NOTAFANOFLO

problems in and around apb seeing that i am a veteran here

1. when are hackers gona be dealt with 

2.how will we know if battleye is banning people to make sure it works 

3.when will the russian server be fixed so that the russians have their own server because currently they spamming chat 

4.when will fairfight be adressed as we havent seen any progress 

5.will dethreaters be banned as in my opinion was illegal before u took over but wasnt (ENFORCED)

6. o and one last thing that i was asked to ask is this is a 18+ game saying bad words can get u banned or silenced yet ingame contacts use harsher words ?

7. we dont want a BATTLE ROYALE mode in apb as this can destroy new players from entering 

8. we dont need a BR seeing that we already have 2 different fight clubs already baylan and abington towers

and i will have more questions soon 

i question whether you’re actually a veteran, these questions are trash tier

• Like 6

1: Never
2: When its done collection data
3: Probably never, since innova closed and they merged
4: FairFight? that thing never worked. It just broadcasted
5: U cant ban dethreaters, just lock golds in gold district should help since there are plenty of golds to lock a district now.(Maybe they can disable ready up once you threat up so u gotta switch district to play again, but would be thought for new players who just got gold, lost and turn silver again)
6: Game is 18+ so saying badwords should not get u banned, but then again we live in a world where the N word can mean the end of the world. (And i am half black)
7: Actually it can get new players but we who were in the game since 2010(or before...way before...like me) dont want it. We prefer the engine first and they can do w.e. they want in the future as long as they dont kill the main concept of the game
8: Keep the more questions to no questions plz

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, weza69u said:

1. when are hackers gona be dealt with 

As LO have already said they're working on the anticheat issue now. With the implementation of BE and the removal of ban broadcasts things are certainly moving.

2.how will we know if battleye is banning people to make sure it works 

As LO have stated they won't be broadcasting bans for how toxic it is, however I do believe they may push a feature for us to find out (E.G: "Person you reported has been banned) however nothing's concrete, but there won't be broadcasting how there was with fairfight.

3.when will the russian server be fixed so that the russians have their own server because currently they spamming chat 

Unfortunately there's not much I think LO can do in their current state, fixing this is a long way away. What you can do as a player is just ignore them.

4.when will fairfight be adressed as we havent seen any progress 

Fairfight's still working in the background while BE is collecting data, but the main anti cheat tool will be BE once it's up and running

5.will dethreaters be banned as in my opinion was illegal before u took over but wasnt (ENFORCED)

It's still against the rules and people have been threatened with bans if they do it. I don't know LOs current stance on it in detail.
However Matt Scott has stated the team will be reworking the threat system, so we can assume dethreatening won't be as bad of an issue (And once there's active GMs that should help it too

6. o and one last thing that i was asked to ask is this is a 18+ game saying bad words can get u banned or silenced yet ingame contacts use harsher words ?

The forums are 18+, the game it's self is rated as M, so it's not 18+. 
However you don't get muted for using "bad" words, you get muted for using them in a bad way. (I.E Being mean)

7. we dont want a BATTLE ROYALE mode in apb as this can destroy new players from entering 

Some people like Battle Royale, and at the end of the day it's content so I personally don't mind, even though I'm not personally a fan of BR modes.
But each to their own in regards to this. 

I hope that helps clear up a few things.

Edited by Asparii
  • Thanks 1

If you have the need to write that you are a Veteran then you probably aren't or just someone with an inflated Ego. 

no poll in this thread? RIP 

battleye will be turned on when its done gathering data

Man, I need to up my game... I didn't know it was against the law to dethreat... my bad gameplay could land me in jail, seeing as I go back and forth between gold and silver a lot!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

yeah i am a veteran been playing for 9 years and 3 months and 26 days to be exact have 9 accounts 2 chars each all maxed 

Edited by weza69u

1 minute ago, weza69u said:

yeah i am a veteran been playing for 9 years and 3 months and 26 days to be exact

Oof

1 minute ago, weza69u said:

yeah i am a veteran been playing for 9 years and 3 months and 26 days to be exact

No one cares, with your mindset most scrubs will probably eat yah.

yes ooof

raging coz of my questions lol ? did i hurt ur feelings ?

come on were on forum if u have a problem let it out 

3 minutes ago, Mozie said:

No one cares, with your mindset most scrubs will probably eat yah.

toxic players is another problem we have in apb 

5 minutes ago, weza69u said:

toxic players is another problem we have in apb 

xD

11 minutes ago, weza69u said:

yes ooof

raging coz of my questions lol ? did i hurt ur feelings ?

come on were on forum if u have a problem let it out 

‘Oof’ is now raging? I did not know that.

I have a problem with your post, yes (and you can clearly see, I’m not the only one). All - and I mean ALL - of your questions and comments have been asked/mentioned countless times. And they have been asked in MUCH more elaborate, logical, intelligent, detailed, constructive, and knowledgeable ways.

As a 9 year veteran, you should have a much better understanding of how this game works, and thus be able to propose good solutions instead of mouthbreathingly stuttering ‘when will fix’.

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

VSB saying what everyone is thinking once again.

14 hours ago, weza69u said:

As a player from Russia who doesn't want to play with a smaller playerbase I find this really offensive.

If we want to talk about actual solution and not be haters I can give two possible solutions. We can have two or more district chats with language separation with enforced language rules or the simple one to prohibit the usage of cyrillic characters in district chat.

Edited by holyTyu
  • Like 1

"Veteran"

Asking Trainee questions.

OmegaLUL

18 hours ago, weza69u said:

yeah i am a veteran been playing for 9 years and 3 months and 26 days to be exact have 9 accounts 2 chars each all maxed 

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x