• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

2hot2touch

2hot2touch

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 09-September 14

Hi, I am able to log-in and go to character select but cant go further, It says I have been inactive for 15 mins or the server is locked, I tried logging with different characters, different accounts, different computers But the same internet connection though Which is like 2mbps, And even tried repair from the launcher, Reinstalling the game, Nothing worked so far, support won't reply Plz help

an old issue it seems but its prevented me from playing for almost 5 months now and no work around seems to work. District Failed to Connect Issue. right after i select my character im immediately greeted with that pop up and disconnected... please help

Same here, has anyone possibly found fix for this yet ?

SmoothMackDaddy

SmoothMackDaddy

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-July 17
I'm on XB1 and now I can't enter the Breakwater Marina District on any of my characters. I tried everything that usually fixes this issue but now nothing works.

I really hope it gets fixed because I bought cosmetic outfits and can't even equip them now.

TANbKA

TANbKA

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-July 17

Goodnight! I ask for the whole day of technical work to return the day of prema and nacha in russia to buy expensive, and buying and donatya here in the game for a month prema and plainly you do not play with it because of a lot of lags and those works on the day. I think you pay attention to this and take action, many players would recognize this!

Goodnight! I ask for the whole day of technical work to return the day of prema and nacha in russia to buy expensive, and buying and donatya here in the game for a month prema and plainly you do not play with it because of a lot of lags and those works on the day. I think you pay attention to this and take action, many players would recognize this!

iniwini

iniwini

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 31-August 17

Привет всем, у меня проблема, не могу зайти в игру. Пишет код ошибки 8( не удалось подключиться к логин север) пожалуйста, помогите, что делать?

WarningTR

WarningTR

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-May 17

Bay gamefirs ilk önce. Biraz APB'nin yeniden yüklenmesi gerekiyor. Lütfen ihtiyacınız olanı yapın. Bu oyuna bize para veriyoruz, kaliteli bir oyun oynamak istiyoruz. Lag ile ilgili bir sorunum var,  fps damlası sorunu var. İlginizi çekiyorsa, yeterince oyuncu çekebilirsiniz. İstenilen kazanç sağlayabilir. Lütfen gecikme ve fps sorunlarına bir çözüm getirin. Teşekkürler.

Edited by WarningTR, 03 September 2017 - 03:39 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users