Sign in to follow this  
Rolpack

How about fixing this pls?

S9c4j1y.jpg

G1 made it, that if you have zero score, you didnt get any rewards, and your threat didnt change. 

How about changing it so that people with zero score would still get rewards if they died 2-3 or so times, but their threat didnt change, just to discourage dethreating by afk, which is what its meant to do.

Or just change it entirely later, on how this whole thing works because its a mess anyway. 

Idk why i made this thread, its 5am and i was just bothered by this, where the enemy actually tried to kill us but failed cause they got seperated the whole end stage and couldnt regroup, and they didnt get a single thing for it, because the game thought "lul they are clearly afk".

If you don't have any kills or medals by the end of the mission, you should be banned, and sent to Alcatraz for a week.

HS3 and CJ3 on a maniac? Try RS1, Mob Sling and EM3, that rocks (credit to PrincessLuna for telling me about that setup). Becomes a CQC Atac but better.

On topic:

0 score means 0 rewards, no need to sugarcoat things. If threat isn't changed with a score of 0 then afk de-threating is impossible anyway.

What needs to be fixed again?

Why would they give money to people with no score, that would just make people afk "dethreat" even more.

Though when are people going to realize you can't dethreat with zero score.

57 minutes ago, Vanille said:

HS3 and CJ3 on a maniac? Try RS1, Mob Sling and EM3, that rocks (credit to PrincessLuna for telling me about that setup). Becomes a CQC Atac but better.

On topic:

0 score means 0 rewards, no need to sugarcoat things. If threat isn't changed with a score of 0 then afk de-threating is impossible anyway.

honestly , anything works on manic so , yeah , whatever setup you use it's okay . (maybe not for magnification scope 😂)

Edited by Ketog

3 hours ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

If you don't have any kills or medals by the end of the mission, you should be banned, and sent to Alcatraz for a week.

Considering APB characters can walk on water, this wouldn't be very effective.