Vali

Vali

APB Goto Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11
Hi all,

While we work on fixing all issues the game currently has there are work arounds that can improve your playing experience right now. Here's a list of known issues and work arounds that you may find helpful.

Frequent Crashes

Issue:

Most frequent crashes are due to 32-bit operating systems not allocating enough RAM to the game regardless of how much RAM is on your PC.

Potential Solutions:
District Failed to Connect Issue

Issue:

Can’t connect to District after logging into the game.

Potential Solution:

Reinstalling the latest PunkBuster using the PBSetup utility (Click here for PBSetup utility)

Getting Kicked By PunkBuster

Issue:

Getting kicked by PunkBuster for “Losing Key Packets” or “Restriction: invalid memory image”.

Solutions:
  • Reinstalling the latest PunkBuster using the PBSetup utility (Click here for PBSetup utility), OR
  • Uninstalling “PunkBuster Services” from the control panel, restarting the machine and running the launcher again.

Armas Marketplace Won’t Load

Issue:

The Armas Marketplace won’t load from within the game. You get a blank screen with a rotating load image.

Solution:

Unblock APB_Geckoprogram on your Firewall.

Crossfire Cards

Issue:

Crossfire Cards do not support APB Reloaded.

Solution:

Rename the “APBprogram” to “Crysisprogram”.

Failed to initialize Nvidia PhysX

Issue:

The user did not restart his system after the launcher installed the PhysX software.
The user has a newer, incompatible version of PhysX installed.

Potential Solutions:
  • Uninstall any current versions of “Nvidia PhysX” from the control panel.
  • Restart the machine.
  • Install the required version of PhysX by running the following: <APB folder>\TPI\PhysX\PhysX_9.10.0129_SystemSoftwareprogram
  • Restart the machine again.
If that doesn’t work:
  • Uninstall Phys X from your computer
  • Then go to www.Nvidia.com and reinstall it.
Launcher Doesn’t Come Up

Issue:

If you run the launcher and it doesn’t come up and/or a blank grey box comes up instead.

Potential Solution:
  • Update Internet Explorer to the latest version (regardless if you use IE or not).
  • Also trying getting the latest .Net Frame from www.microsoft.com

You are receiving the 60004 error

Issue:

When you try to log into APB: Reloaded, you automatically receive a 60004 error.

Solutions:

If you have an issue that's not on here or a work around that's not listed please feel free to add to the list.

Vali

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11
Since this isn't listed here I'll add it and hope something is finally done about it because this issue has been going on since APB was run by RTW.

There is a bug that causes your whole PC to hard lock at random, the only way of getting out of it is to force restart your PC by holding down the power button. This makes the game almost unbearable to try to play. My PC just hard locked 5 times today because of this crap and it only has this issue with APB.

Some people say the issue is caused by Punkbuster having issues with Realtek soundcards..... except I have a Via HD soundcard so that's obviously not it. All my drivers are up to date, I've tried about 10 different supposed work arounds people have mentioned in different threads and none of them have worked for me. My PC uses Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit so it's not the OS. I have 4 GB of ram so would hope it isn't a ram issue since I have 64 bit instead of 32 bit.

Can someone in G1 please do something about this issue? It's frustrating enough to play APB with the lag spikes without having to fully restart your PC at random because of some bug that should of been fixed before APB was relaunched.

If it's a Punkbuster issue contact the people who run Punkbuster about it. If they can't fix it I'd suggest dropping Punkbuster and getting some other anti-hacking tool or better yet hire a full active GM team to watch for hackers.

Vali

Vali

APB Goto Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11

Since this isn't listed here I'll add it and hope something is finally done about it because this issue has been going on since APB was run by RTW.

There is a bug that causes your whole PC to hard lock at random, the only way of getting out of it is to force restart your PC by holding down the power button. This makes the game almost unbearable to try to play. My PC just hard locked 5 times today because of this crap and it only has this issue with APB.

