Will there be a price drop tho?

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

This is something in design, and I'm really excited about where we are headed.

However it is complicated. There are a number of things that need to occur in tandem, some of which aren't possible with Unreal 3.

So changes will go in after Unification is complete.

Will the queue-system be a band-aid-fix to the general issue with player-distribution across districts, or is it supposed to be your final solution?

Because placing players into districst based on their threat is a great system, but poorly executed in APB for a variety of reasons (mainly this).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saudauish said:

900 iq thread merge

Hello!

Sorry this was my fault, i accidently clicked something that forced the override of the main title while merging a thread.

Name should be back to normal.

• Like 4

@MattScott Will there be anyone looking at the current ARMAS clothing packs/bundles and de-bundle them so we can pick and choose items? 

I find that I like certain items from different packs but I am not willing to buy various packs just for one or two items I want. This results in me not buying anything instead.

Edited by iRawwwN

10 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Hello!

Sorry this was my fault, i accidently clicked something that forced the override of the main title while merging a thread.

Its ok, nice to see you around!

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

To give one specific change, the Anubis is getting a new crosshair, because the old one was wonky

Amazing! Maybe I can finally uae my favorite weapon again 😀

12 hours ago, Zalman18 said:

i think man skirts can be removed for example 

My guy has a kilt on all the time. I am from Scotland. People wear kilts here all the time. Its normal. 

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

[...]

I can definitely say that we are removing the N-HVR nerf from the Anubis.

I can't speak directly to different crosshairs yet.

[...]

Oh, hell yeah!!! There is hope #R.I.P. 14.10.2015 The Death of the 'God of Death'. G1, you destroyed it's Soul!

Finnaly ! :DD

giphy.gif                                       giphy.gif

Edited by Unreal
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

I'd like to see a proper database of every item as well, but the store isn't the place for that. We need to balance usability and align the stores across all platforms in prep for the codebase unification. Right now we spend lots of time administrating the each storefront differently. There is also a redesign coming.

Please bear with us. We need to clean up the store. This wont be a one-and-done effort. After this change, we'll see how the system works and continue making adjustments. There are competing goals at work here - show everything for advance players but make the store friendly enough to new and casual players. I'm not at all opposed to working out a way down the road where everything can be seen and bought.

I'm pretty confident that you guys already have a plan for how to improve on it, and honestly, any change will be an improvement over what we have now. One reason for the reluctance about retiring weapons from the store is that it might create weapon exclusivity. But if there's another way to get those weapons, or they'll be rotated back in to sales from time to time, or simply be something that you'll solve in future updates instead, it's all good.

In regards of a database being integrated with Armas, it was suggested because the store front don't currently give you a good description of what you might be purchasing. It could be fine if the database was something separate, and then would link you to the related Armas page if available.

So if I understood it correctly:

1) there is no set date for UE 3.5 upgrade - which can take from months to eternity (G1 couldn't finish it during 4 years);

2) there will be no ARMAS sales, coupons/codes, in-game events till UE3.5 upgrade i.e. for many months.

Correct?

• Like 1

Im no IT expert and im in no way unthankful for what LO did already, but isnt it like really simple to put everything on -50% on marketplace until the armas rework?

This is something in design, and I'm really excited about where we are headed.

However it is complicated. There are a number of things that need to occur in tandem, some of which aren't possible with Unreal 3.

So changes will go in after Unification is complete.

Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. I can't wait for a queue system. Getting carpal tunnel from all the clicking you have to do to get into Financial 5!

7 minutes ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

Im no IT expert and im in no way unthankful for what LO did already, but isnt it like really simple to put everything on -50% on marketplace until the armas rework?

i can see them not wanting to alter prices until they’ve rebalanced the guns

For example, I do not really want to spend any more money in this game, until I see in it really new content, and a serious attitude to the things of the new game owners. Cose now this game  some kind of trash.

Edited by UrsulaRex
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Asparii said:

It better be a go kart

Helicopter

16 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Mirage.

Also, as a side note, when redoing ARMAS, would it be possible to looking into breaking up the AIO packs into separate kit, clothes, gun packs?

Example: Current Rocker pack. I don't like the clothing, don't need the gun, and already have an account wide 4x4. Just want the Rhino Kit.

Also, as a side note to the side note, maybe look into a way to make the packs account wide? Or offer the super sexah Mako kit to Enforcers?

4 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

@MattScott Will there be anyone looking at the current ARMAS clothing packs/bundles and de-bundle them so we can pick and choose items? 

I find that I like certain items from different packs but I am not willing to buy various packs just for one or two items I want. This results in me not buying anything instead.

Same here. I simply can't afford to buy an entire pack of stuff just for a couple items I'd actually use.

Anyway, I want to thank LO for all the details and communication. It makes us all a lot more hopeful. I love this game, and I can't wait to see what it can become. ❤️

I really hope you guys can pull this off

i wanted colors and pictures 😠

1 minute ago, virginiavirgin said:

Will the eol grande launchers recieve a change?

Matt said they want to give weaker weapons a buff to help them fulfill their niche in a more consistent way, so I could definetely see that happening.
Honestly I'm just really excited about the weapon changes, sounds very interesting and I wanna try all the tweaked weapons!:)

Are you considering making everything in Armas account wide? This could partially solve the high prices issue. 

If that's not an option then all armas clothes/cars should be mailable to other characters across the account and editable on our other characters.

I find it to be really annoying that for instance a car was created by my main but my alt can't edit it and I have to pay big price to refurbish and send just to make some minor changes. 

It would be also great if cash and other items such as mods and legendaries would be account wide.

7 hours ago, CANINE said:

Hello!

vvv Was this your reaction when you made the oopsy?

dvam5bL8_400x400.thumb.jpg.25cb13b6ade58

Also, Matt, Quoting you on your ARMAS update:

First of all I would love to see your take on repricing armas, its too overpriced atm. Second of all, since you mentioned new players and old, I was thinking. Why not release weapons with 1, 2 and 3 slot? New players might want to buy a 1 slot OCA because its cheaper than a 2 slot. If after a month or so they like the weapon, they can upgrade it to a 3 slot by paying the difference. 

Also, when will the Q/A thread be answered? I have so many questions, some Ive asked in the appropriate thread and some I just forgot because I was waiting for the first set to be answered. 

Edited by killerskull
  • Like 1