FeliciaHardy

Sex change

I have an old enfo male character. I don't want to create new female enforcer, cause I dont want to lose stuff and experience, earned for years. Is it possible to sex change in this game? If not can we get such possibility? For g1c for example. 

Impossible i'm afraid ^^

On 6/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

You could send your new character stuff through the mail if you decide to start over.

Im talking about a lot of stuff bought on char like cars, kits, clothes, opened perks and etc. I can only send some perks, music, legendaries and some cars, that i cant change. And I dont need 2 enforcers x)

3 hours ago, FeliciaHardy said:

Im talking about a lot of stuff bought on char like cars, kits, clothes, opened perks and etc. I can only send some perks, music, legendaries and some cars, that i cant change. And I dont need 2 enforcers x)

you can always use two enfos one runs leathal one runs LTL good cop bad cop

On 6/25/2022 at 5:35 AM, cowhorseman said:

you can always use two enfos one runs leathal one runs LTL good cop bad cop

I have all 14-15 roles. I am bad and good cop in 1 person x)

I have a solution for you. Buy the highlander pack which unlocks a skirt for male characters and apply makeup. Enjoy!

16 hours ago, NEVKE said:

I have a solution for you. Buy the highlander pack which unlocks a skirt for male characters and apply makeup. Enjoy!

SCOTLAND FOREVER

I refuse to believe that the female character has the same hitbox as the fattest and tallest male. Else it wouldn't make any sense why the vast majority of sweaty tryhards pick female.

25 minutes ago, AutumnSan said:

I refuse to believe that the female character has the same hitbox as the fattest and tallest male. Else it wouldn't make any sense why the vast majority of sweaty tryhards pick female.

All characters have the exact same hitbox regardless of sex, height, weight, anything. It is just a cylinder.

The difference is that visually short female is sliiiiiiighty less perceivable and better at hiding. And the cliche people just usually pick female characters in MMOs.

Hitbox is the same, however the camera height scales with character height. A short female character doesn't need to aim downward as a player moves closer to them, but a tall male character does. It's a huge advantage in cqc.

No, there is no way to sex change in this game. Sorry, but you'll just have to start over if you want to play as a female enforcer. Don't be a noob and just accept it.