Thelnformer

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]

[Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS]  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What should LO do with these unpopular items?

• Add them to contact unlocks / role level unlocks
    • Add to JT store ,lease with very low price or permanent for a higher price
    • Add these items to upcoming contacts ???!!!!
    • Remove from armas, balance them, add them back to armas !

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html ]

@MattScott ,CEO of LO said that they are planning to drop unpopular items from armas and this includes weapons..... I was wondering what would the community like?

[ Guns like SWARM are like non existent,nobody buys em except a few collectors. These items are just , not worth it. I think they should be removed from armas rather than game itself and added in such a way that all players can access them ! ]

Incase someone thinks that they bought the mentioned weapon and therefore it shouldnt be added to normal game play.

"You are just a PLAYER WHO IS ENTITLED TO NOTHING OTHER THAN THE PROMISED SERVICE.  A service that you and i were promised. I.e The item be delivered to your char mail once you bought it / when you create a new char, provided that you have bought account wide version."

p.s Everyone has an opinion and its counted and if you would like to add more options to poll, please comment. Opinions will be treated as opinions as long as those are NOT targeted insults or of those sorts.

Edited by Thelnformer
  • Like 1

Under no circumstances should things be REMOVED from the game. I don't think ANYONE thinks that's a good idea or will accomplish anything. Yep, we all know the SWARM sucks patootie and the ISSR-A and a few other things. However completely nixing them isn't going to bring any more variety. Put them in the joker store, or add them to the regular rotation of the game. I personally think more guns added to the standard (non armas, non joker) rotation would be a benefit.

18 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html ]

@MattScott ,CEO of LO said that they are planning to drop unpopular items from armas and this includes weapons..... I was wondering what would the community like?

Guns like SWARM are like non existent,nobody buys em except a few collectors. These items are just , not worth it. I think they should be removed from armas and added in such a way that all players can access them !

This is my list of unpopular armas [debatable] 

ATAC 424 'Watchman' 

CASE [All of them]

PMG Silenced versions

FR0G Series

Joker RFP Silenced 

Mountie 'Northwest'

Norseman [??]

Pathfinder [same as scout] Have seen this gun, maybe 5 or 6 times in total

SBSR [have seen it just 1 times]

SWARM [All of them]

As an owner of a Northwest (Accountwide), the entire Norseman series (Account Wide), the PMG 'Hush' (Account Wide), a FR0G, a Pathfinder, and going to be getting a CASE, and the RFP SD...

aKWltY2.gif

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee
  • Like 2

what about an "other" option .

i think they should remove them from armas and do balances patches on them .

2 minutes ago, Ketog said:

what about an "other" option .

i think they should remove them from armas and do balances patches on them .

and? put back them in armas?

On 6/22/2018 at 9:57 PM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

As an owner of a Northwest (Accountwide), the entire Norseman series (Account Wide), the PMG 'Hush' (Account Wide), a FR0G, a Pathfinder, and going to be getting a CASE, and the RFP SD...

<some stupid shit gif>

Look mate, just because you have it doesnt mean its good or others would even bother to get them.

I listed a list of unpopular items based on 8year APBR experience and even gave [DEBATABLE] tag to it. You come here, post some crap that CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO THE POST, and them posts some gif to ..... express what?

I dunno how the mind of people like you work and i wont argue with you because you will drag me down level of  beat me with experience.

Also you spent a good 18 mins trying to find some gif to post here. Stop it , nobody wants to see your stupid gifs !

Here is tip : Either CONTRIBUTE something to the post thats valid or stay out. ALSO STOP WITH THE GIFS, this post is not for posting your useless gifs, its a discussion about what Matt Said.  

[ Also you are just like that women in the gif you posted, tiny,useless and 1 hit from the big guy n next thing you know, you are in life-support .]

Me or the person who commented before you asked if someone had the guns or not. Its a debate / discussion and its not a place to post your shitty gifs or useless comments to ramp up your comments number !

• Like 3

salt levels off the charts

• Like 1

@Thelnformer mkay , but what's the point of doing a poll if you force everyone to agree to your opinions 🤔

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

salt levels off the charts

Im allergic to morons. What can i do ?!:classic_wacko:

7 minutes ago, Ketog said:

@Thelnformer mkay , but what's the point of doing a poll if you force everyone to agree to your opinions 🤔

You said something about balancing and mate i added that to the poll list... LOOK ABOVE..The question i asked was that " Remove them balance them /// n add to armas or ingame' , you didnt respond so i just thought yo mean armas and added it to the poll list !

On 6/22/2018 at 10:11 PM, Thelnformer said:

Look mate, just because you have it doesnt mean its good or others would even bother to get them.

I listed a list of unpopular items based on 8year APBR experience and even gave [DEBATABLE] tag to it. You come here, post some crap that CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO THE POST, and them posts some gif to ..... express what?

I dunno how the mind of people like you work and i wont argue with you because you will drag me down level and beat me with experience.

Also you spent a good 18 mins trying to find some gif to post here. Stop it , nobody wants to see your stupid gifs !

