Queen of Love

Matchmaking and Extiction of middle threat levels.

fact is there is actually 2 population ingame, i m clearly for a segregation until we have enough population

sure separation can t be perfect, but it would be better than what we have...

Edited by SK4LP
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

fact is there is actually 2 population ingame, i m clearly for a segregation until we have enough population

sure separation can t be perfect, but it would be better than what we have...

You are correct, there are 2 populations within the game. One population was sustainable, it was random groups being pitted against each other. It was always fair, and allowed for learning etc...  The other population was cancerous and essentially killed their own server. Despite little LO being told by "casual players", introducing this element to the servers will initially kill the servers. They did it anyway, without even any safeguards which just baffles me. Removing "\Abandonmission" is a safeguard. Removing pre-made teams is a safe-guard. Having a server for pre-mades vs pre-mades is a safeguard. Thats why the mind boggles and maybe they just want it to die so they can release a new version.....