EerieEric

guys I found the solution to all our problems

JUST REMAKE APB GUYS?!?!???

on a more serious note, hi.  how are you?

Edited by EerieEric
funni joke
  • Thanks 1

this is a good opportunity to increase my post count

im fine otherwise a bit anxious of a tomorrow appointment

Looking how things are going related to this tittle, it might be put on sale once again.

This project is not an easy  one to work on, since it requires a lot of dedication, hard work and of course the most important thing, money.

2 hours ago, Krapler said:

Looking how things are going related to this tittle, it might be put on sale once again.

This project is not an easy  one to work on, since it requires a lot of dedication, hard work and of course the most important thing, money.

no one will buy it when its failed 3 times already or do you mean the ip cuz idk I think that chinese company will hold onto the ip for quite a while 

37 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

no one will buy it when its failed 3 times already or do you mean the ip cuz idk I think that chinese company will hold onto the ip for quite a while 

to be fair people said that after rtw, and then after g1 went radio silent, and then when little orbit fumbled riot

the real moral of the apb story might be that there's always a sucker out there

23 minutes ago, glaciers said:

to be fair people said that after rtw, and then after g1 went radio silent, and then when little orbit fumbled riot

riot was an amazing ground breaking feature no one ever did. it was fun and had cool rewards and all that other jazz!

i'm not lying or anything

6 hours ago, glaciers said:

Yeah but sucker enough to buy a game without the IP associated with it? That's the one thing that feels like it sealed Apb's fate with LO or nothin. Unless UNIT wants to buy it, kek

6 hours ago, Acornie said:

Yeah but sucker enough to buy a game without the IP associated with it? That's the one thing that feels like it sealed Apb's fate with LO or nothin. Unless UNIT wants to buy it, kek

does UNIT even exist or is it just some shell company 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

I don’t think we know anything about them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MonkaS said:

I mean... that really is my first guess ngl. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that there's actually someone with $ to do something with the IP eventually, I'm no businessman- maybe IP's to buy up and have at your disposal is a thing. Like really expensive NFTs

On 7/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, Krapler said:

Why would anyone buy anything at this point? The old engine is worthless, it would have to get re-created from scratch - which means any potential buyer would be better off investing their dolla into people that can make it work rather than some age-old code which can be easily replicated in functionality.