Sign in to follow this  
tuktukdriver

Apologies to the community. It's now been 45 days since my last update.

Incredibly bussy

Frustrating 

Big breakthrough 

Rabbithole

Nightmare

TLDR: This is what being ghosted sounds like.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

Incredibly bussy

Frustrating 

Big breakthrough 

Rabbithole

Nightmare

TLDR: This is what being ghosted sounds like.

What?

45 days?
More like half a year now

''APOLOGIES TO THE COMMUNITY. IT'S NOW BEEN 45 DAYS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE.''

Matt posted that in his second to last post, indeed over half a year ago.

At this point i'm expecting an official statement from Little Orbit on Matt's status..

He's not posted anything on anything on public platforms and that's never a good sign.

Maybe he has some personal stuff going on and i could very well understand that,

but now it feels like we are being ghosted and that is very unprofessional for a company.

Again Little Orbit should make a statement if Matt is ok and how the future of APB will look like.

I am not a hater and i hope he is doing well and we will hear something good about the state of things.

Edited by tuktukdriver

51 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

''APOLOGIES TO THE COMMUNITY. IT'S NOW BEEN 45 DAYS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE.''

He posted that in capital letters in his second to last post, indeed over half a year ago.

At this point i'm expecting an official statement from Little Orbit on Matt's status..

He's not posted anything on anything on public platforms and that's never a good sign.

Maybe he has some personal stuff going on and i could very well understand that,

but now it feels like we are being ghosted and that is very unprofessional for a company.

Again Little Orbit should make a statement if Matt is ok and how the future of APB will look like.

I am not a hater and i hope he is doing well and we will hear something good about the state of things.

Matt was in the LO discord the other day to confirm that he is in fact still alive.

More announcements coming soon.

• Thanks 1

From few days ago, a Tweet and a new game trailer
But ye... APB 📉

damn thats wild bro

5 hours ago, Shui said:

But ye... APB 📉

Oh Matt Scott has confirmed to us his aliveness and he has a big announcement without explicitly saying he has a big announcement.

Very interesting, maybe he had found someone who can fix APB or an alien robot AI GF who can fix APB or maybe a ship that can fight underground,

I'm hoping for at least one of those things. It may be a red herring but when the alien AI's do come, i'll be sure to point them towards this game.

8 hours ago, Shui said:

But ye... APB 📉

1 hour ago, tuktukdriver said:

it's there way of telling us to shut up about asking for updates

On 7/19/2022 at 3:27 AM, cowhorseman said:

it's there way of telling us to shut up about asking for updates

Yeah it's been like 7 years since the IO growl came out? That's the last update i really remember aside from rebalancing and stuff.

Do you think there is someone in the world who can make sense of the code behind APB?

Maybe AI can do they job, GPT-3 can write entire articles nowadays although i don't know how it does on writing code.

Anyway let's see if more will become clear in the upcoming big accouncement. (that was never officially referred to as a big announcement btw)

Merged.

Another 65 days have passed and still no word from Matt Scott, oh wait too soon.

10 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

Yeah it's been like 7 years since the IO growl came out? That's the last update i really remember aside from rebalancing and stuff.

Do you think there is someone in the world who can make sense of the code behind APB?

Maybe AI can do they job, GPT-3 can write entire articles nowadays although i don't know how it does on writing code.

Anyway let's see if more will become clear in the upcoming big accouncement. (that was never officially referred to as a big announcement btw)

well fallen earth sat in one build for like 3 years until LO came around. now it's been sitting around for 3 more years. i think 3 is the magic number with LO

On 7/20/2022 at 2:08 AM, cowhorseman said:

well fallen earth sat in one build for like 3 years until LO came around. now it's been sitting around for 3 more years. i think 3 is the magic number with LO

Q3 3333 confirmed then?

2 hours ago, Fasalina said:

Q3 3333 confirmed then?

hell if i know ask emily

7 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

hell if i know ask emily

id rather ask Puck.

Sign in to follow this