Sign in to follow this  
1ShawnMichaels1

S1-NA Need a Buff !

(S1-NA) This weapon is not playable. I have never seen players with this weapon reach the top. Yes, and the problem is that the gun is so uncompetitive that players almost never use it at all. A buff is needed.
   I also recommend loosening it up a bit N-TEC 5 .
 When playing with submachine guns, even at close range, very often Assault Rifles win. More precisely, a player with a submachine gun and an assault rifle, being at close range, gets an equal result and the advantage of submachine guns at close range is felt very weakly and in many situations the submachine gun and Assault Rifles are equal by at close range, but the Assault Rifles also has superiority at medium and long range. A proposal to increase the kill rate of a submachine gun at close range.
 So I propose to make the speed of killing a player on submachine guns faster than on Assault Rifles. I think that this is a logical decision, because a submachine gun should have a clear advantage at a short distance. 
I also advise you to balance this gun a little COLBY .45 OVERPOWERED!
 The problem is that the secondary weapon should hit much weaker than the main one, but this does not work with this pistol. I see that players with a pistol shoot players with a  Assault Rifles at medium and close range, this is very stupid because the  Assault Rifles is designed for medium range and should easily shoot the barrel .We need to increase the kill time for this pistol.

Edited by Azukii
Fixed :)

Just revert the changes to S1-NA, and it will be good... there was no reason to nerf it.

N-tec is fine

Colby 45 is fine

Submachine guns should, in theory, have a better kill time but in this game that just doesn't work... if you increase smg ttk, it will ruin the game balance in an instant... they are fine as they are. Only thing that is stupid about smgs is that PMG currently has lower range than OCA, which should be the opposite!

gun is good. it has the same issues all guns have now

you need just the right mods to play it, or your going to get creamed by anyone with an ounce of skill. it needs a buff to it's vanilla stats badly

throw that one into the pile of "unmodded sucks" guns

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

it needs a buff to it's vanilla stats badly

Well I wouldn't say it has "vanilla stats" as it was quite recently nerfed, a year or two ago? Whenever it was they last release balance patches...

It used to have 0.64 kill time or something like that, now it's at 0,72, which is just stupid considering it has above average smg recoil and is best used in marksman mode which inherently makes it worse at reacting to cqc situations.

All guns from the juggernaut bundle are so mediocre now, I bought it because they used to be decent, now all of them are not worth using at all. The frenzy has a very annoying recoil pattern, manic has a ridiculous bad ttk for what it is.

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2022 at 12:33 AM, ColorBauss said:

Well I wouldn't say it has "vanilla stats" as it was quite recently nerfed, a year or two ago? Whenever it was they last release balance patches...

It used to have 0.64 kill time or something like that, now it's at 0,72, which is just stupid considering it has above average smg recoil and is best used in marksman mode which inherently makes it worse at reacting to cqc situations.

It was fun to use. Now it's just another high bloom, boring weapon.

https://apbdb.com/changes/

Sept. 19, 2020 - 1.20.0.832494 to 1.20.0.833440

JumpModifier: 2.2 > 4.4

OverallShotModifierCap: 0.6 > 0.725

HealthDamage: 115 > 110