MisterSex

MisterSex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13

oioi,

my game crashes every 10-20 mins. - monitor frezz and game crashs to desktop. the error mesage: out of viedo memory.....
ill searched here a issue and i tested a hole but finaly found this here. first dont works too but if i use this with 3 gb patch ( its not a pach only called ) from microsoft my game works fine. no more crashs... played 4 hours without any probs, buts only a issue for win 7- 32 bit and 4 gb ram systems. i use the steam vers. of game.

To enable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista™ or Windows 7:

Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.
At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072"
Restart the computer.
To disable the 3GB switch:

Right-click on Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.
At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa"
Restart the computer.

in APBMachineOptions.ini Add ===> GarbageCollectionMemoryCeilingGb=2.2 <=== like MeuMeuLeBigleu wrote down above. thx man.....

ill replay to wrong tread. wanna replay to this :

Here's a workaround that helps low end computers with 32bits and low memory, and helps with the memory issues, that worked for me and a few others out there :

Add ===> GarbageCollectionMemoryCeilingGb=2.2 <=== to your APBMachineOptions.ini.

Hope this "trick" will help some of you! :)

schnakenhaken........

This not helping successfully i tested it , Not working . Who should have this problem he have to contact support with any screenshot.

schnakenhaken

schnakenhaken

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13

This not helping successfully i tested it , Not working . Who should have this problem he have to contact support with any screenshot.

he man it works fine for me!!! my game crashed every 10-20 min. and now it dont crashed ever since i do this. so why you told me it dont work. maybe it dont work for you. for me it works fine!!!!!!!

Edited by schnakenhaken, 06 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.

HolanSong

HolanSong

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 18-September 13
error 8 code what i should do ?and no maintenace

SpacePirateCaine

SpacePirateCaine

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-October 13
As it took me some time to resolve my issues, I thought I should post the fix that I found for my frequent crash issues.

Some background: The crash I was receiving was a hard PC lockup, completely unresponsive that only a hardware reset would resolve. My screen was frozen, and for the minute or so that I watched, there were no visual artifacts. My computer is running 64-bit Windows 7, I have 2 Crossfired Radeon 5770 GPUs, and a Realtek HD Audio onboard sound card. I attempted to hard-kill Vivox from Task Manager while the game was running and updated Realtek audio drivers. Those solutions did not work for me. However, the problem still seems to be with the in-game VoIP.

What I ultimately needed to do was to ensure that the audio drivers were being called as little as possible by the game. This can be accomplished by going into your Playback devices menu (Accessed by right-clicking your volume icon in the program tray) and in the advanced settings for all of your audio devices, ensuring that "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" is not checked. I additionally updated punkbuster's service using the pbsetup utility available on Punkbuster's website. As an additional precaution, I also disable VoIP in-game. Unfortunately you have to be in-game to change your VoIP settings (Not sure why), so get into one of the districts, then open the Options panel, go to Audio, then VoIP and select "Disable". For good measure I disabled everything else in the VoIP pane.

I was able to play the game consistently for at least an hour and have not experienced any more hangs since, so I believe that it has resolved my problem.

Hopefully, this will help others.

Edited by SpacePirateCaine, 13 October 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Xspy70

Xspy70

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
I have found a fix for a not-working (broken, muted) music player, and I thought I'll post it here as well.
Since I'm too lazy to edit it, here is the message I copy pasted over and over :troll_face:
-------------------------------------------------------------
My friends! I have finally found THE FIX!

Apparently, it is because Chortkeh Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3 Codec was disabled by Microsoft for Windows due to some odds and ends, and APBR's music player depends on that.

I searched on how to enable it, and I found just the place.

http://www.komeil.co...ecp-acm-windows

He explains the problem of the Codec there, and made a registry to fix it. I tested it, and it came out legit. Now I have music in APBR - Player and Car and Ambient Music - ALL. In-case you are still afraid of using the registry, he put up the instructions on how to do it manually there as well.

Here is a direct link to the download of the registry:

http://www.komeil.com/download/264

All you have to do is run it as Administrator. A prompt window will appear, and do everything automatically, after which you can just press any key to close it.
Restart your computer as well after it is done.

Hopefully, it is a universal fix. Have fun! :rambo:

Edited by Xspy70, 26 December 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Posted Image
Need Backup? PM me!
Steam

Running Eagle

Running Eagle

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined 28-January 14

Issue:

The Armas Marketplace won’t load from within the game. You get a blank screen WITHOUT a rotating load image.

