Sign in to follow this  
ItzKriz

Most difficult/skilled players you have faced?

Hey guys I am an APB player from India and just wanted to ask you guys who was the most difficult player you have faced in APB. ( I used to try hard with 150 ms xD ). I think most of the Bitfenix players were pretty tough to play against. I'm just gonna list some honorable mentions of some decent players I remember.

LIF ( Obeya Pistol player only)

Reaperthebutcher ( Shaw try hard )

Poshdoll

Syntax ( Obeya only?)

CrossShadow ( Italian Beast )

Obscure

Aspasia Clan ( Not sure if they were legit)

Daruma

Anastasiya

S*x

Kempington

Dogfish

AnxiE

Anyways you guys are free to share your stories. I really miss the good old APB days man when life was easy lol. APB will always be part of my childhood. Man what a unique game APB was no other game comes close to it in what it offers. I just hope one day it gets the love it deserves. An absolute masterpiece of a game. I remember watching the dev diaries of APB and getting excited to play it one day 😞.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

All these names and you didn't remember Dopefish?

Obvs I remember Dopefish but he stopped playing wayy early on but Yes he was a really good player as well no doubt.

Can't remember the name but that knob head who doesn't shoot the enemy but shoots me and my team mates instead

Dopefish...

and that cheater MrEpicGoat 🙄

Edited by VicZsasz

in EU this clan Essence(crim)was very good-some of them got baned from FF back in the day dou

MrEpicGoat & Film & Adolfia & Jinzo & McTosh & Emcitement.

I am sure I forgot to mention some of the top pro players, but it has been a while since I was active. 

mrbochie and stiven are the only good apb players everyone else cheats

Not sure but scovs is most memorable guy for me, didn’t met famous skillers much tho.

exoticz + melocide , they are too strong, even if they don't play often  they can beat people who play constantly in the game

• Like 1

It takes my gun 6 or 7 shots for a kill but some of these folks kill me in the time it takes to fire 2 or 3. Even two on one they kill us both even though we are both shooting at them at the same time

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

that fartybumbumguff guy is difficult to play against.. I always end up switching sides to teamkill him instead

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Benguin said:

that fartybumbumguff guy is difficult to play against.. I always end up switching sides to teamkill him instead

This must be sarcasm,difficult to play against? I'm a sitting duck most of the time unless I'm teleporting out of the way which is disorientating so I usually get shot anyway.  I play the game with the worlds slowest internet connection, I freeze, teleport and lag, dropping packets everywhere like a shit eating scrubber, can't even drive the car sometimes, it has a mind of it's own. I don't really care if I win or lose the mission or how many points I get, I don't like letting my team down so I do at least always try to shoot the enemy or do the objective but I'm just completing a few daily activities for JT and trying to unlock more primitives. Teamkill me all you want, you are only penalising yourself unless you don't care either.

• Like 2

Not sure how you can call anyone good when unless you cheat your not considered "gud"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Not sure how you can call anyone good when unless you cheat your not considered "gud"

weird take bro

5 hours ago, Hatsumiku said:

Ray Taylor

With the added bonus of being able to rewatch all your matches against him on his 4K YT uploads with colour commentary.

we all know snax is the best NA player to ever exist. can't ever beat them

Sign in to follow this