Sign in to follow this  
DaDzi

plz Tell me, does the report in the game itself work at all, or what would be the result, you need to directly contact the support service? if the report from the game works, then where can I find out the results, can the community here tell me or still contact support or the results are not disclosed?

they handle it. if  you contact support theres a 90% chance they will tell you to go fuck yourself/we can't do anything lol

• Thanks 2

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Yes, the /report function does work, but we do not disclose eventual actions taken against reported players.

- Azukii

Oh yea, the report 'Function' works. However.

You need to be a techno detective to provide the Proof.

which is sorta impossible at the time of the report. 

So you need video evidence, ie streaming via twitch or recording to file then sending file to Support.

If its chat related u need chat time stamps, name of district, world.

So in theory the report function works, but it does nothing.

Why.  we have no anticheat, we have no CEO or Supporting company.

LO has proven they have Zero staff, because Matt refuses to show up and speak, this indicates the company is out of bussiness

therefore there is NO Support.

Nothing but mass hacking in district n LO knows all about it. 

The only rule they enforce is no name shaming, and only in the case of hacusations.

Its ok to bad mouth ya if your bronze, or silver. All other forms of name shaming and defamation are over looked.

This is why the game is so toxic now, they let the trolling gold hackers into bronze, They wont ban them even if there were staff to ban them with.  No Matt = No Support.

Lets remember that Matt gave all the banned accounts from fair fight there accounts back, shut down all forms of anticheat, then let the golden hacks into bronze. So ya see reporting wont do a thing.

Reporting is akin to going to the Gang House and telling the Gang leader that one of their gang robbed u out.

It displays a message in game. I don't see extra data being sent when submitting a report so I doubt it submits a report.

2 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I don't see extra data being sent when submitting a report

right, so even if you had video evidence or screenshot, to my knowledge there is no way to attach evidence to the report.

Possibly if you play without full screen, if a drag n drop can be used. Which if i remember right they dont take, it has to be a 

streaming service like twitch, where just notate your twitch link and the video name/number.

Again thats If we had anyone working for support.

Now if you click for Support there is a way in there to report players and i believe a place to insert evidence, again a twitch link.

But that is a different mechanic than the in-game report feature, and u must write in the name if can remember and or spell it right.

In the end they protect and cherish their hacker base, they are the George Gascon of Gaming. 

7 hours ago, BlatMan said:

It displays a message in game. I don't see extra data being sent when submitting a report so I doubt it submits a report.

If that is actually the case I'd say LO might be committing some form of fraud since support tells you to use the /report function when you ask them

10 hours ago, MonkaS said:

LO might be committing some form of fraud

under US law its called Wire Fraud, but not cuz of what support may say.

of course this is just a suspicion, I have no proof. 

Because of turning off all anticheats and the act of letting known hacks into bronze, protecting hackers on the name shaming level, ect. 

This all indicates an interest in keeping the hackers in game, who pay 90 USD per month to hack us. 

I have long suspected that the hack selling sites are in cahoots with LO, as well as other game companies to provide hacks n scripts. 

Not something we can do anything about until our Country is Liberated and we have backing at the Federal level.

Sign in to follow this