Ritual

Patch Announcement: More Eggs!

Hello everyone,

We are having our regular maintenance for PC servers this Wednesday (04/27), starting at 9 AM UTC, and it will last up to 6 hours. Since this year Easter came a bit late to the APB, we have decided to heighten the spirit of Easter and prolong the event for another week. If you haven't yet checked it out, you have an opportunity to do so!

Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

Thank you for your patience during the maintenance period!

Ritual

P.S: The topic has been cross-posted from Game Updates.

• Like 2

Sorry. I'm busy playing Genjiball custom game in overwatch this week.

Sorry, can't play. Out of memory crashes every 5 minutes, and I'm not making the game look worse than classic Lego Star Wars to avoid said crashes. Instead of updating events, fix your game. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

when will the weak-weapons be buffed?

U Mean Unnerfed n Rebuffed. NEVER. 

Selali wouldn't allow it, cuz That may lead to someone like Me, Taking Out some of U goldies.

n We just can't have that now can We?

besides noone works at LO anymore

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

U Mean Unnerfed n Rebuffed. NEVER. 

Selali wouldn't allow it, cuz That may lead to someone like Me, Taking Out some of U goldies.

n We just can't have that now can We?

besides noone works at LO anymore

LO attempted nerfing/buffing meta weapons. Weak-weapons weren't even looked at.

yes but when will you give me a reason to play this game again

8 hours ago, glaciers said:

is this a yolk?

neggative

Everyone stopped playing the event on day 2. Event districts have been a ghost town since then. As I have said already. Events that dont give anything new to vets who have been playing for thousands of hrs over years wont draw them to log in and play. You needed new weapon skins and possibly a new weapon as rewards to go along with titles that in all honesty are lazy and quite lame this yr.

Edited by Darkzero3802

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Everyone stopped playing the event on day 2. Event districts have been a ghost town since then. As I have said already. Events that dont give anything new to vets who have been playing for thousands of hrs over years wont draw them to log in and play. You needed new weapon skins and possibly a new weapon as rewards to go along with titles that in all honesty are lazy and quite lame this yr.

this is why some of us wish there were kits for the fresno. make some winable/buyable for an event and at least its something. that way if someone doesnt win they can still get it if they wish to

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

kits for the fresno

Please Fresno Sound kits

I would play the event if each round gave me some JT at the end but all you get is a fart of spare change. What happened to the 4 slot han coywolf you used to be able to buy for JT. There's one with a name, pre set mods and bright red paint job, I want to paint it myself, I'm sure there used to be one available to purchase for JT without mods, not all coy-wooluffs are bright red, or are they all normal han veos with a bodykit. I see them described as coywoluffs in the auction but they aren't because they are only 2WD where the coywolf should be 4WD.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 4/26/2022 at 9:51 AM, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

Since this year Easter came a bit late to the APB, we have decided to heighten the spirit of Easter and prolong the event for another week. If you haven't yet checked it out, you have an opportunity to do so!

LO is so far out of touch with the community they dont realize recycling G1's trash events that dont give fuck all for rewards is a bad thing. Its so laughably outrageous. No wonder nobody has hope for this game anymore. Putting all their effort into a shit-tier mobile game that nobody will play, instead of focusing their energy on the one thing that will actually make them money IF THEY ACTUALLY FUCKIN PLAYED IT AND FIXED THE ISSUES. Hell, the car spawner by Ty Durrant still isnt fixed and is limited to one car, not two as it shows. Literally all it would take is moving one over a tiny bit to fix the spawn size restrictions. But nope. Too hard and too bigbrain for them I guess. Un fuckin believable that LO still has the audacity to recycle these shit trash events in the wake of the zero actual work theyre doing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Putting all their effort into a shit-tier mobile game

wait what? mobile game? I thought they were doing nothing at all

20 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

LO is so far out of touch with the community they dont realize recycling G1's trash events that dont give fuck all for rewards is a bad thing. Its so laughably outrageous. No wonder nobody has hope for this game anymore. Putting all their effort into a shit-tier mobile game that nobody will play, instead of focusing their energy on the one thing that will actually make them money IF THEY ACTUALLY FUCKIN PLAYED IT AND FIXED THE ISSUES. Hell, the car spawner by Ty Durrant still isnt fixed and is limited to one car, not two as it shows. Literally all it would take is moving one over a tiny bit to fix the spawn size restrictions. But nope. Too hard and too bigbrain for them I guess. Un fuckin believable that LO still has the audacity to recycle these shit trash events in the wake of the zero actual work theyre doing.

*Uhuhm*
They are working on the game RIGHT NOW without you realizing. I asked support several times and they said it like this from how i understood: "The teams Main focus is on the Engine Upgrade, they are very well aware of all the problems meantioned" Which again is True if you go to the latest news youd probably find Matt or supporting adressing the problem by text. So yeah they actually listen and give a big fuck about our problems we mention. 🙂

20 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

*Uhuhm*
They are working on the game RIGHT NOW without you realizing. I asked support several times and they said it like this from how i understood: "The teams Main focus is on the Engine Upgrade, they are very well aware of all the problems meantioned" Which again is True if you go to the latest news youd probably find Matt or supporting adressing the problem by text. So yeah they actually listen and give a big fuck about our problems we mention. 🙂

The engine upgrade is no longer being worked on.

Last we heard improvements will instead be made to the current engine.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The engine upgrade is no longer being worked on.

Last we heard improvements will instead be made to the current engine.

Yes that is correct, they are working on the current engine, making modifications so they can eventually ship it to UE5.

3 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

so they can eventually ship it to UE5.

that is not part of any plan past or present

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

that is not part of any plan past or present

This is true again, thats why i used eventually. They said they wanted to put in new features which is not possible in the current version. So my guess is a modern Engine.

Could be 4 or whatever, but why should they not?

Edited by OmikronOverload
Forgot something

2 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

This is true again, thats why i used eventually. They said they wanted to put in new features which is not possible in the current version. So my guess is a modern Engine.

Could be 4 or whatever, but why should they not?

this game will never see ue4/5 you might as well just face the music now.

Edited by iRawwwN