Hello everyone, I'm having some troubles going into the game after the servers were having troubles.   I exited out and couldn't get back in, now my launcher is broken, it's frozen in the "UPDATE" mode, and it's not moving anywhere, don't know if anybody is having this bug, but I can't repair it, it won't let me. I'll send a link to a picture of my launcher, this problem is still going on. 

(http://prntscr.com/jy9q8j)

I also even restarted my PC and reported these troubles and nothing

Update: I have gotten the game downloaded, but now it's just stuck in the updater again.  Maybe I should wait it out, but Idk, it feels like a glitch, I sat here for an hour, and it didn't move an inch. I'll just go to bed, and see what happens when I wake up, this is really frustrating though

Edited by BlackRainbowX
Update

Have your tried uninstalling the game and then doing a clean reinstall of the game?

I have also installed, and all that jazz, and it's been stuck on the "2 to 3 day estimate download time" for the last couple hours.