for the game,  this idiot is still consoled that they will invest in the game ,If anyone still believes in little orbit after 4 years, must have brain damaged like you.

Be glad that they can’t crash ur game like in GTAO...

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Thats not even that bad they used to be able to set your level to 0 and make it so you can never level-up and steal all your cash  

The amount of cheaters in this game is truly disgusting. It always had them but now with minimal population left it's truly visible.

Merged.

On 8/18/2022 at 7:36 AM, Nagletz said:

GTA online is absolute garbage and rockstar should be ashamed of their greediness and incompetence.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:28 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Sure a few golds are legit, very few.

When I see any gold, all I think of is how this punk is only here to ruin the game for any legit.

Lmao what is wrong with you
I really wanna see how you play this game

Would be a good laugh for sure