Sn3k

Bring back the old 2015 ntec 5 and nhvr 762

The nerfs on the ntec5 and the nhvr 762 was only beneficial to fake gold players as well as silvers and lower threat rank players !! You literally killed all the chances for old good gold threat rank players to enjoy the game taking all the fun away from them when they are playing with those weapons... I suggest as well to add another threat rank above gold and maybe even another one above this one, because you really shouldnt be taking into account the opinion of players that complain about the game without even having reached the highest threat rank and beeing able to maintain themselvs in that rank... Those are players that don't have what is necessary to give such a game changing opinion !!! I'm not the best player but i think i'm in a pretty high level of gaming in this game and i have friends that share the same opinion as me and they always play equally or better than me !!

• Like 2

Whats not normal with them now? I dont even remember how they were in the past.. How are they different now?

most the changes little orbit made were pointless and ignored the actual problems. this is what happens when you have developers who don't play the game, and take advice from silvers and cheaters who don't know what they are talking about.

• Like 2

HVR change was one of the stupidest they have ever done. 

It needed a change/nerf, but not that way.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 9:48 PM, Sn3k said:

The nerfs on the ntec5 and the nhvr 762 was only beneficial to fake gold players as well as silvers and lower threat rank players !! You literally killed all the chances for old good gold threat rank players to enjoy the game taking all the fun away from them when they are playing with those weapons... I suggest as well to add another threat rank above gold and maybe even another one above this one, because you really shouldnt be taking into account the opinion of players that complain about the game without even having reached the highest threat rank and beeing able to maintain themselvs in that rank... Those are players that don't have what is necessary to give such a game changing opinion !!! I'm not the best player but i think i'm in a pretty high level of gaming in this game and i have friends that share the same opinion as me and they always play equally or better than me !!

Yessssss bring back the fun. Listening to silvers thinking it was for the better not realizing it will make apb a boring mess which those silvers dont even play anymore

Edited by Preme