Some people say the issue is caused by Punkbuster having issues with Realtek soundcards..... except I have a Via HD soundcard so that's obviously not it. All my drivers are up to date, I've tried about 10 different supposed work arounds people have mentioned in different threads and none of them have worked for me. My PC uses Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit so it's not the OS. I have 4 GB of ram so would hope it isn't a ram issue since I have 64 bit instead of 32 bit.

Can someone in G1 please do something about this issue? It's frustrating enough to play APB with the lag spikes without having to fully restart your PC at random because of some bug that should of been fixed before APB was relaunched.

If it's a Punkbuster issue contact the people who run Punkbuster about it. If they can't fix it I'd suggest dropping Punkbuster and getting some other anti-hacking tool or better yet hire a full active GM team to watch for hackers.

Hey Ikeda,

I'm sorry you're having so many issues playing the game. Can you post the DxDiag for your system? I'm going to message the dev team about your issue but that need info and possibly more.

Vali

Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

I too had this issue but my problem lied within the Vivox Voice Service creating a hard lockup, try removing that upon start up of the game and see if it makes a difference.

G1 Support, help a sister out.

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Hey Ikeda,

I'm sorry you're having so many issues playing the game. Can you post the DxDiag for your system? I'm going to message the dev team about your issue but that need info and possibly more.

Vali

I keep trying to post the text from my DxDiag but it says the page wont load when I hit add reply. Guess it's too much text. Any way I could make it postable or another way I could send it to you?

Edit: Think I'm going to stop trying to play APB until this is fixed. Haven't even played 3 hours today and my PC has hard locked twice already both times in the middle of missions.

Edited by Ikeda, 15 July 2011 - 01:55 PM.

MGinshe

MGinshe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 08-May 11

I keep trying to post the text from my DxDiag but it says the page wont load when I hit add reply. Guess it's too much text. Any way I could make it postable or another way I could send it to you?

Edit: Think I'm going to stop trying to play APB until this is fixed. Haven't even played 3 hours today and my PC has hard locked twice already both times in the middle of missions.

http://pastebin.com/

Paste the DxDiag there, and post the link on the forum :)

US West (Colby) & Sydney (Han)

Enforcers - MGinshe / nopzii

Criminals - Serh / nopzl

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

http://pastebin.com/

Paste the DxDiag there, and post the link on the forum :)

Thanks. Ok here's the DxDiag. http://pastebin.com/ZnSPuDtP Hope this helps finally get this problem fixed.

RedRok

RedRok

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Joined 30-November 10
Anyone have a work around to different ways to decrease the lag on the system? I have issues every now and again, usually after a patch.

By work arounds i mean ones like, getting rid of ini files or geting rid of pando media booster....etc.

Edited by RedRok, 15 July 2011 - 02:20 PM.

WhySoMad

WhySoMad

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11
I often get this strange little bug where after I shoot my weapon, the bullet casings that drop to the ground make a sound that keeps looping... it just keeps playing the sound of the bullets dropping to the ground until I change districts.

Very annoying and it happens almost every time I shoot a rocket with my newly obtained Osmaw. Before, it would only happen once in a while, very rarely actually.

Any other workarounds than changing districts? Maybe someway to remove an audio file?

Hordeau

Hordeau

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2686 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

Sadly I have the same exact issues as this person. I've tried absolutely everything on the forums for work arounds and nothing has worked. Even disabling vivox doesn't seem to help. It's completely random as well, some days the hard lock happens 5 minutes in or 6 hours of playing.

Jerico's Guide to Osmaw.

MegAMaN - Enf - Must be a Hacker

Hordeau - Crim - Blood Legion

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Sadly I have the same exact issues as this person. I've tried absolutely everything on the forums for work arounds and nothing has worked. Even disabling vivox doesn't seem to help. It's completely random as well, some days the hard lock happens 5 minutes in or 6 hours of playing.

Yeah it's really annoying x.x almost makes the game unplayable.

Grinds

Grinds

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

I get this same problem expect recently I have found out if you let it sit for a few minutes it will unlock itself. Usually after this a little windows bubble pops up saying something has failed and caused an error. I don't remember if it said GPU or CPU or if it was RAM but I run 64 bit with 6 gigs of ram on a nvidia geforce 9500 gs. It has been happening a lot more ever since they uncompressed the 64 bit version somedays I can go on and play all day with no lockups other days I can't go 5 minutes without a lockup. If vali or someone knows how to recompress all the texture files I'm sure it would help people out.