Here is tip : Either CONTRIBUTE something to the post thats valid or stay out. ALSO STOP WITH THE GIFS, this post is not for posting your useless gifs, its a discussion about what Matt Said.  

[ Also you are just like that women in the gif you posted, tiny,useless and 1 hit from the big guy n next thing you know, you are in life-support .]

Me or the person who commented before you asked if someone had the guns or not. Its a debate / discussion and its not a place to post your shitty gifs or useless comments to ramp up your comments number !

Okay... How about this?

You refund me the $85 for the Vahalla's Choosen pack, the $40 for each of the Account Lifetime weapons I have (and am going to buy), then the $30 for the other character bound ones I have, and then we can talk.

Just because YOU don't see them, doesn't mean people don't own them.

You want to make them available for JT's or Events? Refund my money.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Okay... How about this?

You refund me the $85 for the Vahalla's Choosen pack, the $40 for each of the Account Lifetime weapons I have (and am going to buy), then the $30 for the other character bound ones I have, and then we can talk.

Okey how about this. I dont care about your money nor the item. I sincerely have no idea what you are trying to put out here... Why would i have to give you money ? Like ... did i force you to buy or something?

Mate, you represent JUST ONE DAMN PLAYER.  There are a 1000 players with ntec[and variants from armas] while there might be like 25 with the weapons you / i listed.... Hence the word "UNPOPULAR"...They are dropping unpopular items from armas , all i did was ask others what they wanted to be dropped out or added to ingame stuff... 

You bought those items and you got to use them before others also you get them as soon as you make a new character. Everything in this game is OWNED BY LO and they can do whatever the hell they want, you agreed to that.

You are talking like, im the one DROPPING THOSE GUNS and im supposed to refund you? Am i taking your precious guns , you lil princess? [ this would be a good time to make a silvers are < joke > ]

and I have absolutely no intention of making you talk / talking to you. If you wana talk , then talk but i wont make you talk.

Have fun, Enjoy

Peace out 🙂

Edited by Thelnformer
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

Okey how about this. I dont care about your money nor the item. I sincerely have no idea what you are trying to put out here... Why would i have to give you money ? Like ... did i force you to buy or something?

Mate, you represent JUST ONE DAMN PLAYER.  There are a 1000 players with ntec[and variants from armas] while there might be like 25 with the weapons you / i listed.... Hence the word "UNPOPULAR"...

You are talking like, im the one DROPPING THOSE GUNS and im supposed to refund you?

See, and this is why you aren't in charge of a company.

This is a REALLY great way to make people NOT buy ARMAS weapons, because, why buy them, when you can just wait and get them for free?

And yeah... I represent one damn player. A damn player with 3k hours. A damn player that has invested money into this game, even when G1 wasn't doing shit. A player that played this game, as it was going to shit. A player with over 700 ranks across my characters. (Though I know I am no <Flavor>Jenni.) A player that you want to suggest taking my $300+ dollars, and telling me to fuck off.

I don't have to go by join date, because for all I know, you could have been inactive for 7 years.

Shut the fuck up, go back to lurking.

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee

Just now, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

This is a REALLY great way to make people NOT buy ARMAS weapons, because, why buy them, when you can just wait and get them for free?

And yeah... I represent one damn player. A damn player with 3k hours. A damn player that has invested money into this game, even when G1 wasn't doing shit. A player that played this game, as it was going to shit. A player with over 700 ranks across my characters. (Though I know I am no <Flavor>Jenni.)

I don't have to go by join date, because for all I know, you could have been inactive for 7 years.

Stop derailing the thread and get out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thelnformer said:

Stop derailing the thread and get out.

Derailing? Well, you suggested taking niche ARMAS items, and making them available for free players, after people have spent money on said items.

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean people haven't bought them.

So then, why would anyone spend a dime, if they could just wait for 6 months, and get it added into the game?

35 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

And yeah... I represent one damn player. A damn player with 3k hours. A damn player that has invested money into this game, even when G1 wasn't doing shit. A player that played this game, as it was going to shit. A player with over 700 ranks across my characters. (Though I know I am no <Flavor>Jenni.) A player that you want to suggest taking my $300+ dollars, and telling me to fuck off.

You are damn stupid, do you know that? More than half of armas guns are available in JT but why are people still buying from Armas? Also what is this FREE you are talking about? Who's giving anything to anyone for free?

You should seriously get your head out of your patootie, i have more than 7000hours, a player who spent arond 1700$s on 2 accounts , with 9 255 chars , a few low ranked ones.

You are just a RANDOM PLAYER WHO IS ENTITLED TO NOTHING OTHER THAN THE PROMISED SERVICE.  A service that you and i were promised. 

You couldnt even come up with a proper counter argument and you had to go look at out of context factors like join date to makeup .... well an argument..........

Also keep your insults to your self. You might need them lil princess !

31 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Derailing? Well, you suggested taking niche ARMAS items, and making them available for free players, after people have spent money on said items.

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean people haven't bought them.

So then, why would anyone spend a dime, if they could just wait for 6 months, and get it added into the game?

