Zealocke

Secondary weapons worth buying at armas.

Ive never bought a secondary in armas. You guys know any thats worth it for close range and one for long range?

the fang is arguably the best secondary in the game

I'll give you quite the range here for you to decide from. The Yukon is a decimating weapon in up close combat. The spray from the Yukon has the fastest TTK if all hits land. This weapon is usually cried about over when people are up against it but it has a pretty steep downside, such as, if you are not within spray range the Yukon is virtually rendered useless and you are forced to continue using your primary. But dont let that distract you that in CQB, this sidearm is quite the superpower. Then you have the close combat UL-3's. There are three variants of these weapons which are the HH (HitchHiker), JD (Jersey Devil), and lastly the BM (Bloody Mary). Okay so right off the bat, lets just forget about the HitchHiker. Its the worst variant of the three, end of story and rarely ever does anyone get to successfully trade them away or sell them on the marketplace. My personal preference out of the three, is the BM. The BM is suppressed and has a very fast TTK if used correctly and quickly. Something surprising that i've learned through gameplay is that even though the reticle becomes very large by the end of the spray, it is still relatively accurate.. which is a huge plus. This sidearm also has a very fast reload time as well. Finally, the JD is closely related to the BM, but its really only brings a great finisher to the fight. The JD is considered the middle brother of the three variants and sometimes is preferred over the HH and BM. In my opinion, if you were to choose over the three variants, you wouldnt go wrong with the BM with its silenced shots and very quick TTK (plus it visually looks more appealing 😉 ).

Then, if we want longer ranges, my personal pick is the non-premium, Joker RFP-9, bought off of contacts for an approximate 3k only. This gun is amazing. AMAZING. You wont go wrong with this one as it is like a pocket OBIR. In close to medium ranges, the 3 simple bursts kills the enemy, and in longer ranges, 4 will do. Even in close combat this thing will save your life at some points. If you injure the enemy and run out of ammo, quickly pull it out and burst the enemy and they'll usually die with just one burst. This gun has gotten me crazy looking kills and its a for sure recommendation even though it is not armas as you are asking for.

And finally, if no decision can be made, then you wouldnt go wrong with the jack-of-all-trades, the OCA Nano. This weapon comes with two variants, a silenced and non silenced version but function the same way. The non silenced comes from rare rewards from contact sub-missions and cant be aquired through money terms. So lets talk about the silenced variant. This weapon for one has laser accuracy, putting long range fights right up your sleeve. Then the sluggish fire rate for this weapon allows you to manually aim very well for each shot in close range and kills the enemy very quickly. Another 'can't go wrong with' weapon and is well worth the price tag! 

• Like 1

Like Khakis said before, the Yukon is a beast. If you don't have the 5million to buy it in the market place or got one from the Joker Boxes, the OCA Nano is a cheaper alternative, which I like to use. Surpressed, fast firing pistol. 

24 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

Whats wrong with the hitchhiker? People seem to hate it a lot.

Out of all UL-3's, it has a longer TTK, suffers from less damage being dealt to enemy, and the other UL-3's, e.x like the Bloody Mary has a smaller "Shots to Kill" by one shot, which sounds small but is very noticeable in some fights, and that extra shot would most likely suffer from the large reticle that is already at the end of the spray. You'd just prefer another UL-3 or just another sidearm entirely.

11 hours ago, Zealocke said:

Ive never bought a secondary in armas. You guys know any thats worth it for close range and one for long range?

Try the RFP-9 Fang or Mountie NorthWest

2 hours ago, Khakis said:

Out of all UL-3's, it has a longer TTK, suffers from less damage being dealt to enemy, and the other UL-3's, e.x like the Bloody Mary has a smaller "Shots to Kill" by one shot, which sounds small but is very noticeable in some fights, and that extra shot would most likely suffer from the large reticle that is already at the end of the spray. You'd just prefer another UL-3 or just another sidearm entirely.

So out of all UL-3, Hitchhiker is the worst, Jersey Devil the average and Blood Mary the best.

Hello,there are a few items that could help you within the secondary category,such as :Colby Ap.45(close-mid range),Joker RFP Fang[(really good for cqc loadouts)(goes well with pmg,oca,shotguns)],also there are the FROG Pistols which,depending on your main weapon,could be effective (ex Frog Kokoe with hvr).Or there are also the yukon-like weapons but i suggest you take the legendary one.

12 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Try the RFP-9 Fang or Mountie NorthWest

So out of all UL-3, Hitchhiker is the worst, Jersey Devil the average and Blood Mary the best.

Used all 3 and all of em suckx... DONT BUY UL3 ITS PURE USELESS CRAP !

Just now, Zealocke said:

Doesnt the mountie have too few ammo?

Nope. NorthWest have 160 ammo. 20 on Magazine +140 on the pool.

Edited by Maverick13

10 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Nope. NorthWest have 160 ammo. 20 on Magazine +140 on the pool.

Yeah i mean in the mag.. it kills with like 12 or something

14 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

Yeah i mean in the mag.. it kills with like 12 or something

Hey, but the fire rate is high and the reload time (of Northwest) is small. And you need 11 shots to kill, not 12.

Edited by Maverick13
  • Thanks 1