Edited by Grinds, 17 July 2011 - 05:50 PM.

9/22/11 - Always remember the day G1 fixed the forums.
This would be a link to Africa city owning Hill, but it seems that he deleted the evidence.

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

I get this same problem expect recently I have found out if you let it sit for a few minutes it will unlock itself. Usually after this a little windows bubble pops up saying something has failed and caused an error. I don't remember if it said GPU or CPU or if it was RAM but I run 64 bit with 6 gigs of ram on a nvidia geforce 9500 gs. It has been happening a lot more ever since they uncompressed the 64 bit version somedays I can go on and play all day with no lockups other days I can't go 5 minutes without a lockup. If vali or someone knows how to recompress all the texture files I'm sure it would help people out.

That must be a different problem than mine then. I've let mine sit for a few minutes. When it happens my screen goes black/green and shuts off the only way I've been able to get out of it is force restarting my PC which I just had to do 6 times today -.-;;; I really want to play this game because I have nothing better to play right now but this bug is making it harder and harder to want to log on.

uhmmbastos

uhmmbastos

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-July 11
my character wont load. its keep on doing retrieving character information. help pls!

baronvonchaos

baronvonchaos

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11
how about getting rid of all the hackers??

Hordeau

Hordeau

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2686 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

I never let mine sit, I find it faster to just reboot the machine. Next time it triggers I'll let it sit and see what happens on my end. Maybe once and for all I will finally get an error message. Are you on Realtek audio drivers as well?

Jerico's Guide to Osmaw.

MegAMaN - Enf - Must be a Hacker

Hordeau - Crim - Blood Legion

AizenGoD

AizenGoD

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 19-July 11
server is online but i'm still getting error code 8 someone fix this please

Vali

Vali

APB Goto Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11

Anyone have a work around to different ways to decrease the lag on the system? I have issues every now and again, usually after a patch.

By work arounds i mean ones like, getting rid of ini files or geting rid of pando media booster....etc.

Hey RedRok,

What world are you playing on? Can you run a traceroute and post it on here?

What's the temperature on your machine when it locks up?

Grendel13

Grendel13

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-June 11
Armas Marketplace Won’t Load

Issue:

The Armas Marketplace won’t load from within the game. You get a blank screen with a rotating load image.

Solution:

Unblock APB_Geckoprogram on your Firewall.

I tried this, turned off the firewall completely, still hangs at the blank screen. Any other ideas how to fix it? I'd love to go premium.

Ikeda

Ikeda

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Hey RedRok,

What world are you playing on? Can you run a traceroute and post it on here?

What's the temperature on your machine when it locks up?

Did you get my DxDiag? I only had it posted on that site for a day.

Grinds

Grinds

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

I never let mine sit, I find it faster to just reboot the machine. Next time it triggers I'll let it sit and see what happens on my end. Maybe once and for all I will finally get an error message. Are you on Realtek audio drivers as well?

Yeah Usually when it happens I would go get a drink or a snack, I was running temp checkers my video card appeared to be running hot but after doing research the model runs hotter than most. So i rerouted some airflow to cool the GPU off by 5-10 degrees, celcius. Also I am using realtek never tried disabling the drivers even though I've heard that there is errors from them. When the game does crash I usually don't get an error because my network card decides to drop out after the unlock. I figured if was a temperature issue the entire machien would turn off instead of carry on running.
9/22/11 - Always remember the day G1 fixed the forums.
This would be a link to Africa city owning Hill, but it seems that he deleted the evidence.

Mupp

Mupp

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

Crossfire Cards

Issue:

Crossfire Cards do not support APB Reloaded.

Solution:

Rename the “APB.exec” to “Crysis.exec”.

xD

Love it! [/Case]

l0ov3r

l0ov3r

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 13-July 11
My issues befor( still going) - FPS issue, cant get over 60, also when I get to market place on Waterfront it drops down to 9 till all walls load up - another issue.

