Sign in to follow this  
ItzKriz

Most difficult/skilled players you have faced?

On 5/16/2022 at 4:08 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

We don't even know who you are.

Blasphemous!

When tiggs had her menopause mental breakdown, I had my partner in crime manually banned by her.

5Yf8xSk.png

Good old days, we were the scourge of Obeya Eu1 and subsequently Citadel. Whenever a poor soul met us, he better had to prepare for trouble...

...and make it double.

1 hour ago, Winter Shyvana said:

Blasphemous!

When tiggs had her menopause mental breakdown, I had my partner in crime manually banned by her.

5Yf8xSk.png

Good old days, we were the scourge of Obeya Eu1 and subsequently Citadel. Whenever a poor soul met us, he better had to prepare for trouble...

...and make it double.

aaah, see i'm from Joker, that's why xP

57 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

aaah, see i'm from Joker, that's why xP

Good to see old names from the old days still hanging around ;D

Ryomou & Lolihax obviously the best... obviously. 

On 5/17/2022 at 9:15 PM, Winter Shyvana said:

Good to see old names from the old days still hanging around ;D

Only the old names remember Borus tho 🙂

pretty much any Premade Gold Squad whenever I'm playing solo and matchmaking gives me low rank silver teammates.

Am 3.5.2022 um 15:46 sagte xHenryman90x:

All diese Namen und du hast dich nicht an Dopefish erinnert?

And VerreckDuSau 

It's not difficult to be skilled when you have a gun that can kill people 5 times quicker than any gun available to most players who haven't collected a million JT

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

4 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It's not difficult to be skilled when you have a gun that can kill people 5 times quicker than any gun available to most players who haven't collected a million JT

Yeah yeah, go look the stats on guns at https://apbdb.com/items/?cat=Weapon and stop being salty...

Hardest Niv 😞
Easiest Nev 🙂

On 5/30/2022 at 10:08 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

*laughs in odin*

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

*laughs in odin*

*laughs in euryale*

On 5/31/2022 at 10:57 PM, cowhorseman said:

*laughs in euryale*

*laughs in skilled shaw user*

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

*laughs in skilled shaw user*

all hail the all mighty SHAWcopter asylum players fear them

• Like 1

hard - not necessarily skill-based, an example of cheating, there are very few players who can defeat you on an equal footing (with the same weapon not for jokers or real, good tactics, etc.), since 2012 there may have been 2-4 such people, but memorize all sorts of stupid oppressors with imba - what for?

On 5/3/2022 at 8:52 PM, Bambola said:

MrEpicGoat & Film & Adolfia & Jinzo & McTosh & Emcitement.

I am sure I forgot to mention some of the top pro players, but it has been a while since I was active. 

oof, i was kinda hoping my shameful past would have been forgotten, tho i'd be lying if i said i wasn't flattered to be mentioned by such an esteemed player herself 😉 ty

to anyone and everyone else who remembers those days all i can offer is my sincere apologies for the way i was back then.

if it's any consolation i ended up trans (3 months HRT now) and if that isn't sinking low enough for ya i also ended up a vtuber

needless to say karma caught up with mctosh. i'll always regret i didn't find a more productive outlet for my problems

i can only hope you can forgive me, those whose missions i ruined to escape my own pain.

much love, i've always silently been rooting for APB to continue and thrive again.

https://youtu.be/6-U3nAIygwo

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 7:58 PM, McToshReborn said:

oof, i was kinda hoping my shameful past would have been forgotten, tho i'd be lying if i said i wasn't flattered to be mentioned by such an esteemed player herself 😉 ty

to anyone and everyone else who remembers those days all i can offer is my sincere apologies for the way i was back then.

if it's any consolation i ended up trans (3 months HRT now) and if that isn't sinking low enough for ya i also ended up a vtuber

needless to say karma caught up with mctosh. i'll always regret i didn't find a more productive outlet for my problems

i can only hope you can forgive me, those whose missions i ruined to escape my own pain.

much love, i've always silently been rooting for APB to continue and thrive again.

https://youtu.be/6-U3nAIygwo

I remember once, probably like 7 or 8 years ago, I told you no matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of its own medicine, it's never worth losing yourself in that process. Of course, you mocked me, but I really didn't mind. I caught a couple of your moments when you were just yourself and appeared to be high-spirited, witty and most likely an emotional person, which led me to a conclusion your behavior is just an act, or perhaps a sort of a defensive system.

I cannot describe how sincerely I am happy now for you, especially after watching your video.

Keep it up, Tess, wish you all the best ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bambola said:

I remember once, probably like 7 or 8 years ago, I told you no matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of its own medicine, it's never worth losing yourself in that process. Of course, you mocked me, but I really didn't mind. I caught a couple of your moments when you were just yourself and appeared to be high-spirited, witty and most likely an emotional person, which led me to a conclusion your behavior is just an act, or perhaps a sort of a defensive system.

I cannot describe how sincerely I am happy now for you, especially after watching your video.

ya'll just believe anything huh

I believe that was an application to the psychiatric hospital, and an insult to the trans community. But what do I know? I left click on pixels for fun.

Nostalgia thread, see a lot of good ol' names.

if we go by clans, for me personally I'd say RAOV/RAOK.

specific people alone its hard to remember all of them, but most notable standouts were Ticy, Taj, and ofc Lt.Surge the god of WF. I never could beat Lt.Surge in a grief battle. 

15 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I believe that was an application to the psychiatric hospital, and an insult to the trans community. But what do I know? I left click on pixels for fun.

it's just a joke sweetie

On 6/20/2022 at 9:48 PM, MonkaS said:

ya'll just believe anything huh

wdym?

Picture-30.jpg

On 6/20/2022 at 7:35 PM, Bambola said:

thanks so much!!! means a lot ❤️

• Like 1

I don't really remember anyone worth being mentioned, almost everyone used the same setup, n-tec and not much else. Obeyas, or HVRs.

I almost forgot about BungMonkey. I don't think there's an out of bounds area he hasn't been to. Dude is a master of getting onto roofs.

Sign in to follow this