Sign in to follow this  
YouKnowWhoo

Votes for items to introduce back !

Keys, commanders crafting kit & invis wardrobe slots.

Crafting tables would be nice too.

My vote is on inventory/vault slots, commander's crafting kit, and nanite cleansers in that order specifically.

Everything else can wait.

Edited by NysekZePope

🛠️ Commanders best

💪 Respec injector

But they do need to be purchaseable/craftable. I mean: make it appropriately scaled, but in game only, no cash.

I would love to see all "Special Vehicles" back on road in Wasteland.
Like Camo, Striped Vandals, Choppers.

Including clothing that's no more obtainable, e.g. Heavy Camo Jacket, Hiking Rucksack etc.

Best thing that would be nice, would be seeing some kind of Merchant(s) / adding these things to the Dome Rewards (or smth close to this idea) or making some sort of Challenge Quests for Players, repeatable ofc.

1 hour ago, Szymonicus said:

I would love to see all "Special Vehicles" back on road in Wasteland.
Like Camo, Striped Vandals, Choppers.

Including clothing that's no more obtainable, e.g. Heavy Camo Jacket, Hiking Rucksack etc.

Best thing that would be nice, would be seeing some kind of Merchant(s) / adding these things to the Dome Rewards (or smth close to this idea) or making some sort of Challenge Quests for Players, repeatable ofc.

how about a quest person in each capital town who runs a daily quest with a random pool of market items. no level lock or anything just 1 per a sector (with a captial town) so that would be embry new flagstaff traders flat and los alamos. you can get 4 market rewards each day and they can swap the pools to be high reward at higher risk. like keyrings or gore stuff in LA. but paint kits and clothes in embry.

needs tweaking on the idea i know

👻 Dressing up = current endgame

🐶 need more friends I can trust

🐱 cat ears, cat ears, cat ears.. this would been answer if given proper choices to vote for.

PS. Please dont add this stuff to things like Dome. The suggestion that activity not done enough is flawed. If it was fun people would do it. Trying to force people into an non enjoyably activity instead of improving the activity is just sloppy design.

What is this "choose two" mess? Bring it all back (not just what is listed)! I understand that may take a bit of time so, FOR NOW:

😍👻👍

2 hours ago, Realitea said:

What is this "choose two" mess? Bring it all back (not just what is listed)! I understand that may take a bit of time so, FOR NOW:

😍👻👍

Well emily asked to gather votes, but she clearly said they not going to introduce them all right now
just few items at the moment 

these reward merchs and commander pts 500 the month. clanvaults enabled. as LO dont wanna have rl money so no market then. their decision.

Merged.

and for this neverending story about duping. seems is still practiced. so there always trickser and cheater, is sad so that some just cant play game without it. 

On 5/19/2022 at 8:45 AM, Cloey said:

these reward merchs and commander pts 500 the month. clanvaults enabled. as LO dont wanna have rl money so no market then. their decision.

Merged.

and for this neverending story about duping. seems is still practiced. so there always trickser and cheater, is sad so that some just cant play game without it. 

why play fair when you can make everyone else miserable?

I was truly hoping to see the instacraft 9001 tables added to this list. I know I have heard a lot of ppl mention it in Global  since I've been back.

Merged.

Besides the crafting kit,  yes inventory slots is always in short supply.  I wouldn't suggest messing with the treasure key mechanics at all,  as it seems to be the only truly balanced item in the game.  If you bring in a yellow key merchant as was requested, the value of yellow keys will plummet....  as well as the items these keys bring...  Every action has an equal or greater opposite reaction...  just saying. 

Merged.

PS.. I don't know how to do the little emogees for the votes, so plain English is what I used..  Hope my votes still count..  🙂