Also lag - usually its not the server, it is after the patch, that made my lag go up from normal 20 to 80-200 or more.

Lag issue - I dont disconnect, but after patch I get alot of 1000 ms(Shouldnt run the freeking server on windows, should you?)

Walls- ALOT of time walls dont load fps drops and I see through walls, sometimes helpfull, but it get fps down to 15.

Specs : ADM Athlon™ II X4 640
Processor 3.01 Ghz. 2.00 gb of Ram - Dont blame my ram for lagging, as when I start I game I lag so much, and in about 20 min after playing I get a massive lag, then another 20 min of smoothiness.

GC: Nvidia 460 se 1 Gb!

I think its good engough to run a game like APB!
Drift star

Marr

Marr

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11
I found one of the things that seemed to help my locks up reduce, at least until the recent server disconnect issue, was defragging the APB files on my hard drive. I was getting the stuttering lock up thing multiple times a night until I defragged. after the defrag I might stutter once a night and the only issue I was left with was the Lag while driving.

Also the game itself and districts load two to three times faster, at least.

GAGAland

GAGAland

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 19-March 11
Eh man....i tried adding replies but it didnt get ur attention.....i have the 10010 problem i cnt really login till now.....i tried the notepad thing u said.....but still nothing happend...i tried repairing 2,but it didnt work either....just 2 let u know my launcher n exe are still black....but i CNT LOGIN!!! :)

Edited by Space99, 22 July 2011 - 01:04 AM.

Silency

Silency

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-July 11
Heya.

I'm having a problem of my own here.

When I press Start in my APB launcher it does'nt start the game at all and sometimes gives me an error message:"APB Exception Handler Crash"

I've been playing the game for a couple of days, no problems at all, but after i patched the game yesterday, I've been having trouble launching the game.

Really hope anyone has a fix for this issue, I tried re-installing the game, still same thing.

Hope you can help me!

Best regards.

Edited by Silency, 23 July 2011 - 05:08 AM.

Humboldter

Humboldter

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 23-July 11
WOW! I am pretty frustrated at this point.

After the BIG patch I started to crash to desktop fairly often.

BUT after the last "hotfix" i do NOTHING BUT CRASH TO DESKTOP!!!!

I've done it all....even went as far as reinstalling the entire game. to no avail. Sometimes it freezes and I have to alt+tab+delete to get out of it (simple alt+tab doesnt work). But mostly it just crashes to desktop instantly!!

Loading into districts, CTD.

After loading into distrcits CTD. anywhere from 10 to at most 90 seconds. BOOM. CTD!

this is what I've been posting in the comment section of the error reports:

Comment #12 First off, let me thank you and your team for all your hard work trying to bring this game back and make it work. Second, I understand that most likely you area all over worked and trying your hardest to fix this problem, it's greatly appreciated. Finally however I do feel as since I can not play this game today (at all since it persistently crashes w/o any game play) I feel as though myself, and anyone else who is a premium account member, for enduring this should be entitled to an extension of the premium account equal to the time that the consistent crashes to desktop persist. I feel as this is not an unreasonable request. To show how determined I am to play this, at times AWESOME game, I will continue to try play it and subsequently send this message in direct correlation to the CTD's (crashes to desktop). Thanks and good luck!

the comment number is in reference to how many times i sent it (its lucky 13 now btw) AND that is not what I've been doing the entire time. It CTD-ed at least 10 times previously.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I am looking at over 72 hours of no game play at this point

Humboldter

Humboldter

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 23-July 11

. Second, I understand that most likely you area all over

are all-not area...type fail but w/e i should be afforded that at this point...CLOCKS TICKING WASTING MY HARD EARNED CASH!!!

Badcube

Badcube

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 19-July 11
I too have a weird problem it started 2 weeks ago while laying APB, I could usually play APB for hours on end but then it shut down my whole pc...

I turned it back on and played again and after a good 10 mins bam shuts down, I can play other games and no shut down occurs only this game and League of Legends but with League of Legends I can play a good 3 matches before it decides to shut down on me?

