Sign in to follow this  
TzickyT

Announcements of Matt scott?

i m just wondering if we ever going to get an announement of matt scott.

as stated in a patch file we were going to get a message from matt scott but until now we didn't get any just wondering whats up with that?

or was this a late April fools joke ?

I hope it's soon and I hope it's big... but I suppose I'm an idiot for even hoping at this point.

5 hours ago, TzickyT said:

I'm beginning to think it was just Propaganda.

Maybe he figures we can't handle the truth, or its that He can't handle the truth.

We know things are Mucked up, we know its not all working out the way it was suppose to.

Question really is, do they plan to just leave the muck in the middle of the floor, are they even going to 

acknowledge the muck, shove it to one side, or are they going act like they don't see it, n say nothing.

Let's make our own game with Unreal Engine 5. As they say: Competition is good for business. Maybe that will help 🙃

Edited by PLAYLUXE

15 minutes ago, PLAYLUXE said:

Let's make our own game with Unreal Engine 5. As they say: Competition is good for business. Maybe that will help 🙃

some companies tried already ... but there is no lead than compete with it as most people need money to survive ... i mean all peopel need money to survive and the project isn't intresting enough for the peopel intrested in succeeding a project like this.

if i had the money sure i would like to create something like this but i doubt i would get my money out ofit to start this project

On 5/16/2022 at 10:39 AM, TzickyT said:

i m just wondering if we ever going to get an announement of matt scott.

as stated in a patch file we were going to get a message from matt scott but until now we didn't get any just wondering whats up with that?

I get the same feelings. I think this was to keep the community active for a few days so we can mentally prepare for whats coming and it seems like bad news. You can stop playing now but one advice tho, they are working at Little Orbit which i did some research on in my last post. I am for one very confused but still looking forward for good news, but hey here goes hoping.

Merged.

23 hours ago, TzickyT said:

some companies tried already ... but there is no lead than compete with it as most people need money to survive ... i mean all peopel need money to survive and the project isn't intresting enough for the peopel intrested in succeeding a project like this.

if i had the money sure i would like to create something like this but i doubt i would get my money out ofit to start this project

The thing with APB is that the game Design is so complex and its a pretty radical choice. APB got popular by sheer Luck. Matt tried shooting for the stars and you know what they say "Shoot For The Stars And You Will Miss; It's unlikely to hit anything in space"

2 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

"Shoot For The Stars And You Will Miss; It's unlikely to hit anything in space"

Lmao that cracked me up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hopefully we get a no man's sky tier annoucement, where the devs just go off for a year and then pop back up with huge content

899515370245861386.webp?size=96&quality=

• Thanks 1

I'm getting strong g1 vibes. When they stopped communicating. Milked the game for a few more years with no updates and sold it. Hope this isn't true

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 1

I don't think it is, but I'm actually kind of excited for new content, LO claims that they gave up on using new code for the game at the moment and will be using a slightly older (but still new) code for the game. I would love to see a bigger patch that revamps various things in the game that add life improvement such as mailbox revamp ect.

If they had a date for when the post from Matt is coming they would've mentioned it, they simply wanted to let people know that something is coming and that APB is still on Matt's list of things to work on which breaks the complete silence we had in the previous months.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this