Silicone

Ps4 server booting and player booting

So when are you guys going to deal with the booters such as insanerex. He has been hitting the servers and booting other players. Its getting annoying because most of the players he boots are my friends.

19 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Just google booters and found "top 5 free booters"... gg.

Im not looking to boot. Im trying to see if apb is going to do anything about it.

2 minutes ago, ItMeKat said:

Im not looking to boot. Im trying to see if apb is going to do anything about it.

I mean, i didnt know what it is. I thought you meant boters or something like it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I mean, i didnt know what it is. I thought you meant boters or something like it.

Nah lmao im against booting. And its bad on ps4, i just would like it to change.

What is booting...? I played on PS4 for abit now but first time hearing this... I counter TKers but never booters.

17 minutes ago, El-Neko said:

What is booting...? I played on PS4 for abit now but first time hearing this... I counter TKers but never booters.

Insanerex is one of the main booters but then there is also rematch those are all that i can think of at the moment but theres more.

Can you elaborate what you mean by 'booting'? Do the districts go down? Are servers getting ddos'd?

1 minute ago, Sadira said:

Can you elaborate what you mean by 'booting'? Do the districts go down? Are servers getting ddos'd?

This^ Not you aint exactly explaining what "Booting" is... Since most of us don't know what it is.

7 minutes ago, Sadira said:

Yes, its basically ddos attacks but we call it booting on ps4. When they do it the servers lag rly bad were you cannot move and if you try you get kicked off the game. And with the players getting booted the player doing it will invite someone to a party and grab there ip in there and smack there router which will hit not only there game but there whole internet along with droping ip links and if you click them there able to grab your ips. Sorry for the not explaining it good enough.

Edited by ItMeKat

1 minute ago, ItMeKat said:

Yes, its basically ddos attacks but we call it booting on ps4. When they do it the servers lag rly bad were you cannot move and if you try you get kicked off the game. And with the players getting booted the player doing it will invite someone to a party and grab there ip in there and smack there router which will hit not only there game but there whole internet along with droping ip links and if you click them there able to grab your ips. Sorry for the not explaining it good enough.

Thank you... Also im not surprised its happening on PS4 APB... Been having on PC on the NA server past few weeks. Somethings just never change no matter what platform you play on... Always toxic in APB sadly.

Just now, El-Neko said:

Thank you... Also im not surprised its happening on PS4 APB... Been having on PC on the NA server past few weeks. Somethings just never change no matter what platform you play on... Always toxic in APB sadly.

I do wish it could be changed. Because alot of my friends have to use there hotspots because of it and i have reported insanerex for what he was doing and he did get suspended for a few months but he came back and has been doing it even more. Like we just want to be able to play and the booting isnt helping new players come in which is why the ps4 community for apb only has about 200+ players.

Last time I logged on few days ago it was 500+ on PS4 US server but if you play on EU server then I can kinda see it being that small (Unless its like PC population where the EU server have more people then the US server)... Unless you are talking about on US dead hours then yeah I can see it that small.

Edited by El-Neko

just dont accept group invites from strangers?

28 minutes ago, El-Neko said:

Last time I logged on few days ago it was 500+ on PS4 US server but if you play on EU server then I can kinda see it being that small (Unless its like PC population where the EU server have more people then the US server)... Unless you are talking about on US dead hours then yeah I can see it that small.

Oh im on all the time and i never see anyone really one. Who knows maybe im not paying atttention.

26 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

just dont accept group invites from strangers?

I dont but others do because the thing is people will try and be your friend just to get your ip. I swear this game is more about booting then shooting.