Sign in to follow this  
ItzKriz

Most difficult/skilled players you have faced?

It's obvious that the most difficult player I faced was Mitne.

He keep giving me anxiety and fill me with depression, even in my personal life

• Like 3

If I don't include (ex)banned players or those who abuse glitches/exploits or vegas ramp areas that haven't been "out of bounds'd" yet? No one really rings a bell in regards to the "skilled" category. Can't call someone skilled if they're exploiting, and stuff.

If I include names in the "difficult" category, it'd probably be PVE, sheitingduck/dogfish group (whoever that was 4 years ago or so), but really almost no other names come to mind since it's been a few years since I was active, and those are the only names I really remember that I can say that i don't believe have had any "ban" issues, and consistently are tough to handle/win against.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

Mitne.

He keep giving me anxiety and fill me with depression, even in my personal life

u one of the most toxic thats 4 sure..time to stop doin dat

Edited by AlienTM

On 5/4/2022 at 11:18 PM, glaciers said:

weird take bro

Is it really that wierd? For how many yrs did ppl encourage cheating and protect them from being called out. Its not wierd when all these yrs its whats been happening

Unarguably FartyBumBumGuff is the toughest. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Is it really that wierd? For how many yrs did ppl encourage cheating and protect them from being called out. Its not wierd when all these yrs its whats been happening

yeah its pretty weird to be so hung up on cheaters that you insert them into random threads

Tame and Motorolla/OCA hands down.

I wish I faced him but it is obviously MattScott. The man hosted an event for literally the entire district to try and kill him.

17 hours ago, AlienTM said:

u one of the most toxic thats 4 sure..time to stop doin dat

Well. I got the best teachers here, which i want to thank.

I sometimes get a mission against lone bronze players who don't have fancy weapons and are easy to outshoot. I feel bad for them when they die so easily, now I'm the one with the OP weapon with mods on it spoiling everyones fun so I let them shoot me a few times and do some objectives. They probably spent the last half an hour getting 0 points against gold cheaters with crazy weapons they've never heard of and don't have a chance of buying unless they spend a load of real money on the game.

Merged.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:32 AM, LilyRain said:

I wish I faced him but it is obviously MattScott. The man hosted an event for literally the entire district to try and kill him.

I forgot about that. I think they were testing the new improved, almost indestructible, corrosion and explosion resistant Matt Scott prototype.

14 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I feel bad for them when they die so easily,

I Don't, Kill em, they're aren't any new players only gold hackers rerolls, all protected n sanctioned by the CEO Selali. 

@matt I'm Calling the Feds on Monday, reporting Your company and its employees for International Wire Fraud. 

n Im not just blowing smoke this time. Im calling them, if i have to figure out a pda form, ill do it..You people belong in Prison.

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I Don't, Kill em, they're aren't any new players only gold hackers rerolls, all protected n sanctioned by the CEO Selali. 

@matt I'm Calling the Feds on Monday, reporting Your company and its employees for International Wire Fraud. 

n Im not just blowing smoke this time. Im calling them, if i have to figure out a pda form, ill do it..You people belong in Prison.

The opponent who I let win and score almost 4000 EXP was asking things like where to buy Joker stuff in the chat that rerolls would already know, I'm also sure they would know not to shoot me once with a sniper rifle then stand there reloading it while they are getting shot, or maybe they have even slower wifi than me.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:52 AM, Uhtdred said:

tko
stiven19
YooD
Westford

Thanks Uhtdred.

Although I do not consider myself to be top tier, my game play skills have significantly improved over the years,

and this is without the use of any 3rd party tools or scripts of any kind.

i remeber the time i saw cookiepuss. wasnt hard but it sure was funny watching him get mad at me and chase me across the map to kill me because i would not stop spamming grenades and rockets into his face

14 hours ago, Crunk said:

Tame and Motorolla/OCA hands down.

I hope this is sarcasm because they've been more braindead than tk0 since their FF ban.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

i remeber the time i saw cookiepuss. wasnt hard but it sure was funny watching him get mad at me and chase me across the map to kill me because i would not stop spamming grenades and rockets into his face

I do hate me them boom booms.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I do hate me them boom booms.

i could tell seeing how you chased me clear across the map leaving your team behind just to kill me once or seven times

On 5/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, BlatMan said:

I hope this is sarcasm because they've been more braindead than tk0 since their FF ban.

We aren't allowed to say that about people anymore 😪

most difficult players i faced were mostly the once cheating ... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TzickyT said:

most difficult players i faced were mostly the once cheating ... 

Pretty much. On this list how many players are confirmed blatants or closets and were banned. You cant be gud if your cheating and or hacking to compensate.

• Like 2

tennls

Edited by lvrq
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 8:49 PM, Winter Shyvana said:

Why is no one mentioning me? Am I that easy to play against?

We don't even know who you are.

Sign in to follow this