Ritual

Patch Announcement: More Eggs!

3 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

This is true again, thats why i used eventually. They said they wanted to put in new features which is not possible in the current version. So my guess is a modern Engine.

Could be 4 or whatever, but why should they not?

Did this man read a fortune cookie and end up at this conclusion. 

47 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Did this man read a fortune cookie and end up at this conclusion. 

No i ate the Paper instead of reading it xd

On 4/29/2022 at 2:14 AM, Fortune Runner said:

this is why some of us wish there were kits for the fresno. make some winable/buyable for an event and at least its something. that way if someone doesnt win they can still get it if they wish to

At this point new kits just wouldnt be enough. They need actual new content.

On 4/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, OmikronOverload said:

*Uhuhm*
They are working on the game RIGHT NOW without you realizing. I asked support several times and they said it like this from how i understood: "The teams Main focus is on the Engine Upgrade, they are very well aware of all the problems meantioned" Which again is True if you go to the latest news youd probably find Matt or supporting adressing the problem by text. So yeah they actually listen and give a big fuck about our problems we mention. 🙂

If I said I was working on a new Saturn V rocket for NASA, without giving you any evidence, would you still believe me? They have not given evidence in half a year. Nothing is happening, nothing will happen.

13 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

If I said I was working on a new Saturn V rocket for NASA, without giving you any evidence, would you still believe me? They have not given evidence in half a year. Nothing is happening, nothing will happen.

There has been evidence. And there is no need for a Saturn 5 cause you know Elon Musks Starship so, no i would not. I would think that your Idea is cool. But a whole company teacher theyr support to say certain things that they are working on smth and making a hoax just to keep a Dead game alive is kinda intersting, right? I wouldnt say i believe them, its what they said and why should i dissaprove, i´m trying to inspire someone, but people think im stupid. And why should they show theyr system and code, for what purpose? Someone could steal it or use it as theyr own, patents cost money which they clearly dont have.
I dont think Matt bought the place just to get an under average income xd. But yeah, go you and Saturn 5 i guess.

1 hour ago, OmikronOverload said:

There has been evidence.

Where?

And there is no need for a Saturn 5 cause you know Elon Musks Starship so, no i would not.

Not the point of what I said. The point was that is an outrageous claim with no substantive basis to it. Like LO saying theyre working on the game when clearly theyre not, theyre just recycling old G1 events.

But a whole company teacher theyr support to say certain things that they are working on smth and making a hoax just to keep a Dead game alive is kinda intersting, right?

I dont think you realize how many game companies these days constantly lie to their communities. Cyberpunk, Battlefield, COD, major AAA titles do it, why is LO any different?

I wouldnt say i believe them, its what they said and why should i dissaprove, i´m trying to inspire someone, but people think im stupid.

Its because they have no evidence. Just because they SAY they're working on it, doesnt mean they are. They could say that and just be jerking off and eating donuts at the office, not working a single minute.

And why should they show theyr system and code, for what purpose? Someone could steal it or use it as theyr own, patents cost money which they clearly dont have.

Because the system is older than dirt, dude. APB is still stuck in 2010, nobody would ever WANT the system, its so heavily outdated. Nobody wants to steal it. Also just because APB is an IP, does not mean it has a patent. 

I dont think Matt bought the place just to get an under average income xd

Probably not, but they bought it with the assumption that they could fix it and make it a proper MMO and profitable again. Too bad they didnt have a fuckin plan whatsoever, so thats completely junk now.

On 4/30/2022 at 12:48 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

At this point new kits just wouldnt be enough. They need actual new content.

who said to stop there ?