OK HERE GOES AGAIN.

Do not reply back to this or the thread, if you want come talk in PM.

1) I didnt suggest taking away armas items. There is literally a link posted on the first post showing the blog made by MattScott about "dropping unpopular items from armas"

2) You are just butthurt you spent money on something. Understand this princess, you paid for the item and you got the item before anybody else. You gave money and they gave you something. This in noway is gona make you more entitled. They didnt promise that they wont give it away for free, they didnt promise that they wont change it, they didnt promise you ANYTHING other than, giving you the item  [char or account bound]... You are entitled to nothing other than that.  Its just like paying for early access, you can EITHER pay for early access or wait till everyone gets on for FREE.

3) Most of the players will agree with me on the fact that those guns are just NOT worth it and are underrated because there are better counterparts .

4) Why would anyone spent a dime? To get the item they want, WHEN THEY WANT. You paid for a service which was delivered and thats it. Nobody, i mean NOBODY asked yo to spent any dime. You are talking like only you have spent money on this game.... FYI, i have 29 account bond weapons .

Edited by Thelnformer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

as someone who has likely spent exponentially more money on apb than you i think it’s perfectly fine to add armas weapons to the f2p pool, regardless of how they do it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Do i look like lurker to you?! [Damnit i missed the THE part] 

Edited by lnformer

41 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

You are damn stupid, do you know that? More than half of armas guns are available in JT but why are people still buying from Armas? Also what is this FREE you are talking about? Who's giving anything to anyone for free?

You should seriously get your head out of your patootie, i have more than 7000hours, a player who spent arond 1700$s on 2 accounts , with 9 255 chars , a few low ranked ones.

You are just a RANDOM PLAYER WHO IS ENTITLED TO NOTHING OTHER THAN THE PROMISED SERVICE.  A service that you and i were promised. 

You couldnt even come up with a proper counter argument and you had to go look at out of context factors like join date to makeup .... well an argument..........

Also keep your insults to your self. You might need them lil princess !

OK HERE GOES AGAIN.

Do not reply back to this or the thread, if you want come talk in PM.

1) I didnt suggest taking away armas items. There is literally a link posted on the first post showing the blog made by MattScott about "dropping unpopular items from armas"

2) You are just butthurt you spent money on something. Understand this princess, you paid for the item and you got the item before anybody else. You gave money and they gave you something. This in noway is gona make you more entitled. They didnt promise that they wont give it away for free, they didnt promise that they wont change it, they didnt promise you ANYTHING other than, giving you the item  [char or account bound]... You are entitled to nothing other than that.  Its just like paying for early access, you can EITHER pay for early access or wait till everyone gets on for FREE.

3) Most of the players will agree with me on the fact that those guns are just NOT worth it and are underrated because there are better counterparts .

4) Why would anyone spent a dime? To get the item they want, WHEN THEY WANT. You paid for a service which was delivered and thats it. Nobody, i mean NOBODY asked yo to spent any dime. You are talking like only you have spent money on this game.... FYI, i have 29 account bond weapons .

1) He stated that most of the items were duplicates. Guess that went over your head. And, more than likely, he's talking about a lot of the preset weapons, not the open slots and ARMAS exclusives.

2) I am not butthurt I spent money on items I use.

3) If you like running meta builds. This game isn't competitive in the least. So why does a meta matter?

4) That's nice. I have 42 Account Bound guns.

And maybe if you didn't come off as an arrogant little prick, we probably had a discussion about my original post. But instead, you came out the gate, teeth barred.

So you proved that you weren't even up for a discussion.

3 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

1) He stated that most of the items were duplicates. Guess that went over your head. And, more than likely, he's talking about a lot of the preset weapons, not the open slots and ARMAS exclusives.

2) I am not butthurt I spent money on items I use.

3) If you like running meta builds. This game isn't competitive in the least. So why does a meta matter?

4) That's nice. I have 42 Account Bound guns.

And maybe if you didn't come off as an arrogant little prick, we probably had a discussion about my original post. But instead, you came out the gate, teeth barred.

So you proved that you weren't even up for a discussion.

The fact that you are pulling out the victim card , derailed the thread with your useless comment+gif , got butthurt about guns..

Oh and start the blame game. Your original post? Discussions ? based on that? 

Im using a damn medusa for weeks now, its not about meta ...But then again there is no point in having an argument with you... PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD 🙂 

• Thanks 1

The Norsemen lineup is actually pretty good if you learn their limitations and swap them around in accordance with your environment/opposition. Basically, they require you to be more flexible than other weapons in-game, at least from what I've experienced. 

I don't even know which "unpopular" items they were planning to remove from Armas, if you do link the source please...

Whoa, hold your horses guys, none said anything about actually removing the guns from the game as of now. They most likely remove the possibility to buy the Items through Armas. If they remove the items from the game, which would be rather unpleasant I at least hope they refund the G1C those did cost, but I do not think they will remove them from the entire game. 

If they are unpopular on the market place there is a reason why, there's no real reason to keep them cluttering up the market space when people can buy them through sales like they suggested

• Like 1