Solution:

Unblock APB_Geckoprogram on your Firewall.

This does not work.

:uzi:

TheGlowingGamer

TheGlowingGamer

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-April 14
I have a really annoying problem.. I downloaded APB Reloaded on steam, I am not sure if you can help if it is to do with steam.. But anyway, every time I try to open the game "play" The screen goes White, and nothing happens, when I try to click it, it stops working "not responding" help

BlinkiePie

BlinkiePie

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-April 14
Hello Can anyone help me I Can't go in to the world servers it keeps disconnecting it says Error/Disconnected It's been going on for 3 days and my 30 days prem is wasting can anyone help me pls? :(

babong

babong

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-May 14
Hi, Im playing in korea

but I cant log-in the many server except Han

there are no message about the error code

I can log and play only Han server now

plz give some technical help

COCONUTTIES

COCONUTTIES

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14
I have tried the steam and non steam version of APB to fix this neither does. But can someone help me because all i seem to get now is that my launcher stopped working whether it was 624488 or 672537. I simply hit play and it comes up as it stopped working. The only change i have done on my PC since the last time i was able to play was that i wiped my drive and rebooted my OS on it. Since then i have had NO luck at all on how to fix this i have searched every forum i could find on the matter and now i'm posting it here hoping someone can help me

DaddPhatSax

DaddPhatSax

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-September 14
This game is 4 years old? You dumb b****es still can't fix your game. I commend you on your stupidity.
8-core running at 4.0ghz
16g ddr3
radeon 6990hd
win7 64 bit

F*** you

XXRicochetXX

XXRicochetXX

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-September 14
Hello, I was wondering if there was anyway possible for me to get a possible refund or equal distribution of value in a item in game because, I just bought the kit for the Bishada Spectre, And like a day or two later G1C Brings the price down, I just wish I could have put more G1C to purchasing more things, And was wondering if I could possibly do that? If you can please let me know. :)

sinon lilium

sinon lilium

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-September 14
trying to play apb 4 2 days now ran it with w/out steam tried to repair files numerous times and ive redownloaded the game multiple time from steam and main website. so I launch the game after a while it starts it either get the the reloaded logo or half way through the intro vid and the gose nonresponsive (ive waited like 30 minutes one time and it didn't fix itself). im running of a windows 8 acer laptop quad core 1.86 ghz intel hd whatever graphic( I can run watchdogs on medium graphic with a tolerable amount of lag) and 8 gigs of ram I would very much appreciate some help with this thanks.
Update
even after the patch its doing the same thing
Update #2
changed the apb exe gecko and catcher file compatibility to windows seven I can now get all the way through the intro b4 It crashes

Edited by sinon lilium, 25 September 2014 - 01:33 AM.

JusticeCop

JusticeCop

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-June 14

Hi, I am able to log-in and go to character select but cant go further, It says I have been inactive for 15 mins or the server is locked, I tried logging with different characters, different accounts, different computers But the same internet connection though Which is like 2mbps, And even tried repair from the launcher, Reinstalling the game, Nothing worked so far, support won't reply Plz help

Edited by JusticeCop, 21 October 2014 - 08:47 AM.

VivianIzoku

VivianIzoku

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 30-November 12

The current problem with launching and running APB after the 1.18 patch is created by developer incompetence! The patch force installs nVidia PhyX version 13 which breaks nVidia drivers, especially on computers with the latest ones already installed. This is a complete rookie mistake that would never be made by fully qualified developer!

To fix the issue so APB and other games are playable again you have to completely and manually remove all nVidia drivers as well as support software. After that is done you need to do a clean re-install. This process takes about 30 minutes on average to complete.

This blatant failure on the part of APB developers confirms they are not actual IT Professions and I will not allow incompetently coded/designed software to ruin my PC. I advise everyone to uninstall and seek a better game!

Posted Image

Repington

Repington

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

So I can be playing, just started a couple of minutes before, then I get booted, no warning. But it says disconnection. Other times, I can just go online with a character, looking at the district selection screen, and I get booted. Or choosing a spawn, I get booted. And the most common is I am just playing, not for long, and I get the connection problems timer. Rarely, I can play again, most of the time, it gets to about 42, or under and then I get booted.

I can log in fine, but I get booted soon after I join a district, or as soon as I spawn.

My internet's fine, I have no idea what it could be.

