Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

this is where LO has been

On 7/15/2022 at 6:15 PM, MrChan said:

NFTs are some of the worst shit in gaming and internet culture.

And as mentioned above, you're late to the NFT party lads.

I beg to differ. There is at this point no game worthwhile (much less on Unreal Engine or comparable) utilizing Crypto Currencies and NFTs to their actual capacity. That said, i agree that LO is probably not going to be the company that will change this. If they wanted they could have taken steps to put APB on such a crypto economy with legendary weapons, clothing, weapon skins, symbols, etc. as NFTs and APB$ as exchange-traded crypto currency.

Also great name choice LO, "STFU" is about the best name abbreviation one could imagine.

Edited by Sniperturtle

12 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

I beg to differ. There is at this point no game worthwhile (much less on Unreal Engine or comparable) utilizing Crypto Currencies and NFTs to their actual capacity. That said, i agree that LO is probably not going to be the company that will change this. If they wanted they could have taken steps to put APB on such a crypto economy with legendary weapons, clothing, weapon skins, symbols, etc. as NFTs and APB$ as exchange-traded crypto currency.

Also great name choice LO, "STFU" is about the best name abbreviation one could imagine.

yeah because nobody thinks NFTS/crypto are a scam to begin with, look what happened with ubisoft and with gsc game world's stalker 2. nobody wants NFTS there is a huge backlash

Hi all,

I'm going to ask that you reserve judgment on STFU.

We have a slew of information and articles coming out that will explain our "Web 2.5" hybrid approach.

I'm tempted to remove the word "NFT" from anything connected with STFU, because they have such a bad reputation.
STFU is a big experiment, but we're well aware of the market. It's would be folly to try and do what everyone else is doing.

We have no interest in creating meaningless assets to make a quick buck.
I am very interested in establishing clear ownership of content created by players so they can earn real revenue from it - if they want it.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I'm going to ask that you reserve judgment on STFU.

We have a slew of information and articles coming out that will explain our "Web 2.5" hybrid approach.

I'm tempted to remove the word "NFT" from anything connected with STFU, because they have such a bad reputation.
STFU is a big experiment, but we're well aware of the market. It's would be folly to try and do what everyone else is doing.

We have no interest in creating meaningless assets to make a quick buck.
I am very interested in establishing clear ownership of content created by players so they can earn real revenue from it - if they want it.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Matt

look we can see how well "experimenting" with apb has gone so far, its time for you to just admit that apb is curtains ie the show is over and the game is done for. the fact your new game is called "stfu" (hilarious) tells me all i need to know never mind the nft's lol. i trust my judgement that STFU will flop harder than apb.

EDIT please look at this matt

unknown.png?width=897&height=438

unknown.png?width=938&height=437

Edited by ninjarrrr

19 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

look we can see how well "experimenting" with apb has gone so far, its time for you to just admit that apb is curtains ie the show is over and the game is done for. the fact your new game is called "stfu" (hilarious) tells me all i need to know never mind the nft's lol. i trust my judgement that STFU will flop harder than apb.

EDIT please look at this matt

unknown.png?width=897&height=438

unknown.png?width=938&height=437

I will never understand why this Community is so Toxic, no one even wants your Toxic patootie in here anyway. Matt just doing his Job to get his Company running, like everyone just needs to step down like 5 gears and get into reverse, holy crap...