• Charge Cisco
  2. 2. Muscle Car

• Patriot Vegas
    • Dolton Fresno
  3. 3. Small Beasts

• Charge Micro
    • Packer Vaquero

2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

I would counter is the Vaquero vs the Mikro, and the Bishada vs the Jericho.

The Mikro has better handling, and sticks the the ground much better than the Vaquero. Where I point the Mikro, it goes there. Plus, with the low profile, I can even flip over Pioneers and Vegas' sometimes.

The Bishada has far better handling. Yes, the reverse gear is such gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage. But the handling makes it a much better get away car than the always spinning out Jericho. Plus, the Bishada is sooooooooooo sick with the Mako kit (please, lemme have it for my Enforcer!)

Vaquero is better in most situations since its not a bouncy castle anymore, especially cause its higher, so it means more cover for you if you hide behind it, plus you can run over anyone if they just try to jump while if you do that with a mikro they just jump over your car.

Jericho's handling is totally fine once you learn to control its oversteering, plus if you decide to hit the nitro from a standstill the jericho will just launch instantly like a rocket, while the bishada will just struggle.

Also as a side note the growl made the bishada obsolete, sure the bishada looks great and all (i got all kits for it and its great) but the growl is what the bishada should have been since the start.

39 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Vaquero is better in most situations since its not a bouncy castle anymore, especially cause its higher, so it means more cover for you if you hide behind it, plus you can run over anyone if they just try to jump while if you do that with a mikro they just jump over your car.

Jericho's handling is totally fine once you learn to control its oversteering, plus if you decide to hit the nitro from a standstill the jericho will just launch instantly like a rocket, while the bishada will just struggle.

Also as a side note the growl made the bishada obsolete, sure the bishada looks great and all (i got all kits for it and its great) but the growl is what the bishada should have been since the start.

Growls handling is worse, though. It feels like you are floating, and the progressive steering makes it meh at top speeds.

But this is why it's just my opinion.

• Like 1

The best cars are not even the poll.

The best car is the Pioneer followed by the 4x4 Vegas in terms of meta or competitiveness.

But the car that is the most fun is the Vaquero!

Edited by Shini

The 4x4 vegas is so so far ahead of anything else it is not even funny 

Best car is the one you grab from a random citizen to get to the next point before your opposition.

The coywolf.. It's a perfect balance between speed, acceleration, control, and hp imo

• Like 1

I honestly don't get the issues others seem to have with the Growl/Jericho handling, they work well enough if you tap your steering input to make minor corrections and don't just hold the keys down all the time.

16 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

The Bishada has far better handling. Yes, the reverse gear is such gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage. But the handling makes it a much better get away car than the always spinning out Jericho. Plus, the Bishada is sooooooooooo sick with the Mako kit (please, lemme have it for my Enforcer!)

Whatever handling merits the bishada has is far overshadowed by its lack of weight, making it useless as a weapon in car-to-car encounters which is a big part of my own driving style. Sure its the easiest car to chase down targets with, but that does me nothing when I can't run said target of course once I do catch up to them.

what happened to car meets, I miss bringing dumptrucks in and destroying the fun

Edited by confront

1 minute ago, confront said:

what happened to car meets, I miss bringing dumptrucks in and destroying the fun

i think you answered your own question homie

I like my 4 slotted han veo with deto 🙂

I should really get the 4x4 vegas cause Ive never bought anything with joke tickets. So useless. Plz add perma weapons on there. Also, I hate the thought of spending $100 for every spawn.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i think you answered your own question homie

oh wait

27 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Also, I hate the thought of spending $100 for every spawn.

You... you need some money my man?

55 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You... you need some money my man?

ah thanks for asking. I dont need monies, Ive made tens of millions in apb $. Im just conservative and never buy anything temporary in video games, always saving ammo and using the pistol with unlimited ammo. So just the thought of spending 100 everytime kills me. Im willing to pay $70k or whatever a lvl 3 mod costs that would negate spawn cost. Id put that in every car and would actually buy cars and kits for rl $.

On 6/24/2018 at 1:18 AM, Shini said:

The best cars are not even the poll.

The best car is the Pioneer followed by the 4x4 Vegas in terms of meta or competitiveness.

But the car that is the most fun is the Vaquero!

i've made a simple one, and i'm going to probably make a second version for the other cars, then a third to see wich one is the best car 

Btw i'm sorry i did a mistake by not putting the 4x4 for the vegas,

even tho i got the fact that 4x4 > Stock Vegas

I also just made the V2 of the poll