I'm sorry APB Community.

I have learned a few things out of this game too, I remember the time I tried a symbol for 3 hours and the server crashed, next day I was decided to do it and this time my game crashed and lately I tried one more time and I just deleted the symbol by mistake because of the thumbnails bug...the third day I told to myself "Will I going to let things outside of my being decide over my own will?" and finally finished what I wanted to do and added the sentence Never Give Up on it (it was a tattoo) but the most important detail here is that I've learned what "never give up" really means, it doesn't mean you have granted success or that you'll be always a winner, it means instead that you'll fail a lot of times and you'll have to keep trying since your own will is the only power to stand up and keep going.

However, I didn't want to sound corny but as people said to you already, no one can hurt you on a video game and neither should they irl, usually what it hurts the most is what we think of ourselves than what we really are, and many times people around will try to convince you that you are that bad but, you know what? They just don't know you yet, I think you and almost everyone are amazing, and the special ones that are always pulling your emotions to negativism, you rather have the bad luck of meeting them than the disgrace of being yourself such a person like that, rite?

Also:

21 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

funny to see you coming out like this and yet there are people on here who are 10 worse but carry on with their repulsiveness, arrogance and idiocy.

...and:

7 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

be dramatic to a therapist, not a video game community

Take care buddy,

Sal.

He does not kno de wae

9 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Alrite, all gonna be fine, here.

Agreed, haven't finished it yet but great book.

• Like 1

The community jokes aside, I don't know you, but I know it's not a walk in the park, but remember, this is a mental phase that passes eventually, you'll realize big parts of it are in your head, other parts do not matter, and at the end of the day, the other "normal" people you see without this issue.. they each have their own struggles, so have the patience and wisdom to guide yourself through this 🙂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Ive been doing a lot of self reflecting the past couple of days and it just seems like Im a burden to everyone Ive ever met.. I guess I need to sit down and think more but Ive given up on trying and just come to the conclusion that I am the issue in my life and other peoples lives so starting from the moment I post this Im not going to go away. I wont be able to hurt anyone anymore or annoy people or make them hate me so in the long run Im happy because other people are happy.

I came to apb to be someone to myself.. I wanted an escape from reality, somewhere I could be proud of myself, feel important to people but in the end I cant even be worth a single shit to someone even in the virtual world..  I mean dont get me wrong, its been an amazing time but now Ive opened my eyes and realized how fucking little Ive meant to everyone in my life even outside of APB. 

So I guess with that being said Ill see you guys whenever or something.. Just dont try to live your life thinking hurting yourself is better than hurting others because it isnt.. You just end up a broken pile of nothingness like I did.

Write my name somewhere. When you need help, you come to ME first.

On 6/23/2018 at 9:27 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

-snip-

I can relate to this in alot of ways, mainly in how you can be so close to certain friends, thinking they will be friends for life, and in the next moment be nobody cause they headed in a different direction in life.

So far, after having had, and lost so many close friends in my life, i would almost conclude that everything is rather temporary, and you need to have that in the back of your mind at all times. Not only in the sense that you should appreciate every moment, but also in a way that you don't build your entire life around these people caring about you forever.

People have kids, chase careers, and so on. And it sucks to watch them leave for these things, but it would probably suck even more to have held them back in life.

In the end i'd say alot of us just share a journey together, and eventually we go each our own ways. People that used to care, start caring about other things instead, and maybe the best thing is just to be happy you had them, and move on to a new journey, perhaps with new people.

But the main thing i'd advice you to do, is to just go out and care about a bunch of people. Be the type of person for others, that you want them to be for you. Cause in the end, if you can't do it, is it fair to expect them to care? Go be a good influence on the world, and good influences will come back to you 🙂

And don't be afraid to be alone, it's a great opportunity to grow as an individual. 🙂

Edited by SanityFlex
-snip-

I think you focussed too much on APB.

honestly, we had laods of fun when joker existed, and I also ahd with the buddies on Obeya when they still played. But after both fell apart due to the lack of clanmates on and Joker beign relocated and named jericho now, I hardly play the game anymore. if I had spent such amounts  (of money and time)on APB like you, I'd probably had a midgame crisis too :P

So get some serious Real Life and seek out some gaming for fun, but don't look for meaning in gaming itself.

On 6/24/2018 at 3:21 PM, SanityFlex said:

-things said-

To me at this point I just dont see the reason in giving a fuck anymore. Im tired of being walked on and if thats just how life is going to be then Im good lol.

