Sign in to follow this  
Thelnformer

Unable to join FINANCIAL/SOCIAL [BE kicks me out]

I reinstalled my windows (moved back to win 8.1 since 10 had some driver issues) started APBR and now i get

Disallowed Program n gets kicked (0)

1.png

Other than these, all i am using is ( http://allstone.lt/ideafan/ ), its an application that constantly runs the 2nd fan on my laptop at maximum speed to reduce heating up !

Anybody know anything about any of these being disallowed ?

Edited by Thelnformer

Just now, Clandestine said:

maybe that's mouse driver?

No i have been using it for like 6 months...its been fine ! Never got kicked (last time i checked was 18th)

Edited by Thelnformer

Hello,

Get rid of the energy management software? (some contain overlays/api interface for FN buttons...)

Edited by ElectroStingz

i know I can't even use a sound booster program that boosts windows sound so battleye is pretty picky overall 

Cant really help but standard process of elimination i guess, one at a time till it works.

• Like 1

Yea, aside from "Cheats" not having an actual installer, you are showing us what installed, not what is actually running at the moment. You could have basically posted a picture of a Banana and ask whats wrong with your cat it looks a bit orange.

36 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Yea, aside from "Cheats" not having an actual installer, you are showing us what installed, not what is actually running at the moment. You could have basically posted a picture of a Banana and ask whats wrong with your cat it looks a bit orange.

Best post of the day, made me lol a bit. Thanks for that

I wonder if BE will flag a program such as game booster. I rarely use it but sometimes I do when I feel the ol PC is running sluggish.

I can't/won't play APB on that PC however...30fps....no thanks...

2 hours ago, Captain Teemo said:

its what you aren't showing us. Executables don't have to be installed

5 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Ignoring these two, implying you're not running any cheats, then you should just go through the list, and ensure anything not necessary for the complete operation of your computer, and make sure they're disabled. Not much else you can do with your software.

Now, if you're cheating, it's obvious that's what's being blocked, and only someone who's dumb wouldn't know... So, it's probably safe to say you're not cheating, you wouldn't ask a question like that if you were.

If BattlEye isn't letting you start the game, and it's pointing you to a specific folder of what's blocked, find out which program's folder that is.

Do agree with above, we need to see what is actually running to have an idea what Might be the issue. SS that and we can see about helping you.

It just happens that BE doesnt like classic shell , just stopped it from task manager and everythings been fine.... Played for 3-4hrs !

8 hours ago, Danimal said:

I wonder if BE will flag a program such as game booster. I rarely use it but sometimes I do when I feel the ol PC is running sluggish.

I can't/won't play APB on that PC however...30fps....no thanks...

I dont have gamebooster..

5 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Ignoring these two, implying you're not running any cheats, then you should just go through the list, and ensure anything not necessary for the complete operation of your computer, and make sure they're disabled. Not much else you can do with your software.

Now, if you're cheating, it's obvious that's what's being blocked, and only someone who's dumb wouldn't know... So, it's probably safe to say you're not cheating, you wouldn't ask a question like that if you were.

If BattlEye isn't letting you start the game, and it's pointing you to a specific folder of what's blocked, find out which program's folder that is.

I got kicked 2 mins after i spawned on WF !

9 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

Forgive me mister, i have never used cheats so i didnt know that they didnt comeup with installers

6 hours ago, Captain Teemo said:

its what you aren't showing us. Executables don't have to be installed

Yes sir i have a cheat running in background and i had to make a random post on forums and wanted to ask random people why is my cheat getting detected as disallowed programs. 

Thanks you both ❤️ 

(and others too)

17 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

It just happens that BE doesnt like classic shell , just stopped it from task manager and everythings been fine.... Played for 3-4hrs !

I dont have gamebooster..

I got kicked 2 mins after i spawned on WF !

Forgive me mister, i have never used cheats so i didnt know that they didnt comeup with installers

Yes sir i have a cheat running in background and i had to make a random post on forums and wanted to ask random people why is my cheat getting detected as disallowed programs. 

Thanks you both ❤️ 

(and others too)

They aren't necessarly talking about cheats .

but seeing how you react i belive you have nothing suspicious in your computer , well , one thing you can do i contact support , as LO are the only people to know how they configured BE .

11 hours ago, Ketog said:

They aren't necessarly talking about cheats .

but seeing how you react i belive you have nothing suspicious in your computer , well , one thing you can do i contact support , as LO are the only people to know how they configured BE .

NOPE NOT SOLVED !

Edited by Thelnformer

Soooo apparently everytime i join FINANCIAL i get kicked out by BE saying

DISALLOWED PROGRAM #0

I just went to WF n played over an hour, then switched to FIN and i got kicked within a min with DISALLOWED PROGRAM #0, i tried logging in again n joining FIN and got kickedout again.... (logged in again n went to WF and im still in WF n no kicks)

Is this supposed to happen? Is there any known fix or something for this?

These are stuff running in background

1.png

2.png

Edited by Thelnformer

So it wasn't whatever shell thing from last night?

Post SS of your program list please, so can evaluate them. Also what system are you on?

Also you may try to do a repair of you game files.

Edited by SelttikS

8 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

So it wasn't whatever shell thing from last night?

Post SS of your program list please, so can evaluate them. Also what system are you on?

No... I can do fine in WF... No kicks nothing whatso ever... I just kicked in FIN only... Yesterday too the same thing happened, i joined FIN n got kicked, joined WF n BE didnt kick me out, i thought it was shell thing.. 

Also tried teh repair, it didnt do anything !

Edited by Thelnformer

Do a repair from the launcher see if that helps. Or ss of running programs. Only real help we can offer without that list. can't trouble shoot if cant see whats happening. But I think it is prolly in need of an apb file repair thing.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Do a repair from the launcher see if that helps. Or ss of running programs. Only real help we can offer without that list. can't trouble shoot if cant see whats happening. But I think it is prolly in need of an apb file repair thing.

I did post the SS and did repair it didnt do anything !(finishes the repair thing in 4seconds)

Edited by Thelnformer

Turn off your mouse software (REDDRAGON GAMING), SeriousBitNetBalancer and vdDaemon present in the task manager and try again. I suspect one of these 3 is being blocked by BE.

13 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

Its Fixed.. It was CLASSIC SHELL causing issue , i think.. Other than basic stuff , all i had was that. I stopped it from task manager and after that i didnt get kicked.

ISSUE SOLVED

/request thread close

Really it was classic shell? I use that all the time, and it hasn't given me any issue. It might be a setting within Classic Shell.

Let Little Orbit know that there's something wrong with Classic Shell and BattlEye, so they can hopefully prevent it from causing any issues.

If need be, I can share my setup.

1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:

Really it was classic shell? I use that all the time, and it hasn't given me any issue.

I use Classic Shell aswell, haven't ran into an issue with BattlEye blocking it.

Moved to the correct subforum.

Please make sure in future if you're having issues to post it to the Bug and Tech issues subforum.

Also merged topics together. 

@Selali any advice for the OP on how to solve this issue?