9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Perhaps in the meantime, I could interest you in some of this trash instead?

06UPCts.gif

So thats where all the "Add it to the pile" threads went

Any sales coming up like 50% off on everything in ARMAS Marketplace? I mean it would be a great time since the summer sales on Steam seems more tempting than expensive stuff we have on here.

The price is very expensive. if you compare it with 4game then it's just incredible price! Discounts will not help, you need to cut the price in half, and only then do discounts. Due to the fact that donat weapons are very expensive, there are no online players.

33 minutes ago, MEJIADZE said:

The price is very expensive. if you compare it with 4game then it's just incredible price! Discounts will not help, you need to cut the price in half, and only then do discounts. Due to the fact that donat weapons are very expensive, there are no online players.

O0 where are no online players?

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

4 minutes ago, MEJIADZE said:

Please go to the server Nekrovа .... In the business area with a golden threat not find servers with people.

That is why most play now on citadel. Okay, when you play midday it is indeed eventually bit underpopulated.

3 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Вот почему большинство играют сейчас в цитадели. Хорошо, когда вы играете в полдень, это действительно в конечном итоге немного недоедано.

Yes, here you are right. But I would like to see that not only the citadel but also the nekrova developed. Many of my friends do not come to play just because the donat has become too expensive in price = (

Edited by MEJIADZE

8 minutes ago, MEJIADZE said:

Yes, here you are right. But I would like to see that not only the citadel but also the nekrova developed. Many of my friends do not come to play just because the donat has become too expensive in price = (

I hope all servers will be populated verry well as soon as possible.

7 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

I hope all servers will be populated verry well as soon as possible.

I also! I missed the filled streets of San Paro ^^😎

• Like 1

Like a summer sale ? 

50% would be great. I mean players can support LO with it anyway.

I wonder, when you folks go to stores, do you also ask the owners if they can put everything on sale for you too?

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I wonder, when you folks go to stores, do you also ask the owners if they can put everything on sale for you too?

i go in and put stuff in the clearance section and then come back later and demand they sell it to me for clearance price

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i go in and put stuff in the clearance section and then come back later and demand they sell it to me for clearance price

ngl, thats pretty gangsta

7 hours ago, MEJIADZE said:

This was one of the bigger points that was different between Innova and Reloaded Productions. Price. 

Also, options. Innova, you had an option to buy a perm OSMAW. Reloaded Productions couldn't tell Hoplon or Innova to change their prices.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No. I don't ask. I toss a rack of Washingtons at them, and tell them that they are putting it on sale.

tumblr_mro67vdiVr1sq09heo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

This was one of the bigger points that was different between Innova and Reloaded Productions. Price. 

Also, options. Innova, you had an option to buy a perm OSMAW. Reloaded Productions couldn't tell Hoplon or Innova to change their prices.

No. I don't ask. I toss a rack of Washingtons at them, and tell them that they are putting it on sale.

tumblr_mro67vdiVr1sq09heo1_500.gif

It is to be hoped that the new company can satisfy everyone with its new price policy

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Merged.

What could this mean?🤔

I propose that LO keep all G1 and G1c pricing the same... but implement permanent or frequent SALES as a form of adjustment. a semi-permanent 50-75% off sale and I'd buy every gun ;D

13 minutes ago, Hey! said:

I propose that LO keep all G1 and G1c pricing the same... but implement permanent or frequent SALES as a form of adjustment. a semi-permanent 50-75% off sale and I'd buy every gun ;D

Bad suggestion. In order to balance, donat should be cheaper in price ...😕

Edited by MEJIADZE

49 minutes ago, Hey! said:

That's one of the reasons Tiggs did so many sales, according to her. One thing she did right as a Community Manager, was acknowledge that the pricing was too high.