Sign in to follow this  
MotokoHutt

A few things I would like to see

Hello just a list of a few things I would like to see in APB's future. Agree or disagree just my opinions.

- A proper matchmaking system based on factors like KDR, total kills, time played, team members etc etc etc.

- A gun rebalance to make less used guns more relevant in the meta.

- A vehicle rebelance to make less used vehicles more relevant.

- Add purchasable versions of some unbuyable vehicles such as the Ambulance and Han work van.

- 4slot versions, Kits and audio packs to be added to vehicles that currently dont have such luxuries.

- More Clothes for both males and females

- More vehicles and vehicle bundles. .

- If a new match making system isnt put in place then rework threats to better represent player skill levels, this way high silvers and low golds are not forced to ether DT or get roled by vets.

- Player vehicles that are not in your mission should not be able to interact with you to stop griefing.

- Protection against ddos style attacks, such as server load sharing countermessures.

- Kills in Witness events should count to role progression, however the Witness system should be reworked to stop abuse of it and also to make the encounters less 1 sided.

- More dynamic event types such as racing, dueling, some form of PVE event for Enforcers and much more.

- An LTL variant for crims where they can take people hostage with duct tape etc, also perma versions of LTL weaponry.

- Minigames in social such as cards, pool, miniarcades etc to make social district more of a social space rather then only a place to go customize things or sit AFK.

- Damage protection for Notority/Prestige 5 players from off mission players IF on an objective aka caping a point, spraying a wall etc.

- Faster game boot time if possible, this game honestly takes longer to load then any pc game I have ever played, feels like loading a spectrum game.

- Better auto asignment of districts, too often new low rank silvers end up playing veteran players cus they auto join silver district.

- An actual use for Gold district maybe ? yeesh the whole system needs changed really huh.

- A reduction in Armas prices, or also a reduction in the cost to buy G1C in the first place would also work.

- Real tangable benefits for Silencers on weapons. Also more silenced weapons such as a silenced shotgun, LMG, Rifle and something I really want a silenced NFA-9 cus.. ascetics.. dont judge lol.

- More Armas guns to have temp available versions through means such as achievments or JT's so people can stop moaning about P2W.

- Non obtainable weapons to be brought back on a more available basis of some sort, such as the LCR Old Glory, Temptress, CJ Snubnose etc.

- A more solid and reliable way to obtain the special Nano variants, currently the mission to get them seems to be completely RNG based.

- Bring back daily player events with chances to win emotes, skins, small amounts of JMB's etc, I know allot of vet players have all of these but they where fun and newer players don't.

- Way to trade consumables for ether JT's or some sort of currency to stop my mail box being flooded with consumables I never use that have hit there limit =_=.

- Stop sending me empty blood mails that have no text or anything lol.

- An in game archive for lore info instead of it being mail that eventually expires.

- More maps for both Mission and Fight Club game modes.

Ok there is more but this list is getting too long sooo. I will make more another time lol.

• Like 2

Those are some really interesting suggestions!
I would love to be able to see Health bars in-game, to see how much HP do you have until you decide to show up again and get killed by a sniper.
Also a good rework in modifications.

A few things... Don't you think half of your even half of your list is asking for much?

Everyone wants new content but give LittleOrbit time and I'm well aware of what the community is wanting.

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

A few things... Don't you think half of your even half of your list is asking for much?

Everyone wants new content but give LittleOrbit time and I'm well aware of what the community is wanting.

lol well sorry for overwhelming you XD, and tbh its not like I am saying "yo Little Orbit do it now" lol I am just putting my suggestions out there cus thats what this section is for. If you dont ask you dont know I have always said, so if I dont put my suggestions out there then Little Orbit will never hear them, better to say and get an idea knocked back then not say and the idea could have been implomented.