Sign in to follow this  
Aeronaut

Who is TastyBurger's meat supplier?

In fact, I don't see any farmlands. 

I don't see any community gardens either. Doesn't look like there's any fishing activity. Ocean seems incredibly stagnant, probably artificially dyed to appeal to tourists in brochures and pamphlets.

Commerce doesn't seem to have any actual life to it. You'll see the occasional jewelry/electronic store, and various gas stations. But you don't actually witness any movement of goods. You don't see any commercial trucks driving throughout the city. Only garbage trucks and money trucks. 

You'll never find a civilian walking to or from their boat at the docks. The boats are probably just props because you never see them move. There's a big cargo container ship but that also never moves, and no one knows what's inside. 

...wait...where are the children? 

• Like 1

Dark. But you could say the same about GTA and alotta other games, not many commercial trucks and espically no children to be found.

Just now, Archon said:

Dark. But you could say the same about GTA and alotta other games, not many commercial trucks and espically no children to be found.

WHAT? there's tons of those box trucks in GTA. the big rigs with trailers too! 

Just now, Aeronaut said:

WHAT? there's tons of those box trucks in GTA. the big rigs with trailers too! 

That's why I said not many, I don't play enough to notice.. my point I was trying to make still stands about most games lacking logistics of a realistic city

It's like the city is a simulation...

BjNIzNl.gif

• Like 1

Finally, an answer to the age old question "What happens to all those civilian corpses?" !!!

How do you think San Paro keeps the streets clean of all the dead bodies?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Finally, an answer to the age old question "What happens to all those civilian corpses?" !!!

Speaking of, you ever think about how many ambulances there are in San Paro but none ever go to where civs are injured/killed!? San Paro has the worst EMTs and medical care on the planet 

do you think theyre still hiring

2 minutes ago, KNickz said:

do you think theyre still hiring

all my work references are dead

8 minutes ago, Archon said:

That's why I said not many, I don't play enough to notice.. my point I was trying to make still stands about most games lacking logistics of a realistic city

their spawns depend on what part of the map you're at. 

Edited by Aeronaut

about the children, you don't want people drive over them, personally i think is cuz some people will complain about it, but how i whish drive over virtual crying childrens

Nobody can do any business transactions or logistics because of the sheer amount of violence happening at any given point. Be honest, even if you play an Enforcer you've probably intentionally shot or ran over pedestrians who've done nothing more sinister than cross a road. What do you think would happen if you saw them, say, carrying a crate of valuable goods? You wouldn't be able to resist crushing that crate, running the poor silly person carrying them over, then turning up to their funeral in your hot pink Cisco and spinning donuts on their grave.

Given the amount of death delt daily on the streets of San Paro, I find it curious that there is no graveyard... and I've never seen a hearse.

In our search to create and serve a fresh, flavorful, flat patty burger made from the finest all natural American beef, we visited the pastures of family ranches where our cattle graze to get a firsthand understanding of where great beef comes from.

Our all natural beef meets HFAC third party review standards at all stages and is NEVER given any growth hormones or antibiotics. The steer are grass fed and finished on a 100% grass and grain diet, for an uniquely savory steak flavor. We apply this same level of care to our homemade burger buns made in the old Sunbeam Bread factory, from scratch sauces, proprietary hot dogs, and all of our fresh daily ingredients.

Source: https://www.tastyburger.com/our-story/

Wait a minute...

• Thanks 1

I can supply hefty amounts of meat... but you have to ask nicely.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I can supply hefty amounts of meat... but you have to ask nicely.

I hope you don't find it offensive that I question the source of your meat. 

Everyone is kept in perfect health and prime age ranges due to the NanoMedic system in effect in San Paro. A similar cloud is used for tech based Items such as the ones used at the Ga5 stations. A small nano factory is installed at all local Joker Ammo vending machines, where the ammo is synthesized from pollution in the air.

With the non existing graveyards around, and those corpses that disappear after some time.. something can most likely be theorized about the sources of Tasty Burger's meat. I have a firm belief that the meat... might just be the result of dead civillians, maybe the non-existent children... or criminal corpses. 

I definitely will look into this myself, will check back soon..

Edited by Khakis

People who ask where the children are, must not have seen some of the more popular van designs once upon a time.

b9amQ2N.jpg&f=1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

I hope you don't find it offensive that I question the source of your meat. 

For non-marinated meat I'd use a yakiniku sauce for dipping. For marinated meat, I go teriyaki style.

When I do that, my beefcake brings all the boys to the yard.

why do you question the deliciousness

do not worry just enjoy

Sign in to follow this