Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

05/18 Maintenance Announcement

Hello, everyone!

This Wednesday (05/18), 9 AM UTC, the standard weekly maintenance will occur. It is a short one, and it is expected to last between 2 and 4 hours. As always, this maintenance also includes regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

Regards,
Ritual

P.S: The thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

Please just let matt out of the dungeon its been over 70 days since he was last allowed out

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

Release the last contacts(Lucas Van Rooyen and Lynette Casey)Doesnt matter is before the engine upgrade-that sht will never happen obviously(almost 4 months without any news)This new content will bring more players(old and new)and also we can have the threat districts back.With this move theres gonna be stable increase of players till the end of the year(at least)You can make another contacts after the engine upgrade(if ever happens)u have practice of makin already for social

Make some patch with the contacts,threat districts and some weapon balances or other minor changes and some sort of mini revival of the game will happen.People will kinda chill till end of the year..

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Please just let matt out of the dungeon its been over 70 days since he was last allowed out

Please contact the Dungeon Master (Vnight) to have your request processed

Im really starting to think if Matt has been in an accident, did someone die in the company?

This is a Serious question so please forum Moderators, pleaaaaase what is going on i am worried...

Please try contacting him "hey look Boss heres this message, dont you think its time?"

Im gonna send the police to check on you guys at Santa Ana, CA for real.

3 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

did someone die in the company?

He doesn't Matter anymore. I Don't want to hear from him. 

What ever he would say would mean nothing. He would change nothing

and it would be way too little way too late.

The Key Word Phrase here is  "Too Late"

The Die Is Cast" 

It was 'Too Late for the Game when LO got here, the Joker tickets kept me an some others on,

after buying into the notion of getting an active anticheat a some legendarys.

I Told You not to Push Me. I no longer have any hope or Respect for You.

I cannot respect Myself because Sir. I have Crossed the Line, 

I have impeached the honor of my credibility just as you have, and for that Sir, I have nothing but Scorn.

P.S. Legit Players: I Tried. I couldn't stop em. I'm not Mighty Mouse, and I cannot save the Day" 

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

He doesn't Matter anymore.

You mean, he doesnt Matto anymore?

Dont Sir me Mister, are you on crack while writing these?

• Like 1

no me deja entrar ya me registre y todo pero no deja que ingrese al juego porque me avisa que mi user o pasdword incorrectos no yo

On 5/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, Ritual said:

Hello, everyone!

This Wednesday (05/18), 9 AM UTC, the standard weekly maintenance will occur. It is a short one, and it is expected to last between 2 and 4 hours. As always, this maintenance also includes regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

Regards,
Ritual

P.S: The thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

Hi, Question. Do you know why the services are offline? 

13 hours ago, funckyboy said:

Hi, Question. Do you know why the services are offline? 

I was online 12 to 15 hours ago. It kept saying connection problems and freezing me to the floor for a few seconds. I couldn't do missions, I went to ambush an enemy and stuck to the floor, I thought I'm OK, haven't ran around the corner yet, still hidden, then a grenade came flying over and I couldn't move. I had plenty of time to pick a nice angle for this screenshot of me liberating this poor fellow from his steel cage.

E1SCGBq.jpg

Sign in to follow this