Sign in to follow this  
R3ACT3M

Saints row custimization

Say what you will about this game that game or the other not really interested in your opinions.

But I want to share that this game looks like it could outmatch APB's custimization. Which love or hate APB, it's really the only thing that keeps people playing.

See for yourself:

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Like 1

No one is saying APB has the best customization in 2022,it used the be the best customization but not anymore,now it is good but not the best

the in-depth customization is cool and all, but social district isnt where the majority of apb pop sits

its not the customization alone that helps with engagement, its the way apb allows players to constantly flaunt their customization to other players

saints row might dent the player numbers on release but unless there's plans for comparable multiplayer pvp or something like gta online, i dont see a singleplayer game demolishing even the tiny apb pop left

tl;dr probably better than apb everywhere except symbol creation + how those symbols apply to clothes and cars

As someone that's played the previous Saints games, they don't appear to have done anything revolutionary, it seems like a few extra things here and there on top of what was already very good customization in the other games and probably a large number of preset items. Not a bad thing, it was already good to begin with, at least from what I can tell they haven't tried fixing something that wasn't broken.. though won't know until the game actually comes out. This is one of few game franchises I have had any faith in rivaling the freedom we have in APB with customization, and they're going to do it better in most areas no doubt. Most others do pretty generic stuff. Our ability to use the symbol creator + the way symbols created there can be applied to clothing and vehicles is still going to be something unique to APB.

I'd say someone should just rip off the way APB does customization but do it better, but then how are they going to sell people a 15$ pair of socks in their microtransaction store when a player can make ones that probably look twice as good. Honestly the way APBs customization works is a threat to selling preset outfits etc like most other modern games have started doing.

Hope Saints is good

Hope they bring back Protect Tha Pimp and maybe throw some other modes in too..

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable

6 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Say what you will about this game that game or the other not really interested in your opinions.

But I want to share that this game looks like it could outmatch APB's custimization. Which love or hate APB, it's really the only thing that keeps people playing.

See for yourself:

Game looks super cringe from reveal trailer and no the customization still isn't as good as apb its literally the same level as saints row 3&4 but with weapon painting now

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 2

it's not in this trailer but you can make the shape of your face asymmetrical too and yeah that's pretty cool

but you still can't make custom symbols and put them on your clothes and as far as I know apb is still the only game that lets you do that

who are you going to show off your character to anyways? npcs? the whole appeal of customization in apb is that people can see it right there ingame

Coming from someone who loved SR2, thought SR3 and 4 were pretty meh at best (the only good thing was customisation).

This game will be no threat. Their games were going down the hill with each new release. And from all I've seen since it's announcement SR reboot will be woke garbage. The game will fail miserably.

Also at 0:55 they censored MALE nipples. What a friggin joke of a game. Woke Row at it's best

Edited by Weaboos

1 hour ago, Weaboos said:

Coming from someone who loved SR2, thought SR3 and 4 were pretty meh at best (the only good thing was customisation).

This game will be no threat. Their games were going down the hill with each new release. And from all I've seen since it's announcement SR reboot will be woke garbage. The game will fail miserably.

Also at 0:55 they censored MALE nipples. What a friggin joke of a game. Woke Row at it's best

Disappointing, I thought the same about SR2 and 3, the longer 3 went on the more disappointed I was with it, didn't play 4. I did enjoy making freaks, didn't see any on the trailer, just let me loose with the character creation, I'd have a trailer that would have anyone fail a try not to laugh challenge. The game looked like that cartoony kids game they advertise on telly, Fart'n'shite or something like that.

Every competition to gta will be destroyed.I can bet from now.Doesnt matter how good this game will/can be-they will take it down one way or another.Mark my words

QqvVhcD.jpg

New SR new GTA sigh here we go again...

These is still nothing like APB. Not even close.

R3ACT3M how much crack did you smoke to come to that conclusion?

for some reason i still see people playing APB when saints row 7 is out.

Sign in to follow this