Wohoo roadmap. New contect finally after all these yrs. Tho will the lvl cap increase at all?

11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Wohoo roadmap. New contect finally after all these yrs. Tho will the lvl cap increase at all?

where was the contact mentioned?

On 6/22/2018 at 7:10 PM, Fasalina said:

Omg, trade system! ❤️

Ty Little Orbit. It's a thight roadmap and we have all been let down by those from the previous G1. I hope you will be able to do it.

Yay. No More scamming. Since it's easy to get their legendary and block them.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Matt Scott, our CEO, has created a roadmap of what we're working on for APB, and we're excited to share that with you. You can find all the details on our blog, at the following link: https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html

Thanks, and we'll see you in-game!

I see nothing in regards to how long or when, you will activate B.E., this program is kicks me each day upon loading the district. That didn't happen before, n I aint buying another pc, that's your problem not mine.

I see nothing is regards to reimbursement of time and levels lost due to you Opening the Gates to hackers, so the few legits have to suffer while your program learns things eh.    OH Yea I said it, Hackers

And just what sort of customer retention is this. id even go as far as to say the hax were written by a g1 staff, to sell through a third party ofcourse. you wanna remove my post fine, I gaf, but that's how I feel.

Oh Give them a chance. We Did. You let hax in to an already laggy game and according to your Plan. You Got Nada coming to stop it.

(Now you can all bring on your insanity comments-n ill say your a left winger-nut)

28 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I see nothing in regards to how long or when, you will activate B.E., this program is kicks me each day upon loading the district. That didn't happen before, n I aint buying another pc, that's your problem not mine.

I see nothing is regards to reimbursement of time and levels lost due to you Opening the Gates to hackers, so the few legits have to suffer while your program learns things eh.    OH Yea I said it, Hackers

And just what sort of customer retention is this. id even go as far as to say the hax were written by a g1 staff, to sell through a third party ofcourse. you wanna remove my post fine, I gaf, but that's how I feel.

Oh Give them a chance. We Did. You let hax in to an already laggy game and according to your Plan. You Got Nada coming to stop it.

(Now you can all bring on your insanity comments-n ill say your a left winger-nut)

this man is a master debator, no need to argue when you can just pre-sling insults

52 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Id even go as far as to say the hax were written by a g1 staff, to sell through a third party ofcourse

And there it is, the dumbest thing said yet on the new forums.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

And there it is, the dumbest thing said yet on the new forums.

Maybe LO made the hax so they can buy the game when G1 gives up 🤔/s

Either way, its called Hax-Letting at the cost of legit's time, regardless of who wrote them. I'm fed up.

They wanna let em hack to get an algorithm established at my expense, did they ever think that, when they activate this BE thing or start using it, that the program will have collected data on people while they hack so that establishes a norm. And that norm will be of them hacking. So the system wont work just by design, but ya know that's ok, hax don't exist ya ya ya

That's a well detailed roadmap, hope to see things come out because words can be thrown away, the golden thing is their act. if they really do what they say they will earn the community trust again. Hope to see this game really going to a bright future.

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

If you are the only one experiencing being kicked from the game......

Maybe you should turn off your hacks, bro.

@MattScottJust a quick question if you don't mind, when will the addition of other languages fit in (Chinese, Spanish, etcetera.). As discussed by many other members of the community, I think it would be adequately justified for LO to add new languages to the game. But just wondering at probably what stage will that happen 🙂 ?

6 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

If you are the only one experiencing being kicked from the game......

Maybe you should turn off your hacks, bro.

RoTf, I'm one of the three legits left

well that's fine, you all go ahead an back up the hackers an that LO is backing them and not the legit players. think imm go hunting

Very nice!

I'm delighted to hear of a trade system actually. Hyped for the rest too, though.

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

well that's fine, you all go ahead an back up the hackers an that LO is backing them and not the legit players. think imm go hunting

Maybe just be glad you got your account back like the rest of us, and show a little patience and maybe even a little gratitude.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe just be glad you got your account back like the rest of us, and show a little patience and maybe even a little gratitude.

Patience and gratitude are lefty values. Leave him alone, he’s out killing animals until they’re dead - let’s just hope they aren’t hacking as well...

Is reverting the main menu somewhere in there, duck?

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Obviously you don't even play APB. 3 Legit left?

Did you just imply everyone... Even me... Is a hacker?

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

cool you focused on servers and health of the game first...  cool to see that and looking forward into everything else. very excited for weapon reballance if you will put it first on OTW that would be cool

Awesome news thank you Matt. There's no kind of time frame for when we can expect those lag fixes is there? Like are we talking months or weeks?

New management deserves the benefit of the doubt. Let's hold off on the cynicism for a while. 😉

Please, PLEASE see to permabanning cheaters and restoring server & game performance to what it was ~7 years ago. Undo that horrible bloom while you're at it.

15 hours ago, Vanthia said:

@MattScottJust a quick question if you don't mind, when will the addition of other languages fit in (Chinese, Spanish, etcetera.). As discussed by many other members of the community, I think it would be adequately justified for LO to add new languages to the game. But just wondering at probably what stage will that happen 🙂 ?

I am VERY interested in adding new languages.. however there is a lot of text in the game. Typically localization rates are $0.10 a word, and we have more than 400,000 words which means $40k per language. 

I think right now, I want to focus on working through the contacts and progression to make sure we've locked in the content we want, and then we'll start the process of translating.

8 hours ago, Isais said:

Is reverting the main menu somewhere in there, duck?

Yes. But I didn't list it because we need to identify where the art went and make sure the UI system is still supported. Once I have all the moving parts nailed down, I'll add it to the Roadmap.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3