I'm sorry APB Community.

Ive been doing a lot of self reflecting the past couple of days and it just seems like Im a burden to everyone Ive ever met.. I guess I need to sit down and think more but Ive given up on trying and just come to the conclusion that I am the issue in my life and other peoples lives so starting from the moment I post this Im not going to go away. I wont be able to hurt anyone anymore or annoy people or make them hate me so in the long run Im happy because other people are happy.

I came to apb to be someone to myself.. I wanted an escape from reality, somewhere I could be proud of myself, feel important to people but in the end I cant even be worth a single shit to someone even in the virtual world..  I mean dont get me wrong, its been an amazing time but now Ive opened my eyes and realized how fucking little Ive meant to everyone in my life even outside of APB. 

So I guess with that being said Ill see you guys whenever or something.. Just dont try to live your life thinking hurting yourself is better than hurting others because it isnt.. You just end up a broken pile of nothingness like I did.

don't worry young blood hey if you ever want to hang out in gilgamesh limsas tree you're always welcome

OP, if you need a big virtual hairy chest for comfort, write me a PM.

Selfreflection is good - giving up is a choice that can be changed.

Take care! 

• Like 3

See out ways to better yourself. We can never get enough self-improvement as peepo.

Start by changing your daily routine. Whatever you do, i wish you Goodluck.

That happens when you have a lot of free time...

No one is important not even in a virtual world. You just will caught a lot of fake and interesed people if you try to act cool or buy them with stuff. You dont need aproval and love from no one, just bee yourself. Trash feelings you don't need.

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

He is gone boys, we will have less useless threads... who will fill the forums now?

We've had you for that the whole time, Katchwi.

hey it's all good, no one can hurt you on a stupid video games like this. Everyone is basicly a pile of broken poop. I am probably quitting as well because I know now moneychixx is really dead. Only my enforcer made it trough

6 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Just dont try to live your life thinking hurting yourself is better than hurting others because it isnt.. You just end up a broken pile of nothingness like I did.

got it, will live to hurt others from now on

thanks for the advice

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

got it, will live to hurt others from now on

thanks for the advice

"from now on"

hgWQSXO.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

-zip-

On 6/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

I like your post for you fam, I got chu

I got chu fam. You were there for me, I will be there for you! Focus on the positive, self-disclosure was the first and biggest step!

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

pfft, you aint getting rid of me that easily

Damn so close.

You matter in this community and in real life too. Just take a step back and get a breath of fresh air.

Whatever you've done or how you treated people can be resolved with your future actions.

If you want to take that route then you're always welcome back here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ! jogzi said:

gilgamesh limsas tree

Ew, Gilgamesh. Leviathan gamers unite.

I like u OP ur my frien.

No longer being active on the internet or on any network is impossible, we like it and we come back to it no matter what we do. The secret is to be as discreet as possible. After the way of speaking etc comes with the age and education that we had I suppose. To question yourself is already the first and the most important step before you improve.

Edited by Unreal

Hace 7 horas, un par de calcetines dijo:

El estado reflexionando mucho sobre mí en los últimos días y parece que soy una carga para todos los que él conoce. Supongo que necesito sentarme y pensar más, pero él renuncia a un intento y acabo de llegar a la conclusión. que yo soy el problema en mi vida y en la vida de otras personas, por lo tanto, desde el momento en que publico esto, ya no existé. Ya no podré lastimar a nadie ni molestar a la gente ni hacer que me odien, así que a la larga estoy feliz porque otras personas son felices.

Aprendí un ser alguien para mí mismo. Quería escapar de la realidad, de un lugar en el que pudiera sentirme orgulloso, sentirme importante para la gente, pero al final y solo puedo tener una mierda para alguien, incluso en el mundo virtual. Quiero decir, no me malinterpreten, ha sido un momento increíble, pero ahora él abrió los ojos y me dio la cuenta de lo poco que tengo para todos en mi vida, incluso fuera de APB. 

Así que supongo que con eso se dice que los niños cuando o algo ... No traten de vivir su vida pensando que lo que es mejor que herir a los demás porque no es así. Acaban de terminar con una pila de nada como yo.

no digas esas cosas! no todo esta perdido.

Edited by SabrinaAcosta
  • Like 2

take all the time you think you need, self reflection requires patience and reform, this is just a small trial/tribulation you've stepped into, and you will progress from it

be safe brotha, much love to you

sorry are we suppose 2 kno who you are?

jk you can never escape the internet

Come on friend (>,,< )/ you are just drinking a cola while reading this replies :D

funny to see you coming out like this and yet there are people on here who are 10 times worse but carry on with their repulsiveness, arrogance and idiocy.

Edited by ch4ncer