Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

[PC & Console] Un-Easter Patch Announcement

Hello everyone!

A new patch will happen on Live servers for PC on Wednesday 05/04/2022. It is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and it is planned to last 4 to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

We hope you wrapped up your hunt this year because it is time to say farewell to the Easter 2022. Until next time, we thank you all for participating and we hope you have received your targeted event rewards!

PC CHANGES/FIXES

Easter Egg Hunt event disabled

What's next?

We have a thing or two in our drawers, ready to address. A brand new Message from Matt is coming soon with more details on what's in stock for APB in the incoming period.

Stay tuned!

Ritual

P.S: This thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

We've all been patiently awaiting the return of the Matt, hopefully it's good news, 94 days since we last got any news with the blogpost, but who's counting? 

cattoe.gif

• Like 1

Sorry. I have been playing some League of Legends ARAM mode this week.

46 minutes ago, Ritual said:

brand new Message from Matt is coming soon

BWAAahhahaha.  Who's He. We dont want to hear from the fake mouth piece. 

Selali is CEO cuz she made the Executive Decision to let hackers into Bronze, committing Gamer Treason.

Treason or Not, She's the only one making Executive Decisions and I have not heard of any other Jr Executives.

Even though we know noone works at support, if i report a hacker now. The report will indicate that the player in violation is a LO employee or a cronie friend of an employee. Thats if I trusted support to be anything other than another cronie of selali.

Keep it up,, Keep sending your trolls to bronze to run they mouth against bronze players n tk em.

I'll be there with Bells on. I got all day n nothing to do but wait to die. Fine way to spend my days harrassing Federal Fugitives

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

What's next?

We have a thing or two in our drawers, ready to address. A brand new Message from Matt is coming soon with more details on what's in stock for APB in the incoming period.

Holy sht finally after 3+ months.I hope is someting good..

Edited by AlienTM

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

A brand new Message from Matt is coming soon with more details on what's in stock for APB in the incoming period.

Ive seen the message already.

"Nothing new, still working. Not really though. See yall in another 6 months when I copy paste this again."

• Like 1

Matts actual message (100% real trust me my mom is tiggs)

"So for the past few months weve been working on 1.2 and it seems as it was hard to fix all the code, so we decided to just release the source code of the game and let you guys make an open source game"

3 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

Matts actual message (100% real trust me my mom is tiggs)

"So for the past few months weve been working on 1.2 and it seems as it was hard to fix all the code, so we decided to just release the source code of the game and let you guys make an open source game"

it would almost be worth it just to see orbit sued into oblivion by the actual ip owner(s)

22 hours ago, nattsvart_katt said:

ENGINE UPGRADE ???

seagal-steven-seagal.gif

Engine upgrade is scam

Merged.

Everyone laughed at me when I first said it in 2018, I'll say it again, engine upgrade is a lie, dead game is a trap for depositing money

22 hours ago, Ritual said:

OVERVIEW

We hope you wrapped up your hunt this year because it is time to say farewell to the Easter 2022. Until next time, we thank you all for participating and we hope you have received your targeted event rewards!

next time lol if the game is even still going

apparently they have decided not to go forward with the engine upgrade, but they will upgrade to 64-bit apb, just wondering when?

giphy.gif

An announcement for an announcement. Just like G1 would have done.

On 5/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, Ritual said:

What's next?

i'm sure LO is excited to show us what they've been working so hard on for the past 6 months 

On 5/3/2022 at 6:23 PM, Ritual said:

F APB 😞

On 5/4/2022 at 7:11 PM, nattsvart_katt said:

apparently they have decided not to go forward with the engine upgrade, but they will upgrade to 64-bit apb, just wondering when?

giphy.gif

As tempting as it is with low grade rabbit fuel costing barely anything, I don't care how cheap he is to run, I don't want a Steven Seagull, besides he'll never fit in the cupboard under the stairs and he'll likely chew my ears off with batshit philosophical cockwaffle while attacking the postman with some kentucky fried kung fu shit. I'll wait for one of those new improved Matt Scotts, virtually indestructible I hear. He doesn't run on low grade fuel but you save money in the long run with his low maintenance costs and anti corrosion bodywork.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 5/3/2022 at 5:23 PM, Ritual said:

A brand new Message from Matt is coming soon with more details on what's in stock for APB in the incoming period.

0037b1582ed75b950c1538ad287db22e.jpg

Either im dumb or my defininition of Soon is wrong so i got some references.

How do you use soon?

adverb, soon·er, soon·est.

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.

2 .before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.

3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.

4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.

Edited by OmikronOverload
tsupid

On 5/3/2022 at 5:23 PM, Ritual said:

What's next?

@Ritual Is this canceled?

Sign in to follow this