Kikuchi88

Remove Customization Limit for Free2Play-Player

Removing the Layer-Limit for Everybody!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Layer-Limit in the Designer?

• Yes
    • No

As the Title says, I want the Layer-Limit for Customization to be removed.

For me, one big part of this game is the ability to fully customize my Character and my Car!

And I find it extremly unfair to hide this part of the game behind a montly pay-wall.

So unfair that i even stopped playing the game at all, and I'm sure there are more like me out there.

I mean there has to be another way around this. 

For Example :
Remove the Layer-Limit for anybody, BUT

make it so that you cannot trade or sell custom made Items with a certain complexity level unless you are Premium.

Or :
Remove the Layer-Limit for anybody, BUT

make it so that you can only store a limited amout of complex creations, give Premium Players a big discount on buying complex Items off the Marketplace.

I think you got the idea here. 

If you read this, little Orbit, please consider it.

I can understand many people wanting this removed but see it from an economical point of view.

Many people buy premium to be able to customize freely, so it's a big source of income for them. If they remove it, they remove a part of their income which will directly affect the quality of the game/provided service.

A no from me, sorry.

Yeah I'd rather little orbit monetize this part of the game rather than cut it out and risk putting APB in a position of being pay2win

let premium be the customization part,we don't want they having to make P2W stuff

11 hours ago, Kikuchi88 said:

make it so that you can only store a limited amout of complex creations, give Premium Players a big discount on buying complex Items off the Marketplace.

So the premium players get richer than they already do with unlocked customisation limits. Also how would this work, players set the price on the Marketplace so sellers would only raise their prices up more.I am a cynical person so please forgive me but this suggestion talks about the marketplace more than customisation...

It is clear that the customisation limit for players without premium is too low and need consideration, but premium pays for the upkeep of APB so what is the real benefit to premium if not for customisation limits lifted.

• Like 1