Ive be alone for so long it doesnt even phase me at this point so Ill just continue my life not letting anyone get close to me or let myself get close to anyone because it always ends the same exact way.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:37 AM, LilyV3 said:

I think you focussed too much on APB.

honestly, we had laods of fun when joker existed, and I also ahd with the buddies on Obeya when they still played. But after both fell apart due to the lack of clanmates on and Joker beign relocated and named jericho now, I hardly play the game anymore. if I had spent such amounts  (of money and time)on APB like you, I'd probably had a midgame crisis too 😛

So get some serious Real Life and seek out some gaming for fun, but don't look for meaning in gaming itself. 

I already replied to you on steam about this.  Times were fun when we actually could talk to eachother and do things and you were one of the only people who still talked to me outside of APB and that means a lot to me, for you to continue to deal with my petty bullshoot problems and try to cheer me up.  Youre a good person Lily, even if you dont know how to use percs.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:03 PM, koenyboy500 said:

Write my name somewhere. When you need help, you come to ME first.

Thank you for the other myangs but Ill be fine.  I just let my emotions get the best of me and spent an entire night crying to myself about how fucked up life is and why I cant be good enough for anyone but now Im fine. 😄

Edited by Guest

On 6/23/2018 at 2:13 PM, Excalibur! said:

God guys... you dont need a psychologist, just write your head in a diary and you will feel better.

This is one of the most terrible things you can do to yourself, that is one thing Ive learned in my life.   You just bottle up your emotions and put on a fake smile to the point that eventually the bottle has too much in it and the glass shatters and it causes even more pain then just slowly emptying it out overtime.

Thats also something Ive learned about myself, I suck at taking my own advice but at the same time I aint got anyone there to even talk to.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, Ketog said:

He does not kno de wae

good meme. lawl

On 6/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, N66 said:

The community jokes aside, I don't know you, but I know it's not a walk in the park, but remember, this is a mental phase that passes eventually, you'll realize big parts of it are in your head, other parts do not matter, and at the end of the day, the other "normal" people you see without this issue.. they each have their own struggles, so have the patience and wisdom to guide yourself through this 🙂

The jokes dont phase me because I know theyre jokes, we all play apb and should know that by now lol.

However I do this every day of my life.. Its been this way for the past six years.   Thought life would just grow to be easier but apparently not, seems to just keep getting worse and worse no matter how much I try to make other people happy because theres noone there to give a fuck about me lmao.   idk, Ive given up on trying to make friends because it seems that the entire world is just nothing but fake patootie people anymore.

On 6/23/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bornstellar said:

You matter in this community and in real life too. Just take a step back and get a breath of fresh air.

Whatever you've done or how you treated people can be resolved with your future actions.

If you want to take that route then you're always welcome back here.

I wish I could see from what dimension that I matter to someone because Ive lived my entire life being me and being me has just led me here.

It doesnt matter what I do, in the end its always the same fucking result so why try?

On 6/23/2018 at 10:17 AM, Fr3e said:

sorry are we suppose 2 kno who you are?

Nope, not really, just some random weeb smart on the internet that doesnt have any life goals or ambitions that doesnt mean a single thing to anyone.  Dont have any redeeming qualities whatsoever either so xd lmao

On 6/23/2018 at 10:22 AM, ch4ncer said:

funny to see you coming out like this and yet there are people on here who are 10 times worse but carry on with their repulsiveness, arrogance and idiocy.

I never claimed to be of any importance or worthy of giving a shit about, Im just me dude.

Dont know why I bothered to post on here anyway, kinda wish the GMs would just delete this and everyone could forget I even existed cause thatd make my life so much easier and everyone would be so much happier.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

.... but now Im fine. 😄

Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

Id headpat you but apparently thats not allowed here ( hence the reason why the hand is censored xdddd )

Socks. 

I miss your stories on snapchat. 

On 6/23/2018 at 5:13 AM, Kiida said:

We've had you for that the whole time, Katchwi.

Oh dude, i was trying to remember what name it was that datazian hated being called, thanks

3 hours ago, The Regulator said:

Oh dude, i was trying to remember what name it was that datazian hated being called, thanks

If you think it gets me mad just keep on saying it...

I use mostly my crim because it looks better and my legendarys are there.

If i get prem when things get better ill redesign my enf and be there back again. I doubt it anyways because you cant use bodypaint freely... what a shame.

Edited by Excalibur!