Thelnformer

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What should LO do with these unpopular items?

• Add them to contact unlocks / role level unlocks
    • Add to JT store ,lease with very low price or permanent for a higher price
    • Add these items to upcoming contacts ???!!!!
    • Remove from armas, balance them, add them back to armas !

lmao at the op and the guy acting entitled cause he spent money on pixels

• Like 1

Didn't tiggs a long time ago say every armas' item supposed to be added to jokerstore as a F2P Alternative.

Even if they drop them from ARMAs and puts them in as contact rewards, they should still balance them or bring certain ones back to their former glory

On 6/23/2018 at 7:41 AM, Thelnformer said:

I doubt removed items will be deleted from the inventories of players that already bought them, most likely removed from Armas pages.

Also, you don't need to list the unpopular guns which you think of, LO have the statistics and it won't include guess work, if anything, we'll need to ask them for more info on them (which they'll mention later anyway)

7 hours ago, N66 said:

I doubt removed items will be deleted from the inventories of players that already bought them, most likely removed from Armas pages.

eh !

I never said they would remove stuff from players... At the best they would get removed from ARMAS...Thats it !

If I see one more insult here, coming from OP or anyone else. This thread will be closed.

Can't you guys debate without insulting eachother? -_-

Also OP, gifs are allowed on these forums. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't dare to touch in my ATAC series.

Just lower their prices a bit (10%/15%). Maybe should work. Or bundle up everything in pack that contains weapons from each class.

TBH it would be good if they cleaned out the ARMAS market so it would be easier to navigate.  If people are worried about certain items going away and not being able to buy them in the future - to prevent future upset - you should put the most common 'unpopular' items on sale and if one of them gets and overwhelming number or purchases, maybe keep that one.  That way you can surely see which weapons should stay and which should go.  Plus, that would be a nice money maker before you remove them.  

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

If I see one more insult here, coming from OP or anyone else. This thread will be closed.

Glad to see you around, APB community is usually debating only like that 

9 hours ago, Unclean said:

Even if they drop them from ARMAs and puts them in as contact rewards, they should still balance them or bring certain ones back to their former glory

LO already mentioned they were doing balances. 

18 minutes ago, Lixil said:

But..But...It's APB!

47 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Well if some self entitled peeps comments with a GIF thats basically slapping another user who doesnt agree with the *peeps* views and then when called out, gets to personal profiling and then a "SHUT THE FUCK UP" , when the peep cant makeup a proper argument is kinda....asking for it....

Also, no hard or long term feelings.... we have been like this ...like forever.... you punch someone, you get punched back and then you hug each other :classic_tongue:

Edited by Thelnformer

1 hour ago, Thelnformer said:

Well if some self entitled peeps comments with a GIF thats basically slapping another user who doesnt agree with the *peeps* views and then when called out, gets to personal profiling and then a "SHUT THE FUCK UP" , when the peep cant makeup a proper argument is kinda....asking for it....

Also, no hard or long term feelings.... we have been like this ...like forever.... you punch someone, you get punched back and then you hug each other :classic_tongue:

its one thing to defend what you are doing which is creating a topic of discussion. which its rightfully fine. but its another to feed into an argument. you might not see it that way and think what you're replying to is totally fine. but its just brewing toxicity.

you need to be the better person and ignore it, and to stick to the main discussion at hand.

if the person continues to troll or be toxic, report the post. as the forums has a more active moderation team now.

Edited by DiBBz

so you suggest LO give away the weapons for which I paid $40 each? hmm. if that becomes a thing I'll wait for the Armas items I want to become unpopular.

NERFING these weirdo guns

> Put them on new contact

> People have 2 way of getting it one armas (obviously faster) // New contact (Way longer but worth it).

So people have choice to spend money to get a weapon faster, or can do it via the free2play system.

GN

On 6/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, Thelnformer said:

ATAC 424 'Watchman' 

Nah, Watchman is the second popular, the first being Bodyguard.

I don't think any weapons should be removed from armas and i DEFINITELY don't think armas weapons should be added to the free in-game item list.

It would be better to rework the unpopular weapons and replace them on the accounts that have already purchased it.

36 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I don't think any weapons should be removed from armas and i DEFINITELY don't think armas weapons should be added to the free in-game item list.

It would be better to rework the unpopular weapons and replace them on the accounts that have already purchased it.

why shouldnt more options be added for f2p players?

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

why shouldnt more options be added for f2p players?

add new items?

2 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Nah, Watchman is the second popular, the first being Bodyguard.

Isnt patroller the most popular one? I have seen more people with patroller than any othet atacs (i own patroller on both accounts, never bothered with the others) 

26 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

add new items?

sure new items would be great but current weapons could be added immediately, whereas new content is relatively low on the list of priorities atm

Just now, BXNNXD said:

sure new items would be great but current weapons could be added immediately, whereas new content is relatively low on the list of priorities atm

moving armas weapons to free players would only enrage the players who spent money on the game. i doubt thats what they want.

instead of doing a quick n easy change. they should really find ways of keeping loyal players while acquiring new players.

5 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

moving armas weapons to free players would only enrage the players who spent money on the game. i doubt thats what they want.

instead of doing a quick n easy change. they should really find ways of keeping loyal players while acquiring new players.

wouldnt bother me a bit

im not saying orbit should hand out permanent weapons to f2players, but adding unlockable leases available ingame would be an easy way to refresh stale combat for a majority of players 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

wouldnt bother me a bit

im not saying orbit should hand out permanent weapons to f2players, but adding unlockable leases available ingame would be an easy way to refresh stale combat for a majority of players 

Yeah same. 

I'm sure it wouldn't bother two closet hackers. its easier to get weapons for your rerolls.

The only way that would work is if the game was b2p or p2p model.

5 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I'm sure it wouldn't bother two closet hackers. its easier to get weapons for your rerolls.

Jeez... thats twice now. 

You mean bruh. 

Plus, everyone knows Im an ARMAS "p2w" player.