@MattScott @Ritual Just run the original Anarchy event for a week. It hasn't been run since 2015 and alot of ppl would come back to play it. Im sure its still in the game files so running it shouldn't be difficult. This would also give the community a chance to get some locked steam achievements for APB as Anarchy came with 2 of them.

if u can also get exp and progress ur contacts-why not

chaos/anarchy districts need to have objectives otherwise the game mode will be dead in the water like the last 2 times it was run

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, glaciers said:

chaos/anarchy districts need to have objectives otherwise the game mode will be dead in the water like the last 2 times it was run

26 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

if u can also get exp and progress ur contacts-why not

these.

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Just run

In order to 'Run' anything You need Staff. n They haven't any.  No Matt Scott = No Lil Orbit, no support, Hacker Happy Times

So what's happening with this game anyway?

Is anything still being worked on?

No real post since january 29th.

And that post had a lot of words and a lot of nothing of substance.

Basically just running into issues that any developer could've predicted.

Because of how big of a mess APB's code is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're trying.

And I'm glad they're being transparent about the fact they basically can't do it within a satisfactory timeframe.

But the silence, it's killing me.

I miss playing this game.

Despite all the toxicity, the originality of this game had me engrossed for over 11k hours.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 7:20 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

In order to 'Run' anything You need Staff. n They haven't any.  No Matt Scott = No Lil Orbit, no support, Hacker Happy Times

Since when wasnt it hacker happy times?

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Since when wasnt it hacker happy times?

Since about a year ago when they Listened to the 'Cries' of Weak golds that wanted into Bronze.

The Dev then let them in and that was the straw that broke the game.

Im not gonna hacusate here but most hackers are gonna be gold or turn gold.

Most of your mid rank bronze or low silvers are casual gamers, they like to play n ham around. 

Most of your golds, sweatys, those that hack, dont gaf about The Game, just their K/D.

These two kinds of players dont get along well, hate each other.

Golds bad mouth anyone who isnt positive, cant even use chat anymore cuz so many toxic golds.

Anyway, so Before desegregation we had a buffer between Us n Them. The gold still had to dethreat to get to bronze to farm us.

So we still had a few closet silvers but for the most part we could play without being constantly hacked by blatant gold groups.

Now there is no Game, its just golds projecting in chat. n ofcourse the blame and anger for this is directed squarely at Mr Scott.

Its like him and this dev are sociopaths who enjoy torturing their clients. 

So That is the GAme now, coming in finding out how i can screw a gold over for destroying the game.

The Golds game is to come in n ruin any chance of progression or fun for the non-gold.

Golds are protected under tos, Bronze are Not protected by Staff at all, n said staff only come once every 3 months.

How ya gonna catch any hackers or chat violators if ya come in n blow up the chat yourself, Be Quiet, Sneak Around.

We dont bother with reports cuz there is no staff to read them, even if you had proof. No Matt Scott= No Staff At All=No LO

Just 4head

Sign in to follow this