Could I by chance ask about the Cobr-a? Is it going more viable? 

36 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Yes. We are planning to make a complete pass through the console district maps to help fix things.  We are hoping to correct some of the areas that were handled badly 

We do have to be careful with this effort. Our main focus right now is just getting the districts to play better.

I don't want to spend months revising district maps and holding up more content.

Okay, that's great to hear, thanks!

36 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I can definitely say that we are removing the N-HVR nerf from the Anubis. 

I can't speak directly to different crosshairs yet.

Thank you Based MattScott, that's nice to hear. I've been wanting the Anubis fixed for literally years. As long as the gun performs well I can ultimately deal with whatever crosshairs.

@MattScott Since you mentioned Armas design redoing stuffs, could you guys please make it so that we have a section on armas that says something like "purchased items", and make it so we can re-send those items to our characters via a button?

Hate to admit it but i deleted some weapons i didnt want to (permanent stuff from armas), and well can't really get it back, support didnt care. Plus it would be more convinient to example get the same gun twice if i want to have two different mod loadouts in them aswell.

Thanks.

EDIT: I meant this for weapons mostly, because we cant rebuy them like we can with cars and clothes.

Edited by Rolpack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Also, any news on a queue system?

This is something in design, and I'm really excited about where we are headed.

However it is complicated. There are a number of things that need to occur in tandem, some of which aren't possible with Unreal 3.

So changes will go in after Unification is complete.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Looking forward towards the new infrastructure, especially server side. Ignoring the current meltdowns, the game has always felt a little off when it comes to server performance.

Any word regarding crosshair customization? where in the roadmap should that be placed in? Also while we don't have such an option at this time, what is your word on crosshair overlays?(Not talking about shaders)

Edited by eXezon

while we're at it, what about the new game mode and map you were talking about? is it going to be the battle royale mode that G1 already started and talked about ages ago? and what about the map? is it just a smaller fightclub map or an acutal mission district, or even a map designed for the new mode?

also, the communication is priceless! thanks for that 🙂

@MattScott I would like to know what we can expect from solid in relation to network / APB servers, could you tell us or will we have to wait?
I am a moderator of a page with 2400 old and new APB members on facebook hungry for information, many of them just waiting to return to the game... so please give us just one more taste of what's to come in relation to the servers.

Edited by SiiG
text modification

Good news! Looking forward to it.

Edited by Spy

1 hour ago, Vanille said:

Looking forward towards the new infrastructure, especially server side. Ignoring the current meltdowns, the game has always felt a little off when it comes to server performance.

My current concern, the servers that host APB today do not seem to me suitable for the updates that are to come, I would like to see apb with a better network / server.

7 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Matt Scott, our CEO, has created a roadmap of what we're working on for APB, and we're excited to share that with you. You can find all the details on our blog, at the following link: https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/06/apb-roadmap.html

Thanks, and we'll see you in-game!

Wooo hooo ! Thank you 

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

We also looked at under performing weapons to try and figure out how to make them more attractive.

Is there any word or current thoughts on Less Than Lethal or is this balancing focused on lethal weapons for the moment?

Hi Matt,

A few years ago (I think) I bought the TroubleMaker because it fit my play style. G1 then nerfed it shortly after I bought it. It then was no longer a fun weapon for me and I have not used it since.

I used to also play as sniper, so I bought Sniper rifles, they nerfed that too, It was no longer fun, so I changed to something else

So I have two requests: 

If a weapon is changed after someone spent RL money on it, thus changing what was purchased, I would like to have the option to turn the weapon in for full or partial credit that I could put towards a different weapon that I would actually enjoy playing.  

Rather than nerf an "OP" weapon, could you consider making counter weapons instead? That way the person who may have spend actual money isnt losing anything and the playerbase is given something they can use to counter the OP weapon

Just some thoughts. Just a bit frustrating to have something you spent money on, regardless of the reason, get changed or altered 

@MattScott Hey matt quick question what about the armas prices? ive seen somewhere that you guys wanted to lower the armas prices is that still a thing?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lixil said:

Matt Scott, our CEO Lord and Savior...

ftfy

Edited by aedn

Thank you for being transparent with your work everyone and of course Matt for taking the time to let us know of the games future.Proud of the work you guys do even though there are problems! 🙂

Version 1.19.6 (PC Only)
This version focuses on some quality of life changes for players.
- Fixes to networking to help lag
- Overall weapon balance pass
- Fixes to Friends system
- Update to visual design of ARMAS to help with navigation
- Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS

Ok 1st i want to thank you for the great work.Now..why you fixing this stuff(fixin network is ok ofc)before matchmaking?Is the thing that chokes ur game most after lags and cheaters.I drop to silver not long time ago and i can tell the game is tough in bronze dist. for new players where some experience players are farmin them and make theyr lifes hell.You cant keep new players in ur game like that.Remove threat sytem or try making some tweaks to it untill further solutions cause can be done.This is urgent matter.Make ur game playable again.Nobody gives a sht about old items in armas(at least i dont)

Edited by BingoBookBG

8 hours ago, indi said:

Hey Matt, I think you forgot to mention you were deleting the HVR from the game in one of the upcoming patches, surely it is a mistake, right? 

And while at it, making the oscar a 1 bullet burst with a reload time of 1 minute and a bloom of 90 degrees each time u shoot, so people shooting the moon instead of pixels, while spaming it. that would be awesome 🤣

But on a serious note, thank you Matt and thank you staffs and devs and all who are working hard to make the game great again, :classic_love::classic_love::classic_love: thats a nice roadmap, and really cool goals you guys are aiming for, best of luck with it 🙂