I open up my case and noticed it was full of dust so I quickly cleaned everything up with a air can and vaccuum and prayed all would be fine..but I was wrong the game keep shutiing down even afte I reinstalled apb.

I can't find any help online I might have to go to a professional when I have money but before then I'll take any help and advice that I can get to help this serious problem.

I love both APB and LOL and it teaqrs me apart that I can't play them :)

Dirtneck

Dirtneck

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-June 11

My Workaround for this:
The game seemed to lock up my system and I would have to reset my PC however I realized that my system wasn't actually locked completely because I could still talk in Ventrillo. Figuring out how to kill the APB,exe process without having access to the normal methods like Ctrl+Alt+Del was the trick. Since I knew the keyboard was still responding (talking in vent) I grabbed a macro program (Quick Macros) and assigned a hotkey combo to a custom macro.

Essentially, when I hit CTRL+ALT+A the macro kills any APB processes and starts the new process as well as log me in. So if the game crashes I can run the macro, walk away and after about 2 minutes I'm back in the district.
The most important command in the script is the ShutDownProcess call. As follows:

ShutDownProcess("APBLauncher,exe")
ShutDownProcess("APB,exe")

So this doesn't fix the crash/lock but at least your not rebooting to resolve. It's not pretty but it works. Aside from this the problem with the game is that it seems that the screen locks and cannot invoke the bug reporter (because it's out of memory to do so?). As well, I've tried before to the let the bugReporter do it's job and package the diag info but the bug reporter itself crashes. (friends have the same issue; the bugReporter has never worked)

A seperate workaround to kill the process is to download killprocessprogram
http://www.softtreet.../archive/49.htm
Make a shortcut on your desktop to killprocessprogram , assign a 'Shortcut Key' (edit the properties of the shortcut)
Heven't tested this method.

Edited by Dirtneck, 24 July 2011 - 10:44 AM.

MMW

MMW

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 21-June 11
got 2 things ive thought about that possibly could be something for this thread/list?

Mouse lagg, or that the mouse can be abit "slow" barely moving or moving really fast sometimes in APB and not moving like normal.

fix - while ingame press CTRL-ALT-DEL open task manager.
go to the tab for "process" scroll to the bottom, somewhere there should be something called "VivoxVoiceService"
you mark it and end the "process" open up the game and voila! mouse lagg fixxed.
repeat everytime you started the game.

i also ran the 3gb switch when i had 32 bit. i then went to 64bit windows 7 hoping it would get better.
i still got smaller laggspikes now and then (fps spikes) and i fixxed it this way!
im using a application called "Smart Ram 2.0" that is used to clear out unused ram (that way it doesnt raise too high, and lagg got reduced since there was more memory to use) i do a clean out with the program whenever it reach around 3GB of used ram (i got 4gb in total)

it solved any memory issues i had, and the game runs better! no need for me to get more ram! :)

hopefully this is some help for someone!
The Unstoppable Force

European - Enforcers - Patriot

Grendel13

Grendel13

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-June 11
I'm still having issues accessing Armas Marketplace in game. The "work around' listed does not work. I've tried completely turning off the firewall, entering social using the instance list, hitting esc to open Armas. Nothing works. Support tickets are sent, though the responses are lackluster to say the least.

Humboldter

Humboldter

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 23-July 11

Support tickets are sent, though the responses are lackluster to say the least.

true dat :)

IVxSonata

IVxSonata

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 14-March 10

I'm still having issues accessing Armas Marketplace in game. The "work around' listed does not work. I've tried completely turning off the firewall, entering social using the instance list, hitting esc to open Armas. Nothing works. Support tickets are sent, though the responses are lackluster to say the least.

Same damned problem here. Used the "supposed" workaround and to no avail. I would very much like to use Armas >_>

anyone else found a way to fix this?

pickledude

pickledude

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11

I too have this problem, and i've also heard that it has something to do with realtek. I tried diabling my realtek HD audio driver, which seems to have solved the problem, but playing without sound just doesn't seem as fun.

RokaNaar

RokaNaar

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 27-July 11

Yeah it's really annoying x.x almost makes the game unplayable.

