• IO Growl
    • Charge Cisco
  2. 2. Muscle Car

• Patriot Vegas
    • Dolton Fresno
  3. 3. Small Beasts

• Charge Micro
    • Packer Vaquero

I'm making this little pool to see wich car people like the most, and i guess if you guys want me to do a second one for the others cars ( i couldn't add more ) 

if this works, i'll probably make a grande finale to see what is the best car in APB.

• Like 1

Growl because it's the fastest, Vegas because I love Challengers, and Mikro because it looks better than the Packer.

All three enforcer faction exclusive cars are better than their criminal counterparts IMO:

• The Pioneer has a lower CoG than the Espacio and a notably higher reverse gear speed (and all passengers have full range of aim when leaning out of the vehicle)
  • The Jericho has weight and ramming power as well as more hp, making it much better for vehicle combat and use as cover before death compared to the Bishada
  • The Vaquero has more hp (ever so slightly), higher reverse gear speed and a taller hitbox than the mikro, the last point making it very viable as a tool to farm vehicle kills (as seen recently in FC Baylan on Jericho server)

As for Vegas vs. Fresno, well, the Vegas has more kits. So yeah.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Nite

best tier: Pioneer

good tier: 4x4, Espacio

do not use tier: everything else

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Nite said:

All three enforcer faction exclusive cars are better than their criminal counterparts IMO:

• The Pioneer has a lower CoG than the Espacio and a notably higher reverse gear speed (and all passengers have full range of aim when leaning out of the vehicle)
  • The Jericho has weight and ramming power as well as more hp, making it much better for vehicle combat and use as cover before death compared to the Bishada
  • The Vaquero has more hp (ever so slightly), higher reverse gear speed and a taller hitbox than the mikro, the last point making it very viable as a tool to farm vehicle kills (as seen recently in FC Baylan on Jericho server)

does the pioneer really have a higher reverse speed?

i don’t think i’ve ever reversed over someone with a pioneer, but i def have in an espacio 

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

does the pioneer really have a higher reverse speed?

i don’t think i’ve ever reversed over someone with a pioneer, but i def have in an espacio 

Well, according to ApbdbV2, Pioneer has 12 m/s reverse speed while Espacio gets 9 m/s reverse speed

If you ever need to back out of a sticky situation, pioneer does it faster

moirai only quality car, screw ur meta

50 minutes ago, SacheM said:

Calabria best

reported

3 hours ago, Bornstellar said:

Growl because it's the fastest, Vegas because I love Challengers, and Mikro because it looks better than the Packer.

Not fastest. Has the most acceleration. I tested a growl vs a jericho in a straight line.

16 minutes ago, Kino said:

No Coywolf?

exactly

VEGAS only. Anything beyond VEGAS is trash.

Glorious Vegas Master Race

If you need a big tank, the Pioneer.

If you need a fast car the Vegas 4x4.

3 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

VEGAS only. Anything beyond VEGAS is trash.

Glorious Vegas Master Race

Vegas is great, unless you need cover, then you gotta crouch and get yer feet shot

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Vegas is great, unless you need cover, then you gotta crouch and get yer feet shot

Details... Details. Besides this the VEGAS still the best option for transportation. It can survive a direct hit from OSMAW. Will catch fire at the same moment, but you can use this with brick to distract. :v

No reason to use anything besides the 4x4 Vegas or Pioneer.

Everything else feels so fragile. Not that id like to see those two nerfed, but bring every other vehicle up towards their standard.

Morai for example, nice luxury saloon. Feels like it could take damage as it feels heavy when youre driving it....nope. its as weak as paper to fire, and god forbid if you have to reverse it in a fire fight. Theres more horsepower in a tugboat than its reverse gear.

Variety is key to having fun, ive all the kits for every car, but ive no reason to switch off my vegas.

Feelsbadman

• Like 1

Everyone driving vegas bc its best. I would love to see more bishada, jericho, t-25 other great vehicles around just because of variety.

Like pretty much everyone else has said there's very little reason to use anything besides a Pioneer/4x4. Would be cool to see other cars be rebalanced, perhaps that could spice up the mix a little bit.

7 hours ago, Nite said:

I would counter is the Vaquero vs the Mikro, and the Bishada vs the Jericho.

The Mikro has better handling, and sticks the the ground much better than the Vaquero. Where I point the Mikro, it goes there. Plus, with the low profile, I can even flip over Pioneers and Vegas' sometimes.

The Bishada has far better handling. Yes, the reverse gear is such gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage. But the handling makes it a much better get away car than the always spinning out Jericho. Plus, the Bishada is sooooooooooo sick with the Mako kit (please, lemme have it for my Enforcer!)

7 hours ago, Fr3e said:

moirai only quality car, screw ur meta

luxe whips leskeddit