Ayule

Legendaries still will be tradable or not ?

i heard in social district and read some stuff there too and wanted to make sure if after new patch or in futrue .legendarys still will be tradable or not ^^ thanks :3 

@Ayule

Edited by Ayule
  • Like 7

Yes they will..first they wanted to change it because new Gambling laws in some countrys but then Matt said They decided to not make changes to it in terms of beeing tradeable.

I have already posted about this but will post it again

I'm sorry but making legendary weapons not tradeable or sellable in marketplace will ruin the apb marketplace. More over in this game there are many spheres that players are using, for example making Symbols, Cars, Themes, Songs and also trade, exchanging of legendaries. Its like removing one of this spheres.

Exchanging, Trading legendary weapons in apb reloaded was always one of the most important and interesting part of the game. It will be very sad to most of us seeing it locked away. I'm sure there are more players who will agree with me.

I suggest to improve the trading system instead of removing the legendary exchange sphere completely.

There are many players who waiting for a better trading system instead of locking legendary weapons to account bound. 

i already see that post mate and at the moment i want to hear it from admins if its true or not . well if it really was true and will be like this in future i should do some stuff . but first i have to make sure as you can see i said everything in the post @CookiePuss :3 .... just like they removed armas gift without saying anything .. as i said i want to hear it from admins if its TRUE or NOT !!!. 

THANKS !

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Ayule said:

i already see that post mate and at the moment i want to hear it from admins if its true or not . well if it really was true and will be like this in future i should do some stuff . but first i have to make sure as you can see i said everything in the post @CookiePuss :3 .... just like they removed armas gift without saying anything .. as i said i want to hear it from admins if its TRUE or NOT !!!. 

THANKS !

CEO > Admins

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

CEO > Admins

hes saying he wants to make sure and hear the answer here from admins in his post not to see old posts from CEO 😃

but its really wrong to lock the legendaries as i think . 

Screw what the store manager says I demand to know that that cashier up front has to say about this store policy!

33 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Screw what the store manager says I demand to know that that cashier up front has to say about this store policy!

Screw what the cashier up front says i demand to know what the delivery guy has to say about this store policy!

2FD5E76500000578-3387034-image-a-43_1452

11 hours ago, Ayule said:

THANKS !

this guy is right. why they removed armas gift without saying anything ? ... and its right that matt said it will be locked about legendaries well if LO really do care They should answer . well thanks to them its going well till now but locking legendaries is wrong in my opinion . dear matt and admins we'll be glad if you answer us about if legendaries will be removed or not . 

@Basti.

• Like 2

Nothing is happening to legendaries. They'll still remain tradable.

And they did say something about Armas gifting, though.

Edited by Sadira
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sadira said:

Thanks dear ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XxGhostBastixX said:

if LO really do care They should answer .

they already did, as sadira pointed out. and if you're too lazy to scroll your mouse, i'll just quote sadira's post.

no need for low ranking, botton feeder, feable "admins" to come say anything, as much as they would like, they cant contradict the head of heads, boss moncho bombocho, CEO Matt "MattyLove<3" Scott, and he already addressed the situation.

like really? do you guys really need an admin to come post a link to the thread where they already addressed this? for what reason? its not a 2012 post, its not "old" by any means, they already adressed the situation, you will be informed if there is any new information you need to know.

do you really want to pressure them into saying something they are not 100% sure? do i need to remember you what kind of stuff that kind of pressure brings? does "engine upgrade for 2014" rings a bell?

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

animals_192_09.jpg

2 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:
2 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

like really? do you guys really need an admin to come post a link to the thread where they already addressed this? for what reason? its not a 2012

[MattyLove ] ?

i wonder why if you already knew there is a post from LO you didn't Quete before Sadira does and lol now you did Quete ? lmao .... like im talking to you ..... that was something for LO ( if they do care ) not a random like you  .

and tho . stop licking  ......🤮 XD '' facepalm ''

Edited by XxGhostBastixX

2 hours ago, XxGhostBastixX said:

i wonder why if you already knew there is a post from LO you didn't Quete before Sadira does and lol now you did Quete ? lmao .... like im talking to you ..... that was something for LO ( if they do care ) not a random like you  .

and tho . stop licking  ......🤮 XD '' facepalm ''

I wonder why it was too hard to read the stickies or do a search all by your lonesome. Thanks for trying to keep the community Toxic!