I have same issue. Play for short time, GPF error, send in report, re-boot, try and play, work's sometimes for 2/3 hours, GPF error, re-boot. Play for 30 minutes, GPF error, re-boot.

I have the 3gb ini file set in my XP 32bit machine set. All drivers/OS up-to-date.
I play EVE online, 2 accounts and NEVER get a GPF error, in fact, Eve never throws any errors. I can play ALL day, NO issues.

I go to lobby after switching sectors, IE; Social to Waterfront > lobby > then to another sector to play. No real difference as to when the next GPF will occur.

I really like APB and want and will continue. I'm just wondering when / IF any Reloaded Dev's can post any info on next patch for the patch for us lowly 32bit xp users?

As posted > possible solution >

Most frequent crashes are due to 32-bit operating systems not allocating enough RAM to the game regardless of how much RAM is on your PC.

Potential Solutions:

Upgrade to a 64-bit operating system.

So, is that a hint? Or is Reloaded stating that we REALLY need Win7 & 16gb memory on-board?

Sorry to all the groups I've been in and GPF'd out at almost the end of the mission - THAT is the pisser!

Krydolph

Krydolph

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 30-July 11
Ikeda!
I have no idea how to remove the problem, but I have found some ways to make it less frequent!
I have a 64bit system, and 6GB ram, so it should get what it need, but still I find that setting APBprogram to high priority helps! (ctrl+alt+delete and... I dont know what its called... job list? dont have eng windows, anyway go to processes, right click apbprogram and set it to high priority)
When I started doing that it crashed a lot less, but its not a sure thing. sometimes it also helps to run a repair, or install the game again.
Last thing I did was to install new windows, because some times after crash it would complain explorerprogram wasn't working. it is... 3 days ago, and it has only frozen once since that!
But anyway, crank it up to high priority, it might help all who has mem problems...

Hope it helps, at least till a better fix comes around!

Shiinigami333

Shiinigami333

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11
Hello it would be nice if somebody would help me i got this problem:

i start the launcher and then appears an error it says

apb launcher 565268 not work anymore

and on the logs of the launcher i see tihs

12:18:46 PM 876
12:18:46 PM 876 open launcher.log
12:18:46 PM 876 Assembly:APBLauncher
12:18:46 PM 876 Version:1.0.0.0
12:18:46 PM 876 FileVersion:1.0.565.268
12:18:46 PM 876 File Description:APB Launcher 565268
12:18:46 PM 876 [APB Launcher] Sunday, July 31, 2011, 12:18:46 PM
12:18:46 PM 876 WARNING: Could not load file or assembly 'sorttbls.nlp' or one of its dependencies. the system cant find the objekt(Data)

one more information my apbr was playable 3 days ago but than my pc gots some technical isues and i have to recover him 1 day and than wolla apbr not working anymore
So please help me i would be really thankful.

Taff

Taff

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 31-July 11
Hi Guys,

having some Major issues with walls not loading

be driving or walkign about and all I will see is a dark spot where a builing should be then I drive flat our into it.

basically its what I assume the game would look like if you has a WH on but tbh it makes the game unplayable as you have no idea if your shooting at someone or right into a wall

please advise where I send my DX Diag

(or a fix woudl be better)

Taff

Taff

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 31-July 11

Hi Guys,

having some Major issues with walls not loading

be driving or walkign about and all I will see is a dark spot where a builing should be then I drive flat our into it.

basically its what I assume the game would look like if you has a WH on but tbh it makes the game unplayable as you have no idea if your shooting at someone or right into a wall

please advise where I send my DX Diag

(or a fix woudl be better)

Ok took a while but uninstalled all my graphics drivers and updated to latest versions seemed to fix the no walls issue....

If anyone gets this issue I suggest picking up the latest versions of the graphics drivers for your card.

Make sure to rip out the old drivers first as a clean install was required for me to get these to work!!!!

The first time I tried to just update over the old drivers didnt fix this but a complete uninstal and reinstall did.

Hope this helps

Edited by Taff, 02 August 2011 - 02:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users