GreenChan

Unbanning Scammers?

I just wanted to ask if you guys will be unbanning scammers and give us a second chance? I thought that the unbanning of hackers would be with the scammers and etc.

21 hours ago, GreenChan said:

I just wanted to ask if you guys will be unbanning scammers and give us a second chance? I thought that the unbanning of hackers would be with the scammers and etc.

I'm sure some hackers that were unbanned were due to poor notes, if they left notes you were scamming just re-open a ticket if it's been there for 4+ weeks.

My ticket been 30 day and was in number 219. Nothing response)

None of you should be allowed back, along with the cheaters, dupers and chip/item sellers

• Like 2

This is actually a problem, i saw atleast 5 dupers/cheaters/hackers unbanned but some are still banned that didn't do any of these - lol. If you're unbanning that kind of player, unban all of them.

45 minutes ago, FoxFox said:

This is actually a problem, i saw atleast 5 dupers/cheaters/hackers unbanned but some are still banned that didn't do any of these - lol. If you're unbanning that kind of player, unban all of them.

Really? Have fun pvping with cheaters all over again

20 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

Implying anyone would suffer from it besides anyone PVPing or Bloodsports 😮

But yes, cancer.

I'm not scam or Cheating. I just not Sure where put onforum.) English bad.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:57 PM, StubbyClaps said:

I'd agree if an actual anti-cheat had banned them not all manual bans. Nevermind with Tiggs at the helm there was plenty of overreaching bans that didn't do anything legitimately worthy of permabans. Plus this is likely an APB topic as scammers were rarely if ever a big concern in FE but were a concern in APB.

Alesia try filing another ticket maybe? Or message LO staff on discord.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:36 PM, StubbyClaps said:

None of you should be allowed back, along with the cheaters, dupers and chip/item sellers

I could accept letting  them back in with the following conditions. 

If banned for any kind of cheating > their entire account and any  associated accounts are wiped clean
If banned for behavior > the offending character is wiped clean. 

If behavior banned by Tiggs > account/character fully reinstated PLUS 5000 G1 credits 
  • Like 2