Wadara

Better FPS how ?

Hello guys this my PC: Intel Core i7 4790 Haswell, RAM 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB, HDD 1TB 7200 otáček, DVD, USB 3.0, how to get Still 60fps withou drop? Thank you.

Wrong section, but look on the forums for Advanced Launcher guide. It will help you.

11 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

Wrong section, but look on the forums for Advanced Launcher guide. It will help you.

I used Advanced Launcher for a time, but I bought a new PC instead. Wadara, my PC is from 2014, and It is still 60fps without drop, there must be something wrong with your config, since my setup is older then yours, my APB runs in Maximum.

3 minutes ago, Xaix said:

I used Advanced Launcher for a time, but I bought a new PC instead. Wadara, my PC is from 2014, and It is still 60fps without drop, there must be something wrong with your config, since my setup is older then yours, my APB runs in Maximum.

It's probably the condition of the parts - the guy is from Poland/Czech, I doubt he ordered his PC from overseas. I had a few Polish friends in the past who complained about the quality of the parts at local stores there. Very expensive too.

Edited by SLICKIEM

The game performance is heavily dictated by cpu power, so overclocking can produce large improvements.

Other than that, I would also agree with others regarding the advanced launcher. This community made program in which provides a lot of options to lower certain game quality aspects in favor of performance.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:56 AM, Wadara said:

Hello guys this my PC: Intel Core i7 4790 Haswell, RAM 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB, HDD 1TB 7200 otáček, DVD, USB 3.0, how to get Still 60fps withou drop? Thank you.

I have a GeForce 1050 Ti and told most of my clan and friends to get one or even a 1080

I normally get 62 fps with it

and no I would not overclock for a grain of sand worth of performance since it only kills your computer faster for hardly any improvements

Get a new GPU and use the advanced launcher and you should be gtg

• Like 1

Hi Wadara 

i would agree that your GPU isn't intended for gaming, or be it to the requirement of APBR (even if the gpu box has game advertisement) 

a few extra points. 

• Vivox chat - open "task manager" and locate vivox and "end task" , (providing you dont want to hear people ingame, this app sucks the life out of your memory)
  • ingame disable vsync and go to low or medium graphics, up the options 1 by 1 until your fps become unstable. (i would expect 40fps on your 745 if lucky) 
  • another option is to run the game in a "window mode" instead of "full screen" or "window full screen", for example running it at 1280x720 is 720hd, can still be intensive, depending on your screen just down size the res by 10 or 20 pixels. 

your hardware looks good other then Gpu, i would personally have the OS on an ssd and the 1tb as a games drive, especially for APBR.  currently the 960 / 970 or 1060 are coming down in price, and currently you can pick up a sandisk ultra2 or Samsung evo 240gb for under 90£ (in the uk)  . 

Hope that helps dude. all the best 

Drayke

And advanced launcher is legal? I can him normally dow legal i won’t ban for that?

24 minutes ago, Wadara said:

And advanced launcher is legal? I can him normally dow legal i won’t ban for that?

it is definitely legal, there is no law that prohibits it

but yes, LO permits the usage too for the time being. they are looking to integrate the options into the ue3.5 version of the game, that will likely break advanced launcher, so there won't be any need anymore

the biggest thing to look at in the settings should be particle limit if you get drops at times when lots of stuff is going on

2 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

Hi Wadara 

i would agree that your GPU isn't intended for gaming, or be it to the requirement of APBR (even if the gpu box has game advertisement) 

a few extra points. 

• Vivox chat - open "task manager" and locate vivox and "end task" , (providing you dont want to hear people ingame, this app sucks the life out of your memory)
  • ingame disable vsync and go to low or medium graphics, up the options 1 by 1 until your fps become unstable. (i would expect 40fps on your 745 if lucky) 
  • another option is to run the game in a "window mode" instead of "full screen" or "window full screen", for example running it at 1280x720 is 720hd, can still be intensive, depending on your screen just down size the res by 10 or 20 pixels. 

your hardware looks good other then Gpu, i would personally have the OS on an ssd and the 1tb as a games drive, especially for APBR.  currently the 960 / 970 or 1060 are coming down in price, and currently you can pick up a sandisk ultra2 or Samsung evo 240gb for under 90£ (in the uk)  . 

Hope that helps dude. all the best 

Drayke

no need to sign posts on forums xd

but nah small differences in res won't do much of a change

- unless the 10 pixels were jsut a figure of speech.

lowering res should be the last resort anyway.

running apb from a ssd considerably lowers the lifetime of it because apb writes a lot on it. i use it too, but just putting that out there. (i know you just said OS but ye.)

the gtx 745 IS on the very low end, so you should consider upgrading it to a newer one. a 1050 (ti) should be more than enough for your usage though

On 6/27/2018 at 5:47 AM, Fortune Runner said:

I have a GeForce 1050 Ti and told most of my clan and friends to get one or even a 1080

I normally get 62 fps with it

and no I would not overclock for a grain of sand worth of performance since it only kills your computer faster for hardly any improvements

even with bigger OCs the cpu will live for 5+ years. i wouldn't recommend it unless he has a good cooler though. the improvements are quite big though - but not needed for APB, his cpu is fine.

Edited by neophobia

sry doublepost

pls remove

Edited by neophobia

guys this one ? MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GT OC for this PC Intel Core i7 4790 Haswell, RAM 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB, HDD 1TB 7200 it’s okey?

3 hours ago, Wadara said:

guys this one ? MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GT OC for this PC Intel Core i7 4790 Haswell, RAM 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 2GB, HDD 1TB 7200 it’s okey?

GTX 1060 is a great gpu, but if i was you i would bought the 6GB version

• Like 1

@neophobia

ah yeh thanks. old Habit signing posts. (shows my age) thanks for pointing it out i guess.. 🤷‍♂️    

and yes, i did state "have the OS on an ssd and the 1tb as a games drive"  .. so not sure why you got that confused either?  :classic_dry:    (  :classic_wacko:👈 )

and it has been known for a very long time  running any game or intensive graphics app in a  window  (not full screen) can lower its load , but only because running games in a window automatically disables Vsync , any aa, fxaa, and other advanced shaders, including particles, physics and the most obvious is that the GPU isnt having to push a full screen. and full res and refresh rates. but the  down side is that you may notice more screen tearing.   

But anyway... 

@Wadara   was just trying to help dude.  & yes the "MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GT OC" would be great for your system, but be very careful of power load, as it is an OC card.  check your PSU wattage and Amps on the PCI Ex Rails.   You can use  This Calculator  to check if your psu will live   ..   

i will now excuse my self from this Thread/convo  best of luck,