Kestrain

At this point just kill APB and make a superior version of it

Come on Little Orbit. The game has on average 300 players. 

You have the tools needed, and the systems and development Knowledge to take this game, remaster and remake it in a way that benefits you and the people. 

You can take the failings of APB and create something great out of it. 

Look around you, Show me ONE game with the customization levels of APB and the hilarity of Saints Row. You can't. 

Unless the new upcoming Saints Row is Online and as big a shitpost as APB is with it's level of Customization, There is nothing that will hold a Candle to it. 

Start over. Become a Phoenix before someone else does Little Orbit. 

Make the superior Version of this game that we all long for. A better Customization system, Player Run Markets, etc. 

Let the community help y'all please.

Edited by Kestrain
  • Like 1

I'm flabbergasted that anyone can still think 'just make a better version of APB' is possible with the resources the current, or previous, developers had.

8 minutes ago, MrChan said:

I'm flabbergasted that anyone can still think 'just make a better version of APB' is possible with the resources the current, or previous, developers had.

its not hard just time consuming  

If LO seemingly doesn't currently have the resources to fix LIVE, why would you think they have the resources to make an entirely new game?

• Like 2

isnt LO in major debt with some BS they tried to pull.

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

If LO seemingly doesn't currently have the resources to fix LIVE, why would you think they have the resources to make an entirely new game?

If they actually still owned the ip they could find investors but they can't make something they don't own the rights to

• Like 1

make a new apb where no colby players furries are allowed

12 hours ago, MonkaS said:

If they actually still owned the ip they could find investors but they can't make something they don't own the rights to

Matt sold IP, yes. There is nothing that he can do now besides add updates to this version of the game. There never will be an APB successor. Maybe some shitty mobile game that is designed to take as much money from you as possible, AGAIN. G1/RP of old done that, and that is basically what LO have been doing. They don't care anymore. The servers are cheap for them to keep up, and enough people still spend money for it to be profitable.

They don't even spend time here, they don't come to the forums to talk about ANYTHING other than their shitty maintenance.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, AlienTM said:

u was drunk when wrote this...?

No I was incredibly High with my Wife though lmfao

Merged.

On 7/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, glaciers said:

Based. Fuck Furries

16 minutes ago, Kestrain said:

No I was incredibly High with my Wife though lmfao

That's not something to be proud of

9 hours ago, Weaboos said:

That's not something to be proud of

better than cosplaying a ww2 era panzer crew member hope you aren't wearing that in game

On 7/5/2022 at 5:55 PM, MonkaS said:

There's nothing stopping anyone from creating an APB clone with a different aesthetic.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:15 AM, Kestrain said:

ou can take the failings of APB and create something great out of it. 

Who? Orbit? ahah)
this loser-company can't do nothing... nothing good

Edited by explosiveUA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

Who? Orbit? ahah)
this loser-company can't do nothing... nothing good

they r not doin anything(at least with the g1 games)and this guy hopes to start apb from scratch..i mean ok

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's nothing stopping anyone from creating an APB clone with a different aesthetic.

It would be bad though it'd prob be some cheap asset flipped unity game 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

It would be bad though it'd prob be some cheap asset flipped unity game 

One thing people take for granted about Apb when whey say 'just make another' is that APB is an attempt at a AAA game that simply flopped. You can tell money and effort was put into it, any sort of attempt to remake Apb where it stands up to the same quality (but modernized to compete with contemporary games of course) would be just as risky of a monetary endeavor just as the original game was, and we all know how that turned out. Although; with Fotrnite and other games making microtransactions an accepted part of online games, so the Reloaded strat seems like it would fit in very well in the current climate. Also, one thing Apb has going for it with a potential comeback is that people know of it- no matter how small the community is. 'Hey Apb is finally on 64-bit and they're actually adding content' if another company tried to make a game like Apb they couldn't bank on simply stealing every one of Apb's potential players, it wouldn't be a viable strategy for a successful game- because let's face it a pet project with no money behind it would end up exactly how you described *cough* Phoenix wasn't even completed *cough*

sorry for the ramble but what else is there to do here?)

On 7/7/2022 at 4:14 AM, MonkaS said:

better than cosplaying a ww2 era panzer crew member hope you aren't wearing that in game

This uniform has no outlawed symbols as the units wearing it were not part of a political party thus such uniform is not illegal.

Your avatar has the perfect facial expression for when you realise that it originates from an alt-right website, the more you know...

Now ssssch little frog or my french friend will eat you

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, glaciers said:

jajajaja aplease

On 7/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, Acornie said:

sorry for the ramble but what else is there to do here?)

It's almost like they were doomed before they started, because they chose to dev the game on an unstable alpha of a game engine. One would assume anyone who were to make an APB clone in modern day would not be an absolute bunch of brainlets like that.

10 minutes ago, Deatric said:

Somebody win the lottery.

If i won 15 million the last thing i would do is revive APB. it's like bringing back a methhead

Even if you min the lottery, you will get nowhere close to a replica of APB.

A : Production would range from 50-100 million.

B : The Games Design choice defeats all modern day game designs in a way that no one would really play it.

C : You will be flat broke after your winnings, without a stable income source.

A wise egghead once said:
"Making the mother of all Omletes here Jack, cant fret over every egg."

Merged.

On 7/6/2022 at 12:15 AM, Kestrain said:

Come on Little Orbit. The game has on average 300 players. 

You have the tools needed, and the systems and development Knowledge to take this game, remaster and remake it in a way that benefits you and the people. 

You can take the failings of APB and create something great out of it. 

Look around you, Show me ONE game with the customization levels of APB and the hilarity of Saints Row. You can't. 

Unless the new upcoming Saints Row is Online and as big a shitpost as APB is with it's level of Customization, There is nothing that will hold a Candle to it. 

Start over. Become a Phoenix before someone else does Little Orbit. 

Make the superior Version of this game that we all long for. A better Customization system, Player Run Markets, etc. 

Let the community help y'all please.

And by the way if anyone is interested, im making a first person shooter with all the APB aspects.
You can follow our progress here in this forum.
Im currently modelling the maps with buildings etc.
Basically that would take some weeks to finish, like 10 weeks.
Then we Setup cars, weapons and gameplay.
When we are done we boot up a one week ALPHA for people to test the game and send in some Bugs.
If people still want to play the game we will need some Cash obviously to program the advanced features, the most bothering me at the Moment is the Music Studio.

Cheers!

Edited by OmikronOverload
tsupid

14 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

And by the way if anyone is interested, im making a first person shooter with all the APB aspects.
You can follow our progress here in this forum.
Im currently modelling the maps with buildings etc.
Basically that would take some weeks to finish, like 10 weeks.
Then we Setup cars, weapons and gameplay.
When we are done we boot up a one week ALPHA for people to test the game and send in some Bugs.
If people still want to play the game we will need some Cash obviously to program the advanced features, the most bothering me at the Moment is the Music Studio.

Cheers!

You've linked my topic here for some reason, which you're posting your work in, I'm not remaking apb, don't give people false hope please. You'd be lucky to make one building in 10 weeks let alone a whole city!