16 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

So...never spending money again. 😅

"Tada tsssss"

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:27 AM, eXezon said:

Any word regarding crosshair customization? where in the roadmap should that be placed in? Also while we don't have such an option at this time, what is your word on crosshair overlays?(Not talking about shaders)

@MattScott many people would be interested to hear something regarding this

3 hours ago, eXezon said:

@MattScott many people would be interested to hear something regarding this

First of all, u shouldnt quote yourself, i am sure, they have read your post, also, in my opinion, you shouldnt go for an external "overlay" crosshair, others can use the current one ingame too. It comes, when it comes. :classic_happy:

Nice to see they adding crosshair customization, I suggest you have per weapon/class/global crosshair setting and allow users to import a alpha crosshair image file 😛

ALSO:

Better threading affinity spread (keep threads off the core that has the high load thread) 

Allow people to extract the game files from the upk files, disable compiled textures compression, disable ram cache area compression, add memory usage profiles that support PCs with more than 4gb of ram

Always sprint option,Hold to crouch,hold to walk mode

Port backup to the current mission area if they join midmatch from the other side of the map

Better spawns

• Like 4

20 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure there’s a fairfight ban for a Mr. MackxBolan, if you’re going to claim it was a false ban then why can’t everyone else?

Yea I know the one your talking about, n That is the one that cloned me about 2-3 years back. and I might add that only me and the clone would know about this ban. He followed me for about 6months everyday, standing in front of me or otherwise ruining each mission. That's where the Term, Shell Em From The Park, comes from.  He also had a Harley clone, n cloned a well know BR. Had the exact same spelling of name, you couldn't tell who was cussing at who in the chat, then he cloned my crime as well (which has a similar spelling that I was dumb enough to tell him)  n he would come in an go note 5 on me all day, hacking blatantly. And report did nothing, cause it said I couldn't report myself. The last battle was between me n him n he got banned.   The REal Mack Bolan wears a Tin Hat proudly. The clone has no hat.  See in the end I don't really care about hackers per say, what pisses me off is being a true legit and having this bunk program kick me of all people upon loading the district. {client not responding}. But they open the gates to the hacks n insult me. The Audacity 😲

2 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

That is the one that cloned me about 2-3 years back.

And report did nothing, cause it said I couldn't report myself.

1ae6NUP.gif

Wow... now Ive heard everything.

Points for originality though.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

1ae6NUP.gif

Yea n like I said, only me, the clone, and a maybe one or two vets that still play, would even know about that, cough cough

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

1ae6NUP.gif

if you cover everything in word vomit no one will want to look too closely

12 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yea n like I said, only me, the clone, and a maybe one or two vets that still play, would even know about that, cough cough

what are you talking about, the ban was was broadcasted and theres a page on ffbans, literally everyone in the world could know

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

what are you talking about, the ban was was broadcasted and theres a page on ffbans, literally everyone in the world could know

Not only that, he rerolled and would just sit in social yelling about how he was banned and had no idea why and the game and Tiggs were BS.

Its like he thinks no remembers stuff lol.

14 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if you cover everything in word vomit no one will want to look too closely

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not only that, he rerolled and would just sit in social yelling about how he was banned and had no idea why and the game and Tiggs were BS.

Its like he thinks no remembers stuff lol.

well i don't see any of the same players around, and you indicated that you looked for the ff thread n was gone, meaning you knew for sure it was there, and only the troll that cloned me would remember that one ff post from 3 years ago. Shall I start calling you Harley or is it Jenneveve.   No one complained about the ban, get your facts straight. I was there complaining about the system and tiggs allowing the cloning to happen. NOw ill admit now that was very misdirected anger toward tiggs. N I'll be the first one to defend tiggs in any forum smack talk. weren't for tiggs we wouldn't have had a game last few years. but no one was complaining about a ban, cause nobody had been banned. hence why i was there running my mouth.