Also, sometimes if I am driving a car, it carries on going, and I have no control over anything. Then it loads what actually happened if I was controlling, then disconnects. I can hardly do the Halloween events cause of this, 2 minute and bam, dc'd

Server: Joker NA East

District: Every District

Character Specific? No :sleep:

Cute is a way of life ^.^

Repington

Repington

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Hello, I was wondering if there was anyway possible for me to get a possible refund or equal distribution of value in a item in game because, I just bought the kit for the Bishada Spectre, And like a day or two later G1C Brings the price down, I just wish I could have put more G1C to purchasing more things, And was wondering if I could possibly do that? If you can please let me know. smile.png

They won't refund g1c, once it's been used. it's been used. If you want g1's exact words, send a ticket, as the right people won't reply to a different department's forum post.

Cute is a way of life ^.^

Wewhoo

Wewhoo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12

They won't refund g1c, once it's been used. it's been used.

If you contact support within 72 hours, you can actually get the G1C back into your account. But never into real money again.

422e503be7.png

Jahzmhin

Jahzmhin

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12

Could not find where the restricted area punish/kills glitches go, but there is a bad one on the ramp up to the Blades hotel parking area.

Died 3 times during a mission trying to go up there.

Edited by Jahzmhin, 15 November 2014 - 04:46 PM.

. ...........Mearhhhhh..............

Posted Image

DivineWind

DivineWind

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 18-June 11

Issue:  cannot log in Abington Towers 1 ,i get stucked at loading Screen "connecting to district Server" and nothing ever happens,yet i can join all other district Servers including Abington 2.

Server: Obeya EU

This Problem is since yesterday.

Edited by DivineWind, 20 November 2014 - 05:16 AM.

Ploroxide

Ploroxide

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 01-December 14

w

Phoenix13X1A

Phoenix13X1A

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-September 12

I noticed my CTD and lockup issues were largely caused by massive heat buildup. When my system peaked to about 135ish degrees F it would crash so hard. I recently dusted my case and added some fans and she seems to run well again. Hope this helps!

Nayia

Nayia

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 26-February 14

Error code 8 since 9:45 pm pst yesterday and its now 7:47am pst 1/21/2015 ?????????????? game patched fine but still tosses error code 8 when i try to login ??????? i think this game has become a money pit ive spent alot of money on this game and for what still bugs still lots of lag.

Mod Squad

Mod Squad

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3821 posts
  • Joined 28-July 09
I have a suggestion for this topic. Add the port numbers APB uses. This information is critical to getting APB to work behind a heavily restricted firewall.

Edited by Lube / RickRitalin, 26 January 2015 - 10:55 AM.

Jericho : MrFappyPenguin | TokenPotHeadRickRitalin | MrsHappyPenguin
Bubblenut | AbbyAdderal | NubileBut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | luberness
Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy #NotEnoughCharacterSlots

JinnaiCore

JinnaiCore

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 31-January 15

Since I haven't seen the topic above I will state it here in the hope that someone can help me.

issue: after using a redeem code for a mask and headphones I logged into the game , went to my mailbox and clicked on "retrieve item", but afterwards nothing happened.

I checked my inventory and locker, even went to the social district and checked at the clothing customisation desks, but nothing, the items simply aint there although the attachements where taken from the mail... is this some kind of bug or do i need to go somewhere else to retrieve these items??

Mod Squad

Mod Squad

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3821 posts
  • Joined 28-July 09
The items don't automatically go to your character, they are just unlocked. They should be available for purchase for $0 by a contact or within the clothing editor.

Edited by Lube / RickRitalin, 02 February 2015 - 11:34 AM.

Jericho : MrFappyPenguin | TokenPotHeadRickRitalin | MrsHappyPenguin
Bubblenut | AbbyAdderal | NubileBut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | luberness
Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy #NotEnoughCharacterSlots

Hqs

Hqs

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 19-August 14

So im having this crash issue after ~30 minutes that a lot of people have seem to have had, none of the fixes here or elsewhere that i have found have fixed it. Just started happening a couple days ago after installing it again and wanting to play. A couple months ago i ran the game fine with no changes that i can think of. Any help would be much appreciated.

