Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Jericho Getting DDOS Attacked

Im getting tired of making these threads... Jericho is under yet another DDOS attack.

mitigation coming in 3...2....1...

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Im getting tired of making these threads... Jericho is under yet another DDOS attack.

i have an easy solution

Shouldn't we just refresh the old one instead of a new one every day. well twice a day at this point.

We need at least 19 more threads about this pls.

If this keeps up there guna have to start handing out compensation packages. At this point its old and its happening so often ppl cant play and enjoy the game, LO has to take immediate action to get rid if this issue or face a severe drop off in playerbase.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If this keeps up there guna have to start handing out compensation packages. At this point its old and its happening so often ppl cant play and enjoy the game, LO has to take immediate action to get rid if this issue or face a severe drop off in playerbase.

you claim compensation is mandatory. unless u havent known about this they are currently working on new solutions to solve the server stability issues and the 'DDoS attacks'

whats left of the playerbase is literally everyone who has been playing since the start of the year. people only show back up when they see announcements like company take overs, events, and new miniscule findings of 'hope' involved.

then the playerbase decreases again until another announcement, event, or new 'hope.'

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

They ain't "guna" have to give out anything.  I do agree and they also agree that it is an important thing and they are working on it. Matt said something about it last night and by my understanding it is getting close to there.

1 minute ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

you claim compensation is mandatory. unless u havent known about this they are currently working on new solutions to solve the server stability issues and the 'DDoS attacks'

whats left of the playerbase is literally everyone who has been playing since the start of the year. people only show back up when they see announcements like company take overs, events, and new miniscule findings of 'hope' involved.

then the playerbase decreases again until another announcement, event, or new 'hope.'

I get there working on stuff but the fact still stands that the service they are providing to us is not what it should be. Yea its by no fault LOs but with the frequency of the attacks and the constant service issues its becoming more and more of something they might need to do. If you bought internet service and it was nothing like what they advertised wouldnt you want some form of compensation to make up for what ur not getting?

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

They ain't "guna" have to give out anything.  I do agree and they also agree that it is an important thing and they are working on it. Matt said something about it last night and by my understanding it is getting close to there.

I was working last night I cant be on the forum 24/7. And im aware of the new mitigation they are working on but its only a band aid to the real issue, the servers r constantly under attack and its a targeted attack on the APB service. These attacks are becoming more and more freq and a proper fix is needed.

If you bought internet service and it was nothing like what they advertised

this is how internet service works tho

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

this is how internet service works tho

Not entirely. The service I have works great and we very seldom have problems.

I get there working on stuff but the fact still stands that the service they are providing to us is not what it should be. Yea its by no fault LOs but with the frequency of the attacks and the constant service issues its becoming more and more of something they might need to do. If you bought internet service and it was nothing like what they advertised wouldnt you want some form of compensation to make up for what ur not getting?

I was working last night I cant be on the forum 24/7. And im aware of the new mitigation they are working on but its only a band aid to the real issue, the servers r constantly under attack and its a targeted attack on the APB service. These attacks are becoming more and more freq and a proper fix is needed.

So when your internet goes down do you rush down there to demand compensation? If so let me know how that works for you...

THE WEBSITE, THE ACCOUNT, THE SERVICE AND ALL OTHER RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS."

We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond our reasonable control. Further, we cannot and do not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access your Account.

No doubt the one you signed with your ISP was similar.

I sometimes feel like 25% of my office days (when I'm doing truck dispatching / load management AND customer service at the same time) are wasted on waiting for X to load or start responding again. And unlike a game, I just can't call it a day if I feel frustrated. If I'm having bad time in the game, I can just close it and do something else instead.

Why US server has / gets so much more trouble than EU server is interesting to say the least.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It's annoying, but really not there fault.

I'm just baffled anyone would take the time to ddos a game that has barely any players left like wtf is wrong with people? 

On 6/21/2018 at 5:31 PM, Willy Wonka said:

It's annoying, but really not there fault.

I know. 

On 6/21/2018 at 7:08 PM, Kaidnn said:

I'm just baffled anyone would take the time to ddos a game that has barely any players left like wtf is wrong with people? 

Sadly this next gen of kiddies is all messed up. It stems back to one of em getting banned on APB and since have been DDOSing the game to exact revenge for them not following the rules.

That's pretty pathetic to say the least but I shouldn't be surprised. Just a shame the rest of us can't enjoy the game because some kid is mad he got banned lol ffs.