5 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

well i don't see any of the same players around, and you indicated that you looked for the ff thread n was gone, meaning you knew for sure it was there, and only the troll that cloned me would remember that one ff post from 3 years ago. Shall I start calling you Harley or is it Jenneveve.   No one complained about the ban, get your facts straight. I was there complaining about the system and tiggs allowing the cloning to happen. NOw ill admit now that was very misdirected anger toward tiggs. N I'll be the first one to defend tiggs in any forum smack talk. weren't for tiggs we wouldn't have had a game last few years. but no one was complaining about a ban, cause nobody had been banned. hence why i was there running my mouth.

Dont worry my guy, I'll DM you your ban page.
Its still there and wont be going anywhere. 🙂

And FYI, "cloning" isnt a thing.

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Dont worry my guy, I'll DM you your ban page.
Its still there and wont be going anywhere. 🙂

You mean YOUR ban, yea i see it. so you found it. I never denied there was a ban, but not on me, you can see that's a rank 21, my crime was a max and my cop was 200+. and you cloned both. now i gotta third slot. same account n i aint telling ya how to spell it this time

8 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

You mean YOUR ban, yea i see it. so you found it. I never denied there was a ban, but not on me, you can see that's a rank 21, my crime was a max and my cop was 200+. and you cloned both. now i gotta third slot. same account n i aint telling ya how to spell it this time

Jrnx6lG.gif

Anyhoo, I think we've derailed this thread enough.

Glad you got your account back too.

Edited by CookiePuss

On 6/23/2018 at 7:49 PM, BXNNXD said:

where was the contact mentioned?

Content. Typo lol

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Anyhoo, I think we've derailed this thread enough.

Glad you got your account back too.

Your Account, n you don't have a Tin Hat. And I'm fairly confident if you try it again you will get banned again (after reading matts new post)

Just now, MACKxBOLAN said:

Your Account, n you don't have a Tin Hat. And I'm fairly confident if you try it again you will get banned again (after reading matts new post)

I have a tin foil hat on C00ky yes.

And again, you cannot "clone" accounts.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You Know What I mean wise patootie

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes you could then, using a check mark at the end of the name allowed you to duplicate the name, but the game did not recognize the check mark and only displayed the allowed characters. How would u explain me still existing if i was banned and you cant clone. Its either one way or the other, not both, You're doing a great job of incriminating yourself, you want to go on about the story feel free, this will better entertainment than damned soccer.

15 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

How would u explain me still existing if i was banned and you cant clone. 

EZ

All cheating bans have been overturned.

Please, lets continue this discussion through DM. Im sure everyone is bored watching us argue  

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

EZ

All cheating bans have been overturned.

Please, lets continue this discussion through DM. Im sure everyone is bored watching us argue  

no keep going this is amazing

Something to feed the addiction 😁

I'd never thought APB would ever use UE4. LO makes dreams come true.

On 6/22/2018 at 10:55 PM, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Matt Scott, our CEO, has created a roadmap of what we're working on for APB, and we're excited to share that with you. You can find all the details on our blog, at the following link: https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html

Thanks, and we'll see you in-game!

"PC Only"

"PC Only"

"PC Only"

"PC Only"

"PC Only"

"Console Only" 🤣🤣🤣

Wise suggestion Cooky 🙂 

Please, guys if you want to have a debate in future instead of posting on threads continue your conversation in DMs or just use ignore feature. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, back on topic....wait, what was the topic about? lol

Ok, going serious now, regarding the roadmap will the players be able to participate in the OTW servers to provide feedback about the weapons re-balance?

I recall this thread from the past where they invited everyone to provide feedback following the guidelines posted there: APB Reloaded Open Test World also known as OTW

18 hours ago, Lixil said:

... just use ignore feature. ^^

Also I wonder if the ignore function stops the ignored ones from seeing your posts too? Guess it doesn't but I really don't know so I'm asking.

• Thanks 1