Flixy

Flixy

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 20-January 15

So im having this crash issue after ~30 minutes that a lot of people have seem to have had, none of the fixes here or elsewhere that i have found have fixed it. Just started happening a couple days ago after installing it again and wanting to play. A couple months ago i ran the game fine with no changes that i can think of. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yep this is happening to me to

Patriot (EU1): Enforcer: Flixy Clan: Xtactical <3

NIC0R0BIN

NIC0R0BIN

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-December 14

i got a problem with code 850001 what should i do ? 

the game still let me login but when i try to enter any dictrict , it's loading a few minutes and disconnect 

and i see this "Our system detected a potential hazard on your computer That May cause harmful effects to otherplayers (error code error code 850001, type 1)"

please someone help !!!

Cosmixai

Cosmixai

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 13-July 15

Another...?

So i got a new computer, and of course downloading everything that was on my previous laptop. I start up APB one day, and i can't move my mouse freely. Literally it restrains me from seeing everything in every angle, unless i swerve left, instead of moving the mouse right. Even then it isn't the way it should be. It isn't my mouse, as I have tried others to no avail. It only does this with APB also. All other video games work perfectly. Please help me. I will take any suggestions on a fix. It really limits my skill on gameplay.

ajmmontana

ajmmontana

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-August 13

I also run windows 7 home premium. lowering your screen resolution to its lowest (or second lowest ) did help me  in reducing lag . opening your Task manager to see what is running on services and removing UN needed programs helps in preventing the drives from going off the chart..   good luck and see you on the killing fields...   

ajmmontana

ajmmontana

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-August 13

I also run windows 7 home premium. lowering your screen resolution to its lowest (or second lowest ) did help me  in reducing lag . opening your Task manager to see what is running on services and removing UN needed programs helps in preventing the drives from going off the chart..   good luck and see you on the killing fields...   

IsaiahVB

IsaiahVB

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 16-September 16

yeah right now im having trouble even getting the game to start when i press start button nothing happens no error message ,no main menu ,not even the intro video comes on ,like it loads but no picture shows up what do i doooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!.

Moloko

Moloko

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-May 11

Hello, my game crashes every time when I get to central gas station in the Waterfront (Reference: 2017-02-09_10.16.46.771_Client_crash),

but, in the same time, I can easily play in fight club

Ciao my friends/ on the way: Furf ag, schwagmaster, ErzaScarleth, Camauflagedd, scrublive, Medaillon, Cyradies, TheWarX

Banned: hodddor, XxIVMiguXxlVxXILELELELELELEELLEschwepz

Spoiler

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

Yeeeey, crashes :D Since 01.02.2016 or early..

So many crash reports, guys, come on :D

General protection fault! I love you!

I bought new audiocard today, i spent money but i still have crashes :D I thought that the problem with audio beacuse a lot of people say "Hello, dude, just re-install your audio-drivers" Or "Buy new PC" Come on...

G1m your support is pretty well xD 4 days of silence. Nice.

Just help us, we love your game but, please, look at our comments.

Best regards, lol.  

PBob

PBob

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

Yeeeey, crashes :D Since 01.02.2016 or early..

So many crash reports, guys, come on :D

General protection fault! I love you!

I bought new audiocard today, i spent money but i still have crashes :D I thought that the problem with audio beacuse a lot of people say "Hello, dude, just re-install your audio-drivers" Or "Buy new PC" Come on...

G1m your support is pretty well xD 4 days of silence. Nice.

Just help us, we love your game but, please, look at our comments.

Best regards, lol.  

same here btw. 

obsesseD

obsesseD

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-March 17

Yup exactly the same for me. Since 2 or 3 weeks my APB is crashing everytime for no reason that I can actually explain, in social district everything is fine but as soon as I join action districts or fightclub sometimes my game is crashing after 10-15minutes, or 30minutes, my longest time that I survived without crashing was almost 1 hour and I never crashed before, I reinstalled my APB, checked my drivers, reinstalled my realtek audio, I have no clue what this is..

I sent it my crashreport and i can also post here my dxdiag and crashreport again.. Please anyone here who is experienced with that and can help us?

my computer specs: windows10 64bit, i7-4790@ 3.60ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 970 4gb

thanks in advance.

Leviticus

Leviticus

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

an old issue it seems but its prevented me from playing for almost 5 months now and no work around seems to work. District Failed to Connect Issue. right after i select my character im immediately greeted with that pop up and disconnected... please help

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

Crashes after every blitzkrieg.

drugscrub

drugscrub

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-December 15

Please check the servers, i can only load into one. The rest will just remain on a never ending load screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users