Just now, Zalman18 said:

i think man skirts can be removed for example 

trump masks and other hideous items that G1 has been adding thru the years

also the prices needs a fix ASAP a lot of these items are at astronomical price for a cosmetic 

first of all just yesterday I saw 3 guys wearing the kilt, secondly its a kilt not a man skirt, thirdly I see all the time people wearing the trump etc mask and turning them int ocreepy clown masks, so there is an audiance for these items

19 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Ugh. . . I'm really not a fan of rotations, but if you say so.

Mirroring this sentiment. It's an extremely cheap marketing trick, and anti-consumer.

41 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Also, as a side note, when redoing ARMAS, would it be possible to looking into breaking up the AIO packs into separate kit, clothes, gun packs?

Example: Current Rocker pack. I don't like the clothing, don't need the gun, and already have an account wide 4x4. Just want the Rhino Kit.

Also, as a side note to the side note, maybe look into a way to make the packs account wide? Or offer the super sexah Mako kit to Enforcers?

Would like to add my support for this. One of the key reasons my friend doesn't play very much (and outright refuses to play his Criminal entirely), is because there's no option to upgrade his Enforcer's character-bound customization items (vehicles, clothing, etc) to account-bound (which would allow him to access these things on his Criminal).

Understandably, these things are more complicated than just flipping a switch like with weapons. Faction restrictions, character sex, etc. However, it's something that the team should really look into implementing at some point.

Edited by Hexerin

Good stuff, keep it coming!

37 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

maybe look into a way to make the packs account wide?

^this please @MattScott

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MotokoHutt said:

first of all just yesterday I saw 3 guys wearing the kilt, secondly its a kilt not a man skirt, thirdly I see all the time people wearing the trump etc mask and turning them int ocreepy clown masks, so there is an audiance for these items

They can add them to a bundle all of them like key 2 city but way cheaper

niche audiences isnt really that big in a population of like 1k-1.5k active players

11 minutes ago, Zalman18 said:

They can add them to a bundle all of them like key 2 city but way cheaper

well then they need to say that instead of using the word remove and scaring people, if they say remove then they need to mean it otherwise it becomes a false statement, if they dont mean remove then dont use that word because it has a negative impact. PS I agree on the pricing issue

4 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

niche audiences isnt really that big in a population of like 1k-1.5k active players

You forget that the entire point in LO purchasing this franchise is to make it a sucess and sucess means a growing population, a growing population increases that niche audience.

Edited by MotokoHutt

1 hour ago, YeOldLegends said:

Hey @Lixil  @MattScott @Majiik , About the Unreal Engine 4. There was a Team before working on rebuild APB from the ground up in Unreal Engine 4. They started like 3 or 4 years ago and they had beta testing up with social being integrated already. They were using the BETA APB client pre reload. They said they would gladly hand over the project to G1 if G1 decided to work on it and finish it. I was thinking maybe a chunk of their code can be ported over. Now I personally don't know what has changed code wise so please don't hang me for bringing up the idea but the idea is there. 

Can it be that you eventually mean the so called “Phoenix“ project?!

https://nekrova.com/

Edited by SpeedyCat

1 minute ago, MotokoHutt said:

well then they need to say that instead of using the word remove and scaring people, if they say remove then they need to mean it otherwise it becomes a false statement, if they dont mean remove then dont use that word because it has a negative impact. PS I agree on the pricing issue

idk man maybe they will take them off for awhile and make a bundle in the future but lets be real here most of the players don't wear trump mask or don't use the preset cars on armas 

im not saying they should remove them for good but for now i think most of the preset cars players dont buy them anymore unless there are real collectors in this small audience

1 minute ago, Zalman18 said:

idk man maybe they will take them off for awhile and make a bundle in the future but lets be real here most of the players don't wear trump mask or don't use the preset cars on armas 

im not saying they should remove them for good but for now i think most of the preset cars players dont buy them anymore unless there are real collectors in this small audience

Like I sated though I have no issue with them say putting them on a sale rotation, much like G1 use to bring back guns like the Star LCR, but I dont want these items to become permanantly unobtainable, imo simply removing an item from purchase even though it still exhists in the games code is bad buisness practise, same way I personally dont agree with companies doing retail limited offers with companies that may not even exhist in your country.

I'm curious about the 3.5
will i be able to get more than 70fps in the middle of the waterfront map with a 40/40 pop with me 7700k?

Edited by Keshi

2 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Possibly the 2nd vehicle from the Growl and whatever the other one was?

Thats what I was thinking. G1 did announce two vehicles back then.

9 minutes ago, Niggs said:

so when does the game get improved

They said (approx) "half-way through first project" i.e. 6 weeks since G1 acquisition in May = 50% of work done. So 6 more weeks to get 100% completion = August for trading and weapon re-balance.

- Dropping unpopular items from ARMAS

If this is what i think it may be, can we not?  As much as i hate ARMAS clutter i also am not a fan of just never obtaining some items cause i waited so long.  If they could be pushed to the JT store or some other section of ARMAS, that would be cool.  I still wish we had a 2 slot N-HVR 762 SD that wasn't perma gold skin.

On the note of the JT store, can that also get a serious reorganizing?  Idk why Wilde sells cars when that's Ophelias area.

• Like 1

Time to buy another month of premium!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

If this is what i think it may be, can we not?  As much as i hate ARMAS clutter i also am not a fan of just never obtaining some items cause i waited so long.  If they could be pushed to the JT store or some other section of ARMAS, that would be cool.  I still wish we had a 2 slot N-HVR 762 SD that wasn't perma gold skin.

On the note of the JT store, can that also get a serious reorganizing?  Idk why Wilde sells cars when that's Ophelias area.

3 hours ago, Sadira said:

Can't wait to see what that new gun and vehicle will be. 😮

dumptruck reskin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

dumptruck reskin

god i wish

• Like 1

@MattScott @Majiik On the topic of the weapon balance pass, could you potentially look into including a quick bugfix to a couple long-standing (albeit very minor / annoyance level) bugs? Specifically, the ATAC 424 NFCP3 and Colby M-1922 Mk3 'Typewriter' weapons both using the SMG idle (one-handed, pointed toward the sky). Both of these weapons should be using the assault rifle idle variant that puts the forward hand on the foregrip. As this content already exists, it shouldn't be too hard a thing to fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear because this is the third time I've asked this question, my bad.

Specifically I'm asking if you're looking into the changes that Reloaded made to the console / 3.5 version of the map, because a lot of them are questionable at best. For example, they added a lot of telephone/power poles that are hideous and block a lot of things, (including at least one placed directly in front of a car spawn,) as well as a lot of bushes that will flip cars easily in really dumb places.

*EDIT* I realized that first sentence might have sounded passive aggressive, it wasn't intended to be though.

Yes. We are planning to make a complete pass through the console district maps to help fix things.  We are hoping to correct some of the areas that were handled badly 

We do have to be careful with this effort. Our main focus right now is just getting the districts to play better.

I don't want to spend months revising district maps and holding up more content.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

As someone who mained the Anubis for a while, as far as the Anubis goes, can you first just fix the accidental nerf that was applied to it? The crosshair isn't the main issue, in fact, there are people out there like me who like the crosshair. Thread on the old forums explaining how Reloaded accidentally broke the Anubis:
https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/403269-you-never-fixed-the-anubis/

TL;DR: they accidentally applied a nerf that was intended for the N-HVR 7.62 to the Anubis, acknowledged that they did that, and then refused to fully revert it, and as such the Anubis no longer zooms in almost as fast as a semi-auto rifle, entirely removing its niche as the most mobile sniper rifle. Also, somehow the gun has worse hitreg than before, but who knows what's with that.

I can definitely say that we are removing the N-HVR nerf from the Anubis.

I can't speak directly to different crosshairs yet.

32 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Good idea, and I hear everyone on their concerns over ARMAS.

Please bear with us. We need to clean up the store. This wont be a one-and-done effort. After this change, we'll see how the system works and continue making adjustments. There are competing goals at work here - show everything for advance players but make the store friendly enough to new and casual players. I'm not at all opposed to working out a way down the road where everything can be seen and bought.

Right now, we can't do anything with the PC store because it's a mess. This first step is just to get our hands around it, and then we'll keep iterating till we all feel comfortable with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hey Matt, I think you forgot to mention you were deleting the HVR from the game in one of the upcoming patches, surely it is a mistake, right? 

😂🔫

Edited